I hv never undertood this?

It's,always the previous week Monday to Friday 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Ziva01

So the issue is with salt thenπŸ€”

Salt going offair in August naa anyway 

Originally posted by darkchocolates

From 6:30 every show suffers the same problem of timings...

But only Molkki decreases and every other show increases...So the problem obviously lies in our show's story...

It's bcoz the fans of other shows got it but our fans are not understanding and most big problem is Anupama...agar ghar wale bolenge ki show start nahi hau hai to Anupama dekh ke molkki lagyenge to kya karenge fans..Obviously it will effect right...sab to humari tarah dheet hoke nabi baith sakte na they hve to listen to them...

Originally posted by RamonaG

It's,always the previous week Monday to Friday 

Okie thks Romy πŸ€—πŸ€—

So BD ones ll come next weekπŸ€”

The TRP of Amar's absence will come next week..

This TRP is of the wee which had good PurVir scenes..The kiss and the khat one.....But Looks like Nandini's OTT drama is quite difficult to tolerate..

Whenever there are scenes of those kids my mother in law switches the channel πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Ziva01

Okie thks Romy πŸ€—πŸ€—

So BD ones ll come next weekπŸ€”

Ziva πŸ€—

Yeah those aired this week their trp will come next week

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

It's bcoz the fans of other shows got it but our fans are not understanding and most big problem is Anupama...agar ghar wale bolenge ki show start nahi hau hai to Anupama dekh ke molkki lagyenge to kya karenge fans..Obviously it will effect right...sab to humari tarah dheet hoke nabi baith sakte na they hve to listen to them...

Agree...this..but grownup kids , sakshi track are most crap never seen in life I say 

Originally posted by RamonaG

Whenever there are scenes of those kids my mother in law switches the channel πŸ˜†

Aunty ji se kaho plzzz dont change the channelπŸ™πŸ˜†

It's about the track only Sri...I watch Udaariyaan...It starts at 7:15 everyday...Still the TRP increased...

The track is difficult to tolerate...Even for a PurVir shipper like me...How will general audience like...πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Ayu udariyan ka koi rival show nahi hai obviously PPL will wait...but molkki has a big competitor Anupama and we know Max PPL are watching Anupama and if the show doesn't start on time PPL will switch the channel right...why will the family wil wait for the show to start till 10:30 when they can watch the other show...and upon that of the show starts late they will think theu cn watch later in voot or next day when they repeat telecast and will watch anupama obviously.