Udaariyaan | Episode Discussion Thread #2 - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by Sdaren

My main question if they did do it, will Tejo call her mom n tell her and Jasmin happens to overhear it. Nothing is private in this family

Knowing tejo, she would. What was the need to call and tell 'we're going out for entire night'

Originally posted by Sdaren

My main question if they did do it, will Tejo call her mom n tell her and Jasmin happens to overhear it. Nothing is private in this family

They probably will and then like someone else has said(don’t remember who) her mom will announce to the family alsosmiley36

Very weird family

Originally posted by hapc

They probably will and then like someone else has said(don’t remember who) her mom will announce to the family alsosmiley36

Very weird family

I’m damn sure if FaTejo do it, then J will definitely sleep with F to show to everyone that he loves her. 

If she’s psycho like other Ekta K FL like Kripa, she might keep her phone on so that Tejo can hear JasFa consummation 🤢🤮

( In Ekta Kapoor tv show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.. FL Kripa made ML Angad hear her consummation with her loser husband Prithvi 🤮🤮 keeping her phone on )

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

I’m damn sure if FaTejo do it, then J will definitely sleep with F to show to everyone that he loves her. 

If she’s psycho like other Ekta K FL like Kripa, she might keep her phone on so that Tejo can hear JasFa consummation 🤢🤮

( In Ekta Kapoor tv show Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai.. FL Kripa made ML Angad hear her consummation with her loser husband Prithvi 🤮🤮 keeping her phone on )

smiley11smiley11

What nonsense they show on ITV.

Edited by hapc - 14 days ago
Originally posted by hapc

smiley11smiley11

What nonsense they show on ITV.

I'm sorry if made you or any other fans upset. 

I have seen worst tracks in ITV over the years and my tolerance level and attachment towards any show has diminished after so many years of watching.

I'm still continuing to follow this show to see if any progress is there in F or T in terms of their dreams or character arc. 

I look forward to FaTejo divorce track as F can't forget J. 

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 14 days ago
Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

I didn't know such a show existed and this ruined my morning. 

Posted: 13 days ago

Also, is tomorrow's episode out yet? 

Posted: 13 days ago
Originally posted by Bluekohl

Also, is tomorrow's episode out yet? 

See Diana's reply in Udaariyaan CC Page 94. 

Ankit Gupta Udariyaan