Molkki

Trp dropped - Page 12

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: SmithaRam

I feel that, indirectly this show is spoiling the actors image. That is why the actors read scripts and choose before signing on the dotted line. 

Unfortunately daily soap actors don't have that luxury since there is never a ready script. They just hVe a broad outline and then hit the ground running.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi_16 thumbnail

Writers have run out of ideas and coming with random tracks.

Instead, I feel that Molkki could have been a collection of short stories of different molkkis facing a varied challenges. First 100 epis could be Purvi char story and the next one another molkki another set of issues and so on. They could use the same actors. 

Unlike others soaps, Molkki could have been an anthology style, that would make it stand out of the crowd too.

This would have been so fantastic ๐Ÿ‘

But would require a hell lot of more skill to complete a story in its entirety in 100 episodes 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Manasi_16

Aaise kaand karegi toh yehi hona hai!!

Kanyadaan karna is the absolute height! Iss se zyada bakwas kya dikhayenge?

But maybe I shouldn't jinx it...Saba is capable of taking up the challenge๐Ÿคช

๐Ÿ˜Š

Couples take each others consensus before deciding on right from simple things like planning a vacation, name for their child, school etc etc. Working together as a team, making decisions jointly is what makes them a couple. 

Here we have the wife going behind hubby's back and purposefully getting his daughter married off to someone he considers evil. She goes on to justify that fulfilled his duty! 

Not to forget, the twins were dropped off by a stork flying in the sky.  What nonsense?!!

Here we have viewers saying "it happens, normal among couples" I don't know what is normal in this?

As long as there are viewers who can accept this, there will be writers who can churn out stories on their whim!

Manasi_16 thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜Š

Couples take each others consensus before deciding on right from simple things like planning a vacation, name for their child, school etc etc. Working together as a team, making decisions jointly is what makes them a couple. 

Here we have the wife going behind hubby's back and purposefully getting his daughter married off to someone he considers evil. She goes on to justify that fulfilled his duty! 

Oh she justifies her behaviour also, does she?

Playing the victim card, like Shree was saying?

If I say anything more about Purvi and her behaviour, I will probably end up violating the IF COC

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜Š

Not to forget, the twins were dropped off by a stork flying in the sky.  What nonsense?!!

Here we have viewers saying "it happens, normal among couples" I don't know what is normal in this?

As long as there are viewers who can accept this, there will be writers who can churn out stories on their whim!

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

nycgal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Manasi_16

Thanks Ramona!

I sincerely feel timings, promoting etc are all secondary. 

The main issue is the storyline and its handling. 

And the flow of course!

Every episode these days have 4 segments - 1 PurVir romance scene, 1 PurVir non-romance scene, 1 Veer scene and rest is Nandini's drama

There is no logic or flow- scenes are just assembled together.

If they wanted to show grownup kids, they should have continued to focus on the bind of the twins, their relationship with JnM and their conflict with PurVir. 

Instead we have unnecessary scenes of Sudha-Veer-Priyu or Nandini-Aarav! There was no need for a love angle at this stage, forget a love triangle involving a chachi-bhatija

Saba had mentioned that this time PurVir will fight all conflicts together - is this what 'fighting together ' means? Going behind the back of the other and supporting his enemy?

Molkki and Saba have completely lost the plot, IMO 

@ bold..that is just so jarring.

I have told this many many times before ..you just can't outrun a bad script. 

Just like for losing weight you can't out run a bad diet

Timings could contribute to all this but if the story line leaves you wanting for more in a good way then the audience will wait to watch what unfolds.

Audience will wait for good stuff

Also, why does every female in Rewari need to get married before they even turn 20?

Women empowerment and all?

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: nycgal

@ bold..that is just so.jarring.

I have told this many many times before ..you just can't outrun a bad script. 

Just like for losing weight you can't out run a bad diet

Timings could contribute to all this but if the story line leaves you wanting for more in a good way then the audience will wait to watch what unfolds.

Audience will wait for good stuff

Also, why does every female in Rewari need to get married before they even turn 20?

Women empowerment and all?

@bold: same question i asked when nandini sindoor bts came.... Atleast marriage it'self is not justifying... Itni emergency kya thi shaadi ke liye... Is she pregnant?