Babusaheb gets locked up - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by Apsvenky

Flowerji, chalo, looks like you may be right  and we actually may get what you said in exact detail (I will never forget the fainting episode).

But theek hai, as long as Adi's priorities are clear, I am good with watching as much of these Adi & Malini scenes, as I love how he lands up trolling her while giving vasta to their "gehri dosti". Those scenes are the unintentional comedy bits that are too funny in the end.😆

Adi ki Lanka toh har baat pe lag jaati hai. I dont get it, next you are going to perform, kisi aur jr. T ko nahi bhej sakta tha kya ghungroo lane? What was that?

I am tio okay with adi maline scene if he is sawing her true picture..  

Adi ko thofi pta tha koi lock kr dega problem kya h khud ka kam khux krne mein...

Uski kya galti...

Originally posted by nim_var

Mr and Mrs. Tripathi ready to dance and dressed up too... 

Thanks Aps for writing this up and for posting. 🤗

Where do I begin -  nothing much to write about today.. the obvious... opener of Kunmun was expected.. chalo inki story me bhi P for progression ho rahi hai... they are missing eo. 

Adilie full focus on the dance practice only... kuch aur yaad nahi aawat hai.. only dance dance and more dance.. issi chakkar mein BS missed the phone from Mun... reminder for an imp session. 

CHOP hui Dd ki first by Sundar who informed her that Adi has gone to dance at the BBC 🤣 and promptly locked the house behind him and left.. 

Next up was BS who was willing to dance and forego the counselling session...trying to get M to see his pov... said he will brb and went to get the ghungroos... leaving M befuddled... what was that..look...🤣

Anu manipulating Apu, setting her plan in motion... instigating Apu to prove her loyalty to M.. this woman has no remorse... and cares for no one... 

Worst was Apu saying sorry to Anu, how she was right from day one about Imlie, only they could not see it... to her eternal shame...pour on the guilt on the T's while you gloat over their misery..such a sad pathetic woman, that Anu is. 

The jodis perform.. I ff'ed them all... and then Adi runs to get the ghungroos... 

He went home and was he looking at the mirror... teek taak.. sab kuch.. before he headed for the door...🤣 me think he was admiring himself.. in his getup.. 

He did not even hear the door close behind him or hear them whisper. ( the T elder ladies).. did I do the right thing by locking Adi in his room?? I cant differentiate between right n wrong... aww.. apu she looks so distressed here. 

All the junior T's in a dither, where is Adi..... Adi... Adi... 😔 Pallavi 👏 who is inspiring Rupi also to speak up in bhari sabha... 👍🏼

PT n HT are missing too.. looks they re happy to miss BBC... 🤣

Imlie dances and Adi says sorry to her... AC taunting Imlie yet again... all jadoo as Imlie dressed up quickly and had double costume, Adi ka photo.. 😆

I am looking forward to her dance tomorrow. Also reading everyone's take on today's episode.. 

Thanks for caps nim ji🤗

Forgot to mention Pallavi.. She's a darling❤️.. Behen hai asal sense mei.. Giving it back to chantomaii ladies ekdum k imlie's family is here n cheering for her.. Will lend them eye n ear doctor ka number is they can't see or hear.. 😆

Edited on pg 1..bohot lamba likha aaj so bear with me pleej😃

Originally posted by Whatever765

Oh the entire thing episode was ridiculous..! 

Right from Malini reading Kunal Chauhan instead of Prithviraj Chauhan...I was like gayi bhains pani mein aaj..

Aaj finally pata chala why Malini was still hung up on her 7 saal ka pyaar. She is a History professor, she loves old things, that is why she is holding on to that old wala Adi, assuming that he still is like he was with er. Aaj ek aur delusion toot gaya and I loved that😆

Originally posted by FlowerHater

@bold🤣

I never doubted k he doesn't want to get separated from Malini 😆he does want that mera agenda h k doba baaki cheezon ko nazarandaaz kar deta due to what you call tunnel vision jo ki long term mein uski chodd k sabb ki Lanka laga deti h🤣

He will go for counseling tomorrow as haar to gayi hi h Imaliya😕to pure din Ruk k kya hi karega isse better yahi kar le.

I feel we might get a BS malini coffee scene too after counseling in puri detail.

In short I am expecting and is prepared for lots of Adi malini scenes day after tomorrow😆and towards end k 10 minutes tomorrow

I hope KC is also invited to join the coffees 😂 

Aps thanks for the thread! 🤗You have pretty much said it all girl...!! The episode had no head or tail! Who ever conceptualized it had given the brain chill out time! I still maintain I am a very simple viewer..but today's was just asinine..! 

Aaj ka episode mere talent ne kiya hai reject.

Rhymes bhi bole chal hatt!

Kaise kare jugalbandi with aisa logic

Vishwas ne bhi bol diya humse na ho payega magic,

Kal milenge haste haste..

agar inhone plot nahi diye aise saste..

Imlie machayegi kal dhamal.

Yaar AKt in Brown, laga bada Kamal! 

Whatever ji!   Aap bada hi pyaara likhte ho.. Couldn't react to ur posts since 2 days.. But they were too good.. Love poetry so really looking for ur writeup daily ❤️

@Bold: This! dude nothing made sense today....dance kaunsa practise kar rahe the...ghungroo kyun chahiye the uss dance mein...! Uff! Definitely they had some techincal/logistics issue....they just could not pull this epsiode through...!! 

Bina sar pair wala epi tha yaar..Kuch bhi dikha rahe the for the sake of telecasting.. Hope tomorrow kuch dhang ka ho.. N please get done with BBC.. Upar se ab dd ko bhi ghusaao.. Ek type ka attyachar karo man at a time.. Cant handle both 

Originally posted by nim_var

Mr and Mrs. Tripathi ready to dance and dressed up too... 

Thanks Aps for writing this up and for posting. 🤗

Where do I begin -  nothing much to write about today.. the obvious... opener of Kunmun was expected.. chalo inki story me bhi P for progression ho rahi hai... they are missing eo. 

Adilie full focus on the dance practice only... kuch aur yaad nahi aawat hai.. only dance dance and more dance.. issi chakkar mein BS missed the phone from Mun... reminder for an imp session. 

CHOP hui Dd ki first by Sundar who informed her that Adi has gone to dance at the BBC 🤣 and promptly locked the house behind him and left.. 

Next up was BS who was willing to dance and forego the counselling session...trying to get M to see his pov... said he will brb and went to get the ghungroos... leaving M befuddled... what was that..look...🤣

Anu manipulating Apu, setting her plan in motion... instigating Apu to prove her loyalty to M.. this woman has no remorse... and cares for no one... 

Worst was Apu saying sorry to Anu, how she was right from day one about Imlie, only they could not see it... to her eternal shame...pour on the guilt on the T's while you gloat over their misery..such a sad pathetic woman, that Anu is. 

The jodis perform.. I ff'ed them all... and then Adi runs to get the ghungroos... 

He went home and was he looking at the mirror... teek taak.. sab kuch.. before he headed for the door...🤣 me think he was admiring himself.. in his getup.. 

He did not even hear the door close behind him or hear them whisper. ( the T elder ladies).. did I do the right thing by locking Adi in his room?? I cant differentiate between right n wrong... aww.. apu she looks so distressed here. 

All the junior T's in a dither, where is Adi..... Adi... Adi... 😔 Pallavi 👏 who is inspiring Rupi also to speak up in bhari sabha... 👍🏼

PT n HT are missing too.. looks they re happy to miss BBC... 🤣

Imlie dances and Adi says sorry to her... AC taunting Imlie yet again... all jadoo as Imlie dressed up quickly and had double costume, Adi ka photo.. 😆

I am looking forward to her dance tomorrow. Also reading everyone's take on today's episode.. 

Aww, thanks for the write up and caps Nim, you noticed stuff that even I missed out, my brain was so fried from the episode.😆

Aww how cutely Adi is taking Sita Maiyya's aashirwaad before his dance performance in your last cap. Also did you notice how when Rupi di said, baaki sab and Adi quipped before even Imlie that Sita Maiyya sambhal legi. That part was so awwww, ki main kya hi bolun. Imlie ka rang already chad chuka hai and these T ladies assume that keeoing Adi away from Imlie is going to make him forget her. They do not know just how much yeh dono ek dusre ke rang mein dhal chuke hai, pata chala toh shock mein chale jaate😆

Like I mentioned, I do not get how he missed Malini's call for an entire day. Aur yeh madam ne bhi koi text nahi chodi, ya phir call anyone else in the house to pass a message to Adi. Otherwise to badi family ki baat karti hai, ab kya hua. She toh even has the T house ka ghar ka number, wahin pe phone kar deti, but nope. Anyway I am looking for too much logic again.

AC, BKK & CKK really were the diabolic triplets today & honestly the only redeeming factor was Aparna having a split second guilt that she may be doing something wrong. Uske alawa watching their actions just made me cringe🤢

Pallo's taunt session and Rupi di's token support were a treat to watch. These women are fierce supporters of Imlie and will continue to do so and that is so heartening to watch.

Baaki toh my brain is still fried from the DD overdose. Will come back after I have calmed down a bit.

Originally posted by Juvvi9

Whatever ji!   Aap bada hi pyaara likhte ho.. Couldn't react to ur posts since 2 days.. But they were too good.. Love poetry so really looking for ur writeup daily ❤️

🥰 Thank you.. poetry toh pS143 ki hai lajawab!

I am a bungler of words! 

Originally posted by Juvvi9

Bina sar pair wala epi tha yaar..Kuch bhi dikha rahe the for the sake of telecasting.. Hope tomorrow kuch dhang ka ho.. N please get done with BBC.. Upar se ab dd ko bhi ghusaao.. Ek type ka attyachar karo man at a time.. Cant handle both 

Seriously.. emotion sickness ko P se pepto de diya.. uske baad ab emotional atyachar ka P se pahad toot pada….aur ab yeh P se plot ka ataychar kar rakha hai! P se patience bhi kitna rakhe hum viewers..

Nice update Aps ji and thanks for the tag! 

Anu's saree and her accessories were my only focus today. 😳

Just one question, so if Aparna and Radha came to lock the door, they must have seen Malini outside because she was waiting, and Malini if was waiting outside, she didnt see these two come and go? Or did she feel like she should go and check why its taking so long for Adi to come out? Too much to ask from a BFF?? Okay what is this!?

We can still undertsnad, Adi must have forgotten his phone in the dressing room (trying to convince myself here😆) 

KC-MC conversation...were they conversing to two different people and not each other? Honestly it looked like they both were doing their own DIFFERENT phone calls 👏

And I am keeping up my hopes so high, because I cant wait to see Imlie dance with BBSB's face pinned to her back of the head tomorrow. I have made peace with it. Only one good episode to happen a week!

#CringeIsTheNewNormal 🤣🤣