22nd july bts-mandar pallavi(please be careful while commenting) - Page 5

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...


Watch palavi smiley37

RAO gayab kar diya


1st pic no comment on that 

Bas pallavi usko apne haatho se na khana khilaye 

I think she left function only to feed him and raghav will be angry 😑

Yus exactly.

Khaana dene gayi hum bardaasht kar lenge 😑😀 par apne haath se na khilaye bas 

Pallavi ke haath se khaana khaane ka haq sirf aur sirf RR ko hai 😎

Posted: 13 days ago

BTW now I highly doubt sulo  

Sulo and Doctor ek sath hay so οΏΌοΏΌ


  it is  not ayi but sulo is behind this mandar entry  smiley14smiley37

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by JayashreeR


BTW now I highly doubt sulo  

Sulo and Doctor ek sath hay so οΏΌοΏΌ


  it is  not ayi but sulo is behind this mandar entry  smiley14smiley37

Aunty deleted that post 🀣smiley37

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by JayashreeR


pallavi caring for her brother.. smiley14smiley37

smiley37

Aunty ka aaj ka  kahaad is damakedar na. smiley15smiley44smiley37smiley37smiley37


No for me pallu caring dead hubby.. your auntyji breaked her khand record today πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ If she released feeding photo I would have uninstalled ig account and log out from forum for two days until fd get little peace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Medha0609


Yus exactly.

Khaana dene gayi hum bardaasht kar lenge 😑😀 par apne haath se na khilaye bas 

Pallavi ke haath se khaana khaane ka haq sirf aur sirf RR ko hai 😎

Exactly... I will not tolerate it.. feeding him na na

What if Raghu khud jaake aai ko Leke aaye please take care of lost and found boy smiley41smiley37

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by gayatherry88



No for me pallu caring dead hubby.. your auntyji breaked her khand record today πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ If she released feeding photo I would have uninstalled ig account and log out from forum for two days until fd get little peace πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Naa beta naaa she actually deleted the post smiley37

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by SruthySudeep


Aunty deleted that post 🀣smiley37


Aunty dar gayi hongi fandom ke gusse se smiley37

Hamari fd ka gussa toh RR se bhi 10 guna jyada hai smiley37

Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by ...EhSaas...



She won't do but she will be force to do that 

Amruta and mansi ke expression smiley37

Yeh to bas shuruat hai smiley36

I want raghav to come to D house on exact moment bada maza aayega 

Jo gussa hoga na woh smiley15

iam.looking forward for RR damekadar entry...smiley42smiley4


And his guss should be at peak..   That Pallavi is going to be try hard to cool him up with his anger 


Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
RaghVi bts in the Kitchen (Pallavi holding Raghav’s hand) & Raghav bts

pencil RishiGirl   stackexchange 160   eye 8305

RishiGirl 160 8305 1 months ago ohyesitsacart
NEW BTS 18th june-pallavi in red nauwari/BTS ki barsaat raghvi

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 183   eye 7867

dhara88 183 7867 1 months ago canuck-umz
NEW BTS 12th june-Amma praying Venkateshwara bts added on page 1

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 107   eye 6322

dhara88 107 6322 1 months ago Chahat_A_Doshi
NEW BTS 13th june-raghvi🥰/all upcoming BTS on page 1

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 41   eye 3681

dhara88 41 3681 1 months ago Ubiquitos
New BTS 9th june-sunny-kirti bts added recently on page 1

pencil dhara88   stackexchange 66   eye 3934

dhara88 66 3934 1 months ago dhara88

Topic Info

41 Participants 311 Replies 9045Views

Topic started by dhara88

Last replied by sam123u

loader
loader
up-open TOP