And. Ye dev kitni baar wo fawda leke jayega upar 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Transference

Am I the only one who liked the brothers crying looking at Dhara πŸ˜­

πŸ˜†

I liked Shiva doing it coz I'm partial to Shiva-Dhara 

Dev was meh for me πŸ˜†

Seems like we're back to the bedroom drama. Since they already played ykb yesterday, I guess Rishita and her bathroom drama is already done??? πŸ€ͺAnyways, some small Shivi moments.

In the first one with Anita, as expected Shiva ne taana maara about Raavi being phoolkumariπŸ˜† But interestingly, he did it indirectly using Dhara's name who wasn't even there. Matlab, now he doesn't even want to talk to Raavi. πŸ€” Plus, he's trying so hard to send her away.. but chipkali is chipkali πŸ˜†she's had him try to throw her out so many times, I don't think she even listens to these types of taunts...sab ko ignore karke, andar chali gayi. πŸ˜†

The next morning scene also began like their usual scene with andhi chipkali crashing into her bhootnath πŸ˜† As expected, things fell, and Raavi taana marti hai for him to help because uske akele ki galti thodi thi πŸ˜† But interestingly, this time, instead of ghuse mein taana marne, Shiva ek dam softly is trying to get her to go away. Yeh vala Shiva, Raavi ko samaj nahi aata πŸ€” So this time, chikpkali invades his personal space and tries to confront him. Shiva ki bolti literally bandh kar di with her questions. She still thinks is because of her past...she still has no idea about Shiva's insecurities because he's not being so vocal about it. But she was trying to so hard to read his face. Inti intense nazarein thi ki stutter Shiva made an appearance but before woh koyi stupid reason dete which Raavi would have overlooked, Krish ne bacha liya ya. Don't know if I'm happy or sad πŸ˜†

The general pattern seems to be that Shiva doesn't want to engage with Raavi while she is still only existing...she's not making any additional efforts. Even the last chai vala scene, chipkali is being herself and offering him biscuits but Shiva is in ignore vala mood only. If the writers are again trying to build to a confrontation, they're again being veryyyy slowwwww 

Rest was again  I again zoned out quite a bit. When Dhara got promoted from Bhabhimaa to Devimaa...I looked at the Ganpati idol and wondered if they would celebrate Ganesh Chaturti πŸ˜†When the brothers declared that they could build an entire freaking room with walls and roofs themselves...I wondered if Dev has a farzi MBA degree from a farzi online university that made him think that they were capable of it πŸ˜† When they kept looking at the sky anticipating rain...I wondered if we would get a Shivi rain sequence πŸ˜†

The only thing I was not happy about is why didn't we get yesterday's precap scene???? I was betting on Rishita and now I have to wait from tomorrow to find out??? Smh 

Originally posted by Nups_mish

Soul sisters Aaloo!! Mai yuhi nahi kehtiπŸ€£πŸ€—

Haan.. πŸ˜† hum toh soul sisters hain πŸ€—

Originally posted by Transference

I would cry too if my parents have to sleep on cots. I would freaking refuse to sleep in my room! 

I would just make someone carry them into my room in the middle of the night while they’re sleeping, and I’ll happily sleep outside πŸ˜† Kyun itna drama πŸ™ˆ

Originally posted by raindropsroses

You Jaaanemans are in sync today πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nups and I are always in sync πŸ€£β€οΈ

Originally posted by GrilledCheese

πŸ˜†

I liked Shiva doing it coz I'm partial to Shiva-Dhara 

Dev was meh for me πŸ˜†

Shiva can do anything and we’ll love it πŸ€£

But today was a tad too much for me πŸ™ˆ