Trp dropped - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Thanks Ramona!

I sincerely feel timings, promoting etc are all secondary. 

The main issue is the storyline and its handling. 

And the flow of course!

Every episode these days have 4 segments - 1 PurVir romance scene, 1 PurVir non-romance scene, 1 Veer scene and rest is Nandini's drama

There is no logic or flow- scenes are just assembled together.

If they wanted to show grownup kids, they should have continued to focus on the bind of the twins, their relationship with JnM and their conflict with PurVir. 

Instead we have unnecessary scenes of Sudha-Veer-Priyu or Nandini-Aarav! There was no need for a love angle at this stage, forget a love triangle involving a chachi-bhatija

Saba had mentioned that this time PurVir will fight all conflicts together - is this what 'fighting together ' means? Going behind the back of the other and supporting his enemy?

Molkki and Saba have completely lost the plot, IMO 

Originally posted by Aarthisweety

No I heard two more new show it ll replace salt and cage 

Then where ll shakti fit then????

Originally posted by Ziva01

Then where ll shakti fit then????

It's better they give some other slot..

I m hearing purvir reincarnation track next 

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

I don't think so...bcoz as I said obviously PPL will switch the channel as the show is starting late and they will opt to watch the show on repeat telecast or on voot than sitting till 11..

And if we say that then o still say this track is 1000 times better than sakshi track and agar aise gaye na to logo ko koi track pasanad nahi aata bcoz jinko.nuks nikalni hai har track me nikalenge bhale wo acha ho ya naho....

A hard core fan will watch anything...But never the general audience...

Sakshi track was worst that is why Saba had to end it...Otherwise if it would have worked then she would have stretched it...

And the same is going to happen with this kids track too...Saba will have to wrap up this drama too...

Colors isn't promoting the show these days...No promo too..

What will it promote...It needs a charge up...Something interesting..And this is a lame track..

Edited by darkchocolates - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Manasi_16

Thanks Ramona!

And the flow of course!

Every episode these days have 4 segments - 1 PurVir romance scene, 1 PurVir non-romance scene, 1 Veer scene and rest is Nandini's drama

If they wanted to show grownup kids, they should have continued to focus on the bind of the twins, their relationship with JnM and their conflict with PurVir. 

Instead we have unnecessary scenes of Sudha-Veer-Priyu or Nandini-Aarav! There was no need for a love angle at this stage, forget a love triangle involving a chachi-bhatija

Saba had mentioned that this time PurVir will fight all conflicts together - is this what 'fighting together ' means? Going behind the back of the other and supporting his enemy?

This is what I told...

Seriously the track is so foolish...That a fan like me doesn't feel like reading the update...How will the general audience like...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Instead of the kids track she could have just bought a leap of 1 year and separated PurVir and brought a fresh start...Would have been more interesting than this...

Originally posted by darkchocolates

A hard core fan will watch anything...But never the general audience...

Sakshi track was worst that is why Saba had to end it...Otherwise if it would have worked then she would stretched it...

And the same is going to happen with this kids track too...Saba will have to wrap up this drama too...

Colors isn't promoting the show these days...No promo too..

What will it promote...It needs a charge up...Something interesting..And this is a lame track..

There are PPL like me who are liking this track ayu....

and yes if it's the job of the team to give the promo to the channel then only tje channel will promote and colors yeh to nahi bolega na ki yeh track mujhe nahi pasand to mein nahi promote karunga....promo team ko deni padegi ma tabhi to aayega tv pe sm pe...

Agar aise jaye na aadhi public ko koi track pasand nahi aati and sabko acha lagna hota to tv pe aane wale saare shows sab dekhte...par aisa nahi hota na...fans like use like it so we watch those who crib on the track obviously they won't watch and general public tab dekhegi na jab pata hoga show me kya ho raha hai...bina promo ke kaise pt hoga....

Originally posted by Manasi_16

Thanks Ramona!

And the flow of course!

Aaj trp day.. Mai tho bhool gaya...

Totally agree πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Feeling like... If i stop watching next week also.... Mai tho molkki ko bhi bhool jata hu.... 

Edited by Surekha5 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

There are PPL like me who are liking this track ayu....

and yes if it's the job of the team to give the promo to the channel then only tje channel will promote and colors yeh to nahi bolega na ki yeh track mujhe nahi pasand to mein nahi promote karunga....promo team ko deni padegi ma tabhi to aayega tv pe sm pe...

Agar aise jaye na aadhi public ko koi track pasand nahi aati and sabko acha lagna hota to tv pe aane wale saare shows sab dekhte...par aisa nahi hota na...fans like use like it so we watch those who crib on the track obviously they won't watch and general public tab dekhegi na jab pata hoga show me kya ho raha hai...bina promo ke kaise pt hoga....

Agree...main problem is one timing oscilating and next molkki mein could lot of track could be shown I felt.

I feel amar won't act in a show where serial end in 200 epi na

Firstly how to identify with this that mukhi had grown up son n daughter never mentioned till today  

It’s spoiling   whole storyline πŸ€’

And what is this Sudhveer n all the brothers sister scenes they are unwatchable no one in my family can tolerated those 

Also no segment no pics no promo result is obvious πŸ€”

Edited by NaliniRao85 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Aarthisweety

Agree...main problem is one timing oscilating and next molkki mein could lot of track could be shown I felt.

I feel amar won't act in a show where serial end in 200 epi na

He wants it to run for v long he’s said it many times 

Also In Covid era they all need work