Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: shalu79

That was Mirchi ke time. Bhindi ke time kisoko realise nahi hua.. 🤣 sirf Nishu got doubt. I always wondered Sundar ko bhi kaise doubt nahi hua. 

Egg-jack-ly tab kyun nahi bol des Apu … yeh kya tha 😂

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gals, I logged out from work and aa gayi... try to catch up on atleast the last 10 pages if not more... I just can't keep up..

The last 2 - 3 comments made me 🤣🤣 

WE are following the Laughter Therapy..

@Seera - when I saw LL's reaction..kahan, kidhar, I felt like there was a sale of MK (michael kors) bags and it was being almost given for FREE and just came to know about it and running to grab the LAST one before it is gone... it felt like that to me..🤣 🤣

There is some troll gold in this thread aur mein atal hu... ki pad ke catch up karoongi..🤣

Edited by nim_var - 2 years ago
nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhita

it is supposed to be BaBuSaheB  🤣

Thank you Abhita.... 🤗

AAj raat ko mujhe achhi neend aayegi... as this question has been resolved. perfect... 

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Seera_

Ohh nim we r so same I felt the same way 😂🤣😂🤣

her reaction was/is priceless 

ohhh imliyaaa kya kardiyaaa 🤪

me too … felt the same … don’t wanna miss on anything 😂 

Imlie forum is one place where we all are completely out of all zones but only in  Imlie zone … and everyone has byhearted almost all the scene so when u discuss ppl get wht you are referring and get the gist of the conversation so any conversation doesn’t fall flat … so the epic jokes continue 😂

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Dear PS, tera man ka likha bhi man ko aise chus leta hai ki kya bolen.

Love to read your thoughts and poetry everyday. Tum din bana deti ho and we love you for that. Thank you🤗

Thank you ☺️❤️

Ps143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Waah waahh!! Behad Khoobsurat ❤️.. It was definitely a a lamba n beautiful raasta for them as well as for us..

Thank god ye mil gaya.. Warna thread is becoming bhool bhulaiyya.. Dhoonte reh jaana padh raha hai.. Just beautiful write up.. Hayee🤗

Ek dum mast mast creative log hai bhai idhar.. 👍🏼😍

Thank you ☺️❤️

Hehe sahi me bhool bhulaiya hi hain 😂

Ps143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

All I can say your are gifted ! Bfully written ✍️you should tweet this and tag atif 
👍🏽

Thank you ☺️❤️

Ps143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

me too … felt the same … don’t wanna miss on anything 😂 

Imlie forum is one place where we all are completely out of all zones but only in  Imlie zone … and everyone has byhearted almost all the scene so when u discuss ppl get wht you are referring and get the gist of the conversation so any conversation doesn’t fall flat … so the epic jokes continue 😂

Yes actually. I joined IF for this show itself. I started watching from Gunshot episode kyunki dil se promo just pulled me in. Beech me binge watched on all episodes till then and was hooked. Following the show since then. 

Naturally jab aap koi show dekhte ho you would want somebody to discuss what you felt about that track, aage kya hoga etc. Mujhe koi nahi mila kyunki mere doston me koi nahi dekhta. Isliye joined here. 

This forum is really amazing ❤️