Posted: 13 days ago

True. Especially his hands. Poor Neil! And of all people, he expresses anger so well when its subtle or even just anger...Amey episode for me, he was soo good.  

Originally posted by itsTrueDeal

Agree. I saw the precap and actually laughed. The timing of the such precap was not right with this kind of episode.

It felt like banda unnecessary chilla raha hai… i dont think usme Rono ghus gaya hai… it was more like usme Paakhi ghus gayi hai…: bad acting and chillana is all paakhi smiley37

Exactly..Pakhi hi gayi thi...Rono nhi better hai... Its going to come too bad.. 

Originally posted by scarlett22

True. Especially his hands. Poor Neil! And of all people, he expresses anger so well when its subtle or even just anger...Amey episode for me, he was soo good.  

Exactly what I thought..I found him a bit over during ousting thing...But then also he must not have related with the character.. This is way beyond over the top..His entry can be turned into a meme..Poor guy has to perform something that he is not able to understand.

Originally posted by Sera-high123

I think someone has said this earlier about him on IF, and he was actually looking like an angry Johnny Bravo. smiley37smiley37

This actually looked like that.. black shirt also.. every time I see the precap I am ROLFing smiley37

Originally posted by asmi_joya

This actually looked like that.. black shirt also.. every time I see the precap I am ROLFing smiley37

https://twitter.com/_DevAkshi__/status/1418088858500014080?s=20

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Edited by Sera-high123 - 13 days ago

He actually goes overboard when he is not convinced with his role...Usually I feel it that way.. Not sure how to enact something you can hardly connect with.. Characterless toh bolega..They have kept Sai's reaction ay bay.. There was no point of this kind of reaction. His anger should have been toned down and generally he is good with anger scenes..

Originally posted by sherry_24

I too felt it was funny🤣🤣🤣 But what popped up in my head at the precap was Salman Khan entering the ring in Sultan🤣🤣

I know.. I was like it was just me..that found it weirdly funny..

You made a post about this. 

It was damn funny and the walk seemed like pakhi rocky bhai walksmiley37 so ottsmiley37

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin