Babusaheb gets locked up - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 14 days ago

Philler episode with all evil partiyaan led by ac planning to make adilie lose dance competitionsmiley36. Episode giving sar dardwa to us bechare viewers. Eee kaa ho raila hai?smiley19 i am truly out of words today to review so only going to comment.

Res 

Firstly, Aps ji salute to you for sitting through the entire episode. I just watched the junior Tripathis scene, AM scene and ffed to last scene where Pallavi defends Imlie. 

Pallavi is ❤️

Lovely scene SM sambhal legi 😍

KunMun in progress 

Unpopular opinion- that scene was kinda good than the BBC which is a mess 

Ab toh chod do 7 saal ki history madam 

Your bechargi does nothing but depress 

Aditya and Imlie - 

Dhai shakkar and kal ki taiyaari  (kal- yesterday)

Par kya pata tha Mummy ki kartoot padegi bhari

Practice hojayega waste 

Pati pahunchega when it's very late 

Makers ne solo karvaane ke liye

Hero ko Bana diya abla naari! 

Aparna, Anu - 

Aparna karo dimaag pe lagi patti ko open

Jo izzat bachane chali ho BS ko band karke 

Woh toh waise bhi utrega Ts ke disqualify hone pe!

AC smirk karti apne manipulation pe hain proud 

Uske liye hamari Imlie hi hain jawaab dene ko allowed 

Par tumhara kya hoga jab bete ko pata chalega 

It's u who's behind this kaand? 

Iske alawa shabd nahi hain baaki

To explain this episode jo hain nothing less than tragedy 

Connect naam ki cheez pe makers partial amenesia pe hain chalte 

Chai peeke pehle refresh hojao makers, dedun kya chai patte 

(Sorry for this lame one aur Kuch man me nahi aaya 😂😂)

Kal ke episode ki ki waaha waayi 

Toh aaj makers ne troll worthy disconnected episode banayi 

Makers shayad bhool gaye yeh episode hain not compilation 

Rolling my eyes at cringey OTT romance and dance, OTT taunts and fashion 

Edited by Ps143 - 13 days ago
Originally posted by Apsvenky

Wow today was a difficult episode to sit through, which has very rarely happened. The entire episode was a cringe fest with very little redeeming scenes that I was wondering if there was even a point to open a new thread. But then I remembered that if nothing else, at least we can use this opportunty to rant to our heart's content, so her is what I thought about today's "kapils" (In the loosest terms possible):

1. Adi & Imlie - So we saw that Adi & Imle continue with their dance practice (same montage we got yesterday with the door closed, thoda to additional dance ya convo dikha detesmiley44) to prepare for their dance competition. Poore zoron se taiyyari chal rahi hai, that Adi forgot everything else, including checking his phone for an entire day (who does that. He is supposed to be a serious patrakar, koi office emergency hui toh?). Anyway, dono taiyyar hai to slay the competition, albeit with getting dahi & cheeni from Rupi di as well (how cute was that). I was surprised that of all things Adi noticed that Imlie was not wearing her ghungroo (Biwi ke saath rehte rehte aise cheezen notice karne lage hai BSsmiley20). He offers to go and get her ghungroo, which is Aparna's aashirwaad. Of course Imlie tries to be practical and reminds him that they are next, but he has full confidence that he will be back in minutes (well he can run like a dreamsmiley42, so there is that, but no we did not get to see that eithersmiley44) As usual humari abla naari gets locked in the room and as usual has forgotten his phone (Now this I am confused, where did he forget the phone. Venue mein toh nahi tha, as Imlie does not have it, neither did the other jr. T's & room mein locked tha, so it was not there either. Toh woh phone gaya kahaan?) Anyway, bechara, bin sahara Adi was left knocking the door with no one to help (Sundar kal aayega bachne humari abla naari kosmiley36 ). Poor Imlie faced the prospect of getting disqualified as Adi did not turn up, but looks like tomorrow she will do her jugaad & dance (again how the hell did she get ready like that in less than 5 mins, this girl is super girlsmiley36)

2. Adi & Malini - Aaj prove ho gaya that Adi ke liye exactly how important his "gehri dosti" with his best friend issmiley36. Ek toh he forgot the date of his last counselling session (chalo dance aur baaki ke tension ke chakkar mein bhool gaya, I can give him that) Second when Malini came all the way to remind him, he is like - just wait for 10 mins, main bas abhi dance karke tumhare saath aayasmiley36. Man the guy who felt this entire BBC is nonsense, is willing to postpone the counselling session for his divorce to dance with his first wife. And for all of you who will say that this is the ishara that he wants to delay the divorce (I am looking at you Flowerjismiley36) I will not agree. He just has his priorities fixed & he is a horse with tunnel vision just looking at his first wife - Imlie

3. Diabolic trio - BKK, CKK & AC - Okay, so today AC ne apna rang dikhaya, with manipulating Aparna to prove her loyalty to Malini. Ab Aparna theri Adi ki maa, how dare AC question her loyalty & bhakti to Malini. So when she saw the opportunity, followed her son to lock him in his room to keep him from dancing with Imlie. What I found endearing is that she had a split second realization whether what she is doing is right. Uske man mein woh ek doubt aaya that uska yeh tareeka galat hai. But then with Radhaji's uksaana and AC's words playing in her mind, she decided to embrace the dark side by saying that no matter what, she will do anything to save her family's izzat. Though how the Tripathi's being disqualified is saving her family's izzat is beyond me, but looks like Aparna, just like her son, is having tunnel vision of not seeing beta & bahu dancing kapil dance on stage togethersmiley36

4. Sundar & Pallavi - Okay, special shoutout to Sundar who did one lovely kaam of telling his Malini madam that Adi is going to be dancing on stage with his wife. Matlab Malini's face was stunned that jo insaan 7 saal mein mere saath ek baar dance kiya, woh bhi because it was our sangeet and there also I had to drag him to dance, is voluntarily going to dance on stage for a society function. Yeh kaise ho gayasmiley36. Aah apne humare BS ke jalwe abhi tak dekhe kahaan haismiley36. Anyway, 

To be contd.

@boldsmiley37

I never doubted k he doesn't want to get separated from Malini smiley36he does want that mera agenda h k doba baaki cheezon ko nazarandaaz kar deta due to what you call tunnel vision jo ki long term mein uski chodd k sabb ki Lanka laga deti hsmiley37

He will go for counseling tomorrow as haar to gayi hi h Imaliyasmiley5to pure din Ruk k kya hi karega isse better yahi kar le.

I feel we might get a BS malini coffee scene too after counseling in puri detail.

In short I am expecting and is prepared for lots of Adi malini scenes day after tomorrowsmiley36and towards end k 10 minutes tomorrow

Edited by FlowerHater - 14 days ago
Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Philler episode with all evil partiyaan led by ac planning to make adilie lose dance competitionsmiley36. Episode giving sar dardwa to us bechare viewers. Eee kaa ho raila hai?smiley19 i am truly out of words today to review so only going to comment.

Wizardji, I was seriously tempted to just not post the thread, but realized I had many things to rant, so wrote just that.

Matlab I had to really force myself to see the episode, coz the whole thing was a freaking snooze fest.smiley44

Aps thanks for the thread! smiley31You have pretty much said it all girl...!! The episode had no head or tail! Who ever conceptualized it had given the brain chill out time! I still maintain I am a very simple viewer..but today's was just asinine..! smiley29

Aaj ka episode mere talent ne kiya hai reject.

Rhymes bhi bole chal hatt!

Kaise kare jugalbandi with aisa logic

Vishwas ne bhi bol diya humse na ho payega magic,

Kal milenge haste haste..

agar inhone plot nahi diye aise saste..

Imlie machayegi kal dhamal.

Yaar AKt in Brown, laga bada Kamal! smiley42

Edited by Whatever765 - 14 days ago

Originally posted by FlowerHater

@boldsmiley37

I never doubted k he doesn't want to get separated from Malini smiley36he does want that mera agenda h k doba baaki cheezon ko nazarandaaz kar deta due to what you call tunnel vision jo ki long term mein uski chodd k sabb ki Lanka laga deti hsmiley37

He will go for counseling tomorrow as haar to gayi hi h Imaliyasmiley5to pure din Ruk k kya hi karega isse better yahi kar le.

I feel we might get a BS malini coffee scene too after counseling in puri detail.

In short I am expecting and is prepared for lots of Adi malini scenes day after tomorrowsmiley36and towards end k 10 minutes tomorrow

Bhar bhar ke didi ko dekhosmiley37

Hame episode waste of time laga.. 

Imlie think ye BS malini se baat karte karte late hogaye? smiley13

Res 

Aaj k episode mein bas sabke expressions dekha ne wale the 

Imlie and Aditya - nervousness 

Aparna - Guilt

Radha - Constipation

AC - skimming villain 

Prachi n saasuma - unnecessary happy 

Didi - chop aur shock aur fir chop 

🤪🤪🤪🤪

mujhe na samajh hi nahi aa raha silver lining kaha se dhundu in this episode 🙄🤪

Edited by _Seera_ - 14 days ago

Originally posted by FlowerHater

@boldsmiley37

Only hope is KC 😃..I hope he too will join them and will save us from torture. 

You called him dobasmiley36 he is indeed doba ..bade Waala and it will create mess for Imlie again ..waise bhi his  family to DD Devi ke bhakt hai hi aur DD bhi delusion bki Devi. 

Imlie