PS|EDT #63|Bhabhi Ma's Adbhut Mandir Sthapna & One Night Online Study - Page 6

Posted: 2 years ago

Rishita is sitting near the well and watching all of it. She is doing her own pedicure, using the nail fileπŸ˜†

I know PS shows one of the most illogical things. But these making a room by themselves. 

Seriously

Rishita was correct

I remembered Rohit Sippy of Khkt sab Google per dekhlo humne itni padayi kyu ki something like that he said. 

Stupidity at its peak 

Yeh 3 bhai kam the toh ek aur cheerleader is here our Raavi. 

Originally posted by mpks1

Rishita is sitting near the well and watching all of it. She is doing her own pedicure, using the nail fileπŸ˜†

That’s us watching today’s episode πŸ€£ Couldn’t care less 

Needs to have good nails for when she swoops in to save Suman πŸ˜†

Rishita has her priorities sorted πŸ€£

Originally posted by Transference

I would cry too if my parents have to sleep on cots. I would freaking refuse to sleep in my room! 

Yess we understand that emotion par PS wale execute krne main idea ko bigad dete h sab tracks ache h actors ache h story bhi achi hi bas present kaise kare wo nhi aata inhe kbhi kbhi toh itna acha krte h ki sixer ki hatrick aur kisi week main clean bold sare episodes

Originally posted by raindropsroses

You, Aalu and Prii are saints for giving LUs and writing SPH with what we got today πŸ˜†

thank you mr bean memes

BTW loving the topic of EDT πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

sabko waise bhi naachne ka bohot shauk hai.. the family will do ninja and naagin dance every time someone goes to the bathroom πŸ€£πŸ€£

πŸ€£πŸ˜† 

I don’t know what to say! These PS writers look like 2 year olds to me! Aisa wahiyad idea kaun soch sakta hai to play music when you are using the bathroom! Itna nuisance roj ghar me kaun tolerate karega? Isse acha darwaze ka lock thik karvao that will take 10-15 mins max!