Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: raindropsroses

That’s us watching today’s episode 🤣 Couldn’t care less 

Rishita is enacting us as audience in most of the episodes aur even she says the questions we so badly wants to question 😛🤪😇

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shadow_kira

Seems like we're back to the bedroom drama. Since they already played ykb yesterday, I guess Rishita and her bathroom drama is already done??? 🤪Anyways, some small Shivi moments.

In the first one with Anita, as expected Shiva ne taana maara about Raavi being phoolkumari😆 But interestingly, he did it indirectly using Dhara's name who wasn't even there. Matlab, now he doesn't even want to talk to Raavi. 🤔 Plus, he's trying so hard to send her away.. but chipkali is chipkali 😆she's had him try to throw her out so many times, I don't think she even listens to these types of taunts...sab ko ignore karke, andar chali gayi. 😆

The next morning scene also began like their usual scene with andhi chipkali crashing into her bhootnath 😆 As expected, things fell, and Raavi taana marti hai for him to help because uske akele ki galti thodi thi 😆 But interestingly, this time, instead of ghuse mein taana marne, Shiva ek dam softly is trying to get her to go away. Yeh vala Shiva, Raavi ko samaj nahi aata 🤔 So this time, chikpkali invades his personal space and tries to confront him. Shiva ki bolti literally bandh kar di with her questions. She still thinks is because of her past...she still has no idea about Shiva's insecurities because he's not being so vocal about it. But she was trying to so hard to read his face. Inti intense nazarein thi ki stutter Shiva made an appearance but before woh koyi stupid reason dete which Raavi would have overlooked, Krish ne bacha liya ya. Don't know if I'm happy or sad 😆

The general pattern seems to be that Shiva doesn't want to engage with Raavi while she is still only existing...she's not making any additional efforts. Even the last chai vala scene, chipkali is being herself and offering him biscuits but Shiva is in ignore vala mood only. If the writers are again trying to build to a confrontation, they're again being veryyyy slowwwww 

Rest was again  I again zoned out quite a bit. When Dhara got promoted from Bhabhimaa to Devimaa...I looked at the Ganpati idol and wondered if they would celebrate Ganesh Chaturti 😆When the brothers declared that they could build an entire freaking room with walls and roofs themselves...I wondered if Dev has a farzi MBA degree from a farzi online university that made him think that they were capable of it 😆 When they kept looking at the sky anticipating rain...I wondered if we would get a Shivi rain sequence 😆

The only thing I was not happy about is why didn't we get yesterday's precap scene???? I was betting on Rishita and now I have to wait from tomorrow to find out??? Smh 

I have no response to your post today, Dhara Devi ka mandir aur bhagwan status ne meri dimaagh ka dahi bana diya😆 I can't even think past the first scene😆

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Today this Binny girl is on fire🤣🤣

the whole of twitter is on fire.. everyone is fed up of this bathroom/bedroom track 😆

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Still I will be back for the LU tomorrow🤣

Hum nahi sudarenge 🤣

GrilledCheese thumbnail

Like the famous Tamil comedian Vadivelu says after this scene, “plan panni pannanum, plan pannama panna ipdithaan.” (Translation: everything should be planned and done, if it’s done without planning then this is what will happen) 

🤣

Vadivelu  the guy is a rockstar! 

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Nupur🤗 I am atleast writing short sentences while trolling them, you are writing paragraphs. I can understand the episode has really affected you today😆

Prema😭 🤣It was traumatic! I cannot believe my eyes! Aisa kaun bhabhi ko raat ko stare karta hai? Creepy😕 Upar se usko aaj literally bhagwan ke baju me bitha diya!🤣

The problem I have is we all know Dhara is mahaan, she has sacrificed a lot but harr ek episode me same cheez repeat karke they are diminishing the charm of that sacrifice! They have so many things to show but all they want to show is bhabhi jaap! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Malika1993.06 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good morning everyone 🤗

How are you all doing? 😛

How was the episode? Worth watching? 😳

Nups_mish thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Like the famous Tamil comedian Vadivelu says after this scene, “plan panni pannanum, plan pannama panna ipdithaan.” (Translation: everything should be planned and done, if it’s done without planning then this is what will happen) 

🤣

Nivi 🤣🤣 I have tears in my eyes hass hasske🤣

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

the whole of twitter is on fire.. everyone is fed up of this bathroom/bedroom track 😆

Good! But unfortunately, makers don’t listen to SM 😆