Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by NoraSM

I get why it would be a problem if Sai and her friend are alone that too in close proximity in her room, I live in a joint family, I always meet my friends in hall, my friends are not allowed in my bedroom, I do get the problem but I feel in this particular situation, he should show more trust as Virat has shown in past 

I agree she accused him of EMA and I have to see FL's reaction to let you know what I think about this

I agree that Virat should show more trust as he is the mature and calm one among the two but at the same time it would be a reality check for Sai as well . Ideally she should realize how it feels when you accuse an innocent. 

Posted: 13 days ago

No you are taking me wrong . I am not saying you are wrong it's your povo and I don't have issue I never reply to your post because it's not match to my povo. 

I am really appreciate you here for your dedication. I didn't Said about this post. Really not tounting way may be my word hurt you then I am sorry I didn't had that intentions. You liked virat you defend him with your povo it's your things I don't have issue.

I genuinely said this time need more energy because this time lots of people will be against this povo.

I never reply to your post sorry if you feel hurt

Originally posted by Fruitcustard_9

Logic sirf sai ko defend karne wali posts mein hota hai .

Jo log sai ke khilaf bolne ke koshish karte hai vo illogical hote haismiley32smiley32

Fruity , anything against Sai will be illogical only . I have realized it by now . I wonder what was illogical. Sai accusing Virat of EMA before or her back to normal after the fight got over . Which wife will be ok if she knew her husband has EMA then it clearly means she did that out of anger to hurt him . Since Virat has a past is it ok for Sai to raise fingers at him everytime. Is having a past a free pass for everyone to question his character. When there are no answers to this then it’s illogical only 

Edited by 404_NotFound - 13 days ago

Will wait for the track but Sai accusing Virat had nothing to do with trust issues. She just did because she knew Virat was in a vaada with Pakhi. She still thinks both are in love with each other and emotionally still inseparable, kind of emotionally in EMA. Still every time she sees them together, she gets so affected. And in anger she uses harsh words, accuses him of having more than just friendship and calls him even a khilona. 

Virat has a trust issues because situations make him think differently than what Sai tells him. 

Both are wrong. One who believes from the beginning that she is just the third wheel and the other one who can't trust her. 

actually,in virat and  pakki, Ajinkya and Sai case is entirely different.

1) virat told sai that he is committed towards someone whereas sai didn't tell him like that

2) Pakki still desperate for Virat where Ajinkya is jus a friend and does cross his limit 

3) Pakki always troubles sai but Ajinkya. doesn't do anything like that to virat 

4) Virat still didn't propose Sai and didn't clarify his relationship with pakki yet...

He must be gotten idea that how hurting it would be for Sai when pakki idiot always barge into their bedroom 😠

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

What’s the difference between Virat and Sai’s trust issue . The difference is when Virat realizes his mistake he will apologize whereas Sai thinks raising fingers on his character is ok as he didn’t attempt suicide . Virat was a misunderstanding and Sai’s was to hurt him in an argument . 

How can you even compare the two situations? Virat and Pakhi actually HAD a real past and Sai has witnessed firsthand the feelings these two used share in the beginning. Obviously Virat will not try to commit suicide whenever Sai questions him about his past cuz he knows damn well she's speaking the truth! It's another that he and that shameless woman doesn't have the guts to accept it in front of his family hence Sai ends up looking the fool. 

Sai on the other hand will be immensely hurt when Virat baselessly accuses her of whatever with Ajinkya cuz she knows in her heart it's not true! You can clearly see how pissed he is in the precap and he will definitely say hurtful things to Sai.  Will you defend Virat again tomorrow saying Sai brought it upon herself? Till recently Virat used to call Pakhi his best friend, that's why he didn't find anything wrong with her antics. Knowing damn well it's not really friendship he shared with Pakhi but something much deeper. It's weird he can call Pakhi his bff but Sai cannot have an actual best friend who's a guy. Virat always brings up 'Bajinkya' in conversation when it's not even about him, Sai has asked him numerous times what's his obsession with Ajinkya cuz it's stupid. 

As far as I remember during the neighborhood drama, Sai accused Pakhi of always keeping a watch on Virat not the other way around. How is that accusing Virat of ema? Anyone with eyes in that house can see how Pakhi shamelessly claims her rights on Virat like she's the wife and brings down Sai at every given opportunity. But is Sai is not allowed to question this weird practice during her outburst?

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

Will wait for the track but Sai accusing Virat had nothing to do with trust issues. She just did because she knew Virat was in a vaada with Pakhi. She still thinks both are in love with each other and emotionally still inseparable, kind of emotionally in EMA. Still every time she sees them together, she gets so affected. And in anger she uses harsh words, accuses him of having more than just friendship and calls him even a khilona. 

Virat has a trust issues because situations make him think differently than what Sai tells him. 

Both are wrong. One who believes from the beginning that she is just the third wheel and the other one who can't trust her. 

You have described it well .Yes both are wrong . 

If Sai believed Virat and Pakhi are having emotional EMA would she allow him to get close to her or stop Pakhi from taking care of him when he was in the hospital. If they were in EMA , it would have made  sense for Pakhi to be with Virat as it would make him feel good  and he would have chosen Pakhi over Sai. I only see her talking about EMA during fights . She is back to normal even when she hasn’t heard any explanation from Virat to indicate there was no EMA . 

Having residual feelings is not really an emotional EMA . If they were still close to each other emotionally or had the longing to be together then it’s an EMA . What Pakhi wants is emotional EMA but can’t be said the same about Virat and I believe Sai knows it as well . 

Originally posted by 404_NotFound

Fruity , anything against Sai will be illogical only . I have realized it by now . I wonder what was illogical. Sai accusing Virat of EMA before or her back to normal after the fight got over . Which wife will be ok if she knew her husband has EMA then it clearly means she did that out of anger to hurt him . Since Virat has a past is it ok for Sai to raise fingers at him everytime. Is having a past a free pass for everyone to question his character. When there are no answers to this then it’s illogical only 

It's not wrong that Virat has a past it's wrong that he purposely tries to hide this fact from his family. If only he had expressed this in front of everyone, Pakhi wouldn't dare to be so shameless in front of his wife. 
Would Pakhi have shamelessly tried to pack Virat's clothes in her bag or made such drama when Sai was to be accompanying them on the trip if the family knew then these two had a past?! 
First time Sai questioned him in their bedroom, he completely ignored her questions didn't have the guts to accept it was Pakhi who he said will remain in his heart forever. What's stopping him from accepting all this to Sai and then telling her he will only have feelings for Sai from now on?!

Sai is not accusing of him having an extra marital affair right under their noses, she's asking him to accept his past whatever relationship with Pakhi so they both can understand each other. She still thinks Pakhi is his priority cuz of whatever he told her about himself and Pakhi in the past.

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin