Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: sun29

they are just announcing casting...show itni jaldi nahi on air hoga...cast finalize ho raha hai ...

IPZN extention news fake hai kya fir? It looked very positive.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kankabhor

IPZN extention news fake hai kya fir? It looked very positive.

definitely not fake...either akshita was approached for the new project or she must be in talks thinking show was ending soon....

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sun29

definitely not fake...either akshita was approached for the new project or she must be in talks thinking show was ending soon....

Can’t she be doing two shows at the same time?

She may be in supporting role there.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

The news of Akshita's show with Colors as well as IPZN's extension, could both be true.

The Colors show IMO might not come on air for 5-6 months, by which time IPZN would've wrapped up and she'd be free to do another show

For example, I think Akshita was finalised for IPZN last October, but the show only aired in March. Could be a similar story here.

Ocean_of_waves thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Maybe they thought that show was ending so they approached her. I hope the extension news is not fake. 

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Can’t she be doing two shows at the same time?

She may be in supporting role there.

she can actually...i think knowing colors ka show..first they will start with kids and then later adult cast

kankabhor thumbnail
Originally posted by: aekiel

The news of Akshita's show with Colors as well as IPZN's extension, could both be true.

The Colors show IMO might not come on air for 5-6 months, by which time IPZN would've wrapped up and she'd be free to do another show

For example, I think Akshita was finalised for IPZN last October, but the show only aired in March. Could be a similar story here.

But with daily soaps it is never definite end. After 3 months IPZn can get another extention. Maybe makers decide to keep it definite with 3 months then she can sign it.

Wanderlust05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kankabhor

But with daily soaps it is never definite end. After 3 months IPZn can get another extention. Maybe makers decide to keep it definite with 3 months then she can sign it.

Whatever it may be, I don't want IPZN without the same cast

kankabhor thumbnail

But Akshita on colors show😆 No please😆

I thought she woudl be next NAagin as Gul's two previous heroines became Naagins🤣

kankabhor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05

Whatever it may be, I don't want IPZN without the same cast

I dont thin Akshita would leave IPZN for another new show. She is smart anough to knwo popularity of show. OTher show has not even started so noone would leave popular show for new show.

This must be due to IPZN ending news and other show makers might have apporached her