Posted: 14 days ago
Originally posted by shirasaini

actually,in virat and  pakki, Ajinkya and Sai case is entirely different.

True and I have mentioned in my post as well 

1) virat told sai that he is committed towards someone whereas sai didn't tell him like that

True but she was ok with the deal . He never indulged in EMA after his marriage to Sai . Having resuidal feelings is not EMA but if he acted on them then it would be 

2) Pakki still desperate for Virat where Ajinkya is jus a friend and does cross his limit 

Virat doesn’t cross his limits so he shouldn’t be accused of it . She could blame Pakhi but why pull Virat as well . Sai believes Pakhi is his present and Virat believes Ajinkya can be Sai’s future . 

3) Pakki always troubles sai but Ajinkya. doesn't do anything like that to virat 

True but Pakhi troubling Sai is not equivalent Virat Pakhi are having EMA 

4) Virat still didn't propose Sai and didn't clarify his relationship with pakki yet...

He has his reasons for not proposing Sai and if Sai is unsure about his relationship with Pakhi then doesn’t she move out instead of staying with him . Why doesn’t she think they ate having EMA when things are normal but only feels when they have a fight . 

He must be gotten idea that how hurting it would be for Sai when pakki idiot always barge into their bedroom 😠

You are right despite residual feelings Virat never allowed Pakhi to be close to him 

Posted: 13 days ago

I agree with muguet here. I was about to type the same. They both are at different levels of commitment towards each other. Virat is committed fully to sai at this point. Seeing her with anyone hurts. And when he ‘thinks’ she might have feelings for him(hope) and insecurities (jealousy) fighting against each other, any simple trigger ‘can’ cause him to snap out. Does he really think sai will cheat him?no. He knows that sai is brave enough to come to him and say that she loves someone else. He also knows she doesn’t lie. But people don’t think so much when they are taken over by anger, do they?

I am sure sai would blow up if she sees virat and pakhi in the same position. She confronted virat and pakhi that day to come out clean so she can move away from them. Her intentions were good. I don’t think she suspected virat of ema. Her problem with him is that he is compromising with her in the marriage, keeping his love for pakhi alive in his heart. Otherwise she trusts him as an upright person.

Is virat wrong in calling her names. Absolutely! But it happens unintentionally in his outburst. It is not his lack of love or trust for her that causes this outburst but his own miscalculations. Mistakes happen. This is also a big mistake. In my opinion, him ousting sai is a  bigger mistake than this. There he had time to think and make a conscious decision. Here atleast he has no time to think and succumbed to his primal instincts of losing a loved one. 

Just my thoughts! 

Originally posted by Clois_semperanc

How can you even compare the two situations? Virat and Pakhi actually HAD a real past and Sai has witnessed firsthand the feelings these two used share in the beginning. Obviously Virat will not try to commit suicide whenever Sai questions him about his past cuz he knows damn well she's speaking the truth! It's another that he and that shameless woman doesn't have the guts to accept it in front of his family hence Sai ends up looking the fool. 

Having a past before marriage and indulging in EMA after his marriage are not the same . She knows the truth because he was the one who told her and if he had intentions of EMA he would have gone to Ladakh with Pakhi alone . Anyway that’s not the discussion here . 

Sai on the other hand will be immensely hurt when Virat baselessly accuses her of whatever with Ajinkya cuz she knows in her heart it's not true! You can clearly see how pissed he is in the precap and he will definitely say hurtful things to Sai.  Will you defend Virat again tomorrow saying Sai brought it upon herself? Till recently Virat used to call Pakhi his best friend, that's why he didn't find anything wrong with her antics. Knowing damn well it's not really friendship he shared with Pakhi but something much deeper. It's weird he can call Pakhi his bff but Sai cannot have an actual best friend who's a guy. Virat always brings up 'Bajinkya' in conversation when it's not even about him, Sai has asked him numerous times what's his obsession with Ajinkya cuz it's stupid. 

If we look at the past incidents, it’s not just Virat even Sai brings up Ajinkaya’s topic to tease him and compare their ages  . Was there a need to say he is not a good dancer as Ajinkya after his muqubula dance ? After the college feast , it was Sai who brought him Ajinkaya’s topic and started comparing their ages and saying Ajinkya lost the dance face off purposely else Virat had no chance . When she keeps comparing him with Ajinkya , it’s natural for him to feel conscious . I don’t defend Virat’s accusation by saying Sai behavior is the reason like how Sai’s accusations are defended saying Virat had a past 

As far as I remember during the neighborhood drama, Sai accused Pakhi of always keeping a watch on Virat not the other way around. How is that accusing Virat of ema? Anyone with eyes in that house can see how Pakhi shamelessly claims her rights on Virat like she's the wife and brings down Sai at every given opportunity. But is Sai is not allowed to question this weird practice during her outburst?

Please watch the episode again . She did indicate towards EMA when Pakhi held Virat’s hand 

Originally posted by Clois_semperanc

It's not wrong that Virat has a past it's wrong that he purposely tries to hide this fact from his family. If only he had expressed this in front of everyone, Pakhi wouldn't dare to be so shameless in front of his wife. 
Would Pakhi have shamelessly tried to pack Virat's clothes in her bag or made such drama when Sai was to be accompanying them on the trip if the family knew then these two had a past?! 
First time Sai questioned him in their bedroom, he completely ignored her questions didn't have the guts to accept it was Pakhi who he said will remain in his heart forever. What's stopping him from accepting all this to Sai and then telling her he will only have feelings for Sai from now on?!

Sai is not accusing of him having an extra marital affair right under their noses, she's asking him to accept his past whatever relationship with Pakhi so they both can understand each other. She still thinks Pakhi is his priority cuz of whatever he told her about himself and Pakhi in the past.

Virat has the right to decide if he wants to talk about his past with his family . We know why he doesn’t . She is SIL and his missing brothers wife . By accepting he will make it awkward for everyone. 

Why is he not admitting to his deal wife Sai is a different discussion but that doesn’t mean he is into EMA . Why does Sai want him to admit . He had shared about his past with some trust but now she is using that in the fight to hurt him . He can choose not to share as its past and he has shared with the women he married . He is not obligated to share it with anyone 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

After seeing the precap and knowing about KD I was wondering if lack of trust is only from Virat side . Does Sai trust him enough to expect him to trust her . 

Virat and Sai’s situation might be different, Pakhi and Ajinkya might be different , their triggers might be different but one thing is common ..both Sai and Virat didn’t indulge in EMA but their partners accused them openly in front of others .Sai accused him twice .  What’s the difference between Virat and Sai’s trust issue . The difference is when Virat realizes his mistake he will apologize whereas Sai thinks raising fingers on his character is ok as he didn’t attempt suicide . Virat was a misunderstanding and Sai’s was to hurt him in an argument . 

p.S I am not defending any character but highlighting how same issue is treated differently in the show and how FL are given free pass . 

I don't want to comment too much before seeing the upcoming episodes, but here are my initial thoughts. Just my personal perspective...

Firstly, I don't think that Sai and Ajinkya's relationship and Virat and Pakhi's relationship can even be compared. Sai and Ajinkya are simply friends, whereas Virat and Pakhi have a known romantic history. Sai has given Virat no reason to ever doubt her, and Virat himself gave Sai the biggest source of insecurity through the wedding vaada. On top of that, Pakhi is always around to instigate the situation and make Sai feel even more uncomfortable. Anyways, this is not the point of your post, so I will stop right here... 

I don't think the issue is trust. Sai knows that Virat has never cheated on her with Pakhi, and Virat knows that Sai would never cheat on him with Ajinkya. They both have an unwavering faith in each other. 

The problem is their impulsivity. They both have a lot of differences in their personalities, but they have this in common. They are both overly emotional people who get caught up in their feelings and in the heat of the moment, which leads them to say things they don't mean. 

When Sai overheard Virat and Pakhi's conversation at the pool, she was deeply hurt. Even though it was not new information, she had started to let her guard down with Virat and accept that this marriage might be real. But, witnessing that conversation, she was brought back to the "reality" of the vaada. She felt shattered that she could think her relationship with Virat is anything other than the vaada. She didn't act rationally, nor was she willing to listen to Virat's side of the story...because she was in pain. She was scared of losing the person who is most important to her in the world, and out of that fear, she ended up hurting him with her bitter words. 

We have yet to see how this scene with Virat and Ajinkya is going to play out. But, Virat's insecurities are at an all time high. He is a ticking time bomb at this point. When (if) he accuses Sai and whatever else harsh words he says will not be out of a distrust of her. Rather, they will be out of a fear of losing her. He is madly in love with his wife, and even though he can see that his wife is falling in love with him, he is getting no affirmations. He is worried that he may not be enough for her to accept him as her husband. He is worried that Ajinkya is younger and in the same profession, so perhaps she might end up preferring him. Are these logical thoughts? Maybe yes. Maybe not. Again, he knows how deeply Sai cares for him. But, love blinds us. When we love someone so much, the fear of losing them is also heightened that much. And people say things in anger and fear that they don't mean all the time. This is the reality of human life. 

So, I think that both Sai and Virat are right. And, both Sai are Virat are wrong too. 

Edited by tptwi - 13 days ago

Originally posted by shirasaini

actually,in virat and  pakki, Ajinkya and Sai case is entirely different.

1) virat told sai that he is committed towards someone whereas sai didn't tell him like that

2) Pakki still desperate for Virat where Ajinkya is jus a friend and does cross his limit 

3) Pakki always troubles sai but Ajinkya. doesn't do anything like that to virat 

4) Virat still didn't propose Sai and didn't clarify his relationship with pakki yet...

He must be gotten idea that how hurting it would be for Sai when pakki idiot always barge into their bedroom 😠

Exactly. Is it so difficult to understand the difference between the two situations. Till date Pakhi accuses Virat Infront of Sai and openly confesses her feelings. Virat himself told Sai about his feelings for Pakhi. He has moved on definitely , and even when he did not , he never harboured those feelings for Pakhi. 

But Sairat 's feelings for each other are not cemented yet to win over their trust issues. Sai has her doubts and so does Virat because of  Sai's constant age shaming. Both are not wrong in their respective places. 

Why is it that this tit for tat will make Sai realise her fault. There is nothing going on between Ajinkya and her. Nothing romantic. At least Sai never confessed it. 

I second you but not in all points sai never allows anyone so close to her that too knowing that person still has feelings for you and is not ready to move on with their own as pakki does and Virat who taunts pakki for hurting Sai but not advising her to move on with her own life CLEARLY  and Ajinkya never insulted Virat as pakki does and Sai will never let him do so unlike Virat who keeps mum Just giving simple expression I will say he has raised voice for Sai against Pakki more than 5 times. Why he is not ready to call her  VAHINI?

Originally posted by sadiltl

I agree with muguet here. I was about to type the same. They both are at different levels of commitment towards each other. Virat is committed fully to sai at this point. Seeing her with anyone hurts. And when he ‘thinks’ she might have feelings for him(hope) and insecurities (jealousy) fighting against each other, any simple trigger ‘can’ cause him to snap out. Does he really think sai will cheat him?no. He knows that sai is brave enough to come to him and say that she loves someone else. He also knows she doesn’t lie. But people don’t think so much when they are taken over by anger, do they?

I am sure sai would blow up if she sees virat and pakhi in the same position. She confronted virat and pakhi that day to come out clean so she can move away from them. Her intentions were good. I don’t think she suspected virat of ema. Her problem with him is that he is compromising with her in the marriage, keeping his love for pakhi alive in his heart. Otherwise she trusts him as an upright person.

Is virat wrong in calling her names. Absolutely! But it happens unintentionally in his outburst. It is not his lack of love or trust for her that causes this outburst but his own miscalculations. Mistakes happen. This is also a big mistake. In my opinion, him ousting sai is a  bigger mistake than this. There he had time to think and make a conscious decision. Here atleast he has no time to think and succumbed to his primal instincts of losing a loved one. 

Just my thoughts! 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts . You have described both their situation aptly. 

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin