Prachi n saasuma - unnecessary happy 

Didi - chop aur shock aur fir chop 

🤪🤪🤪🤪

mujhe na samajh hi nahi aa raha silver lining kaha se dhundu in this episode 🙄🤪

Edited by _Seera_ - 2 years ago
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by FlowerHater

@bold🤣

I never doubted k he doesn't want to get separated from Malini 😆he does want that mera agenda h k doba baaki cheezon ko nazarandaaz kar deta due to what you call tunnel vision jo ki long term mein uski chodd k sabb ki Lanka laga deti h🤣

He will go for counseling tomorrow as haar to gayi hi h Imaliya😕to pure din Ruk k kya hi karega isse better yahi kar le.

I feel we might get a BS malini coffee scene too after counseling in puri detail.

In short I am expecting and is prepared for lots of Adi malini scenes day after tomorrow😆and towards end k 10 minutes tomorrow

Only hope is KC 😃..I hope he too will join them and will save us from torture. 

You called him doba😆 he is indeed doba ..bade Waala and it will create mess for Imlie again ..waise bhi his  family to DD Devi ke bhakt hai hi aur DD bhi delusion bki Devi. 

Originally posted by FlowerHater

@bold🤣

I never doubted k he doesn't want to get separated from Malini 😆he does want that mera agenda h k doba baaki cheezon ko nazarandaaz kar deta due to what you call tunnel vision jo ki long term mein uski chodd k sabb ki Lanka laga deti h🤣

He will go for counseling tomorrow as haar to gayi hi h Imaliya😕to pure din Ruk k kya hi karega isse better yahi kar le.

I feel we might get a BS malini coffee scene too after counseling in puri detail.

In short I am expecting and is prepared for lots of Adi malini scenes day after tomorrow😆and towards end k 10 minutes tomorrow

Flowerji, chalo, looks like you may be right  and we actually may get what you said in exact detail (I will never forget the fainting episode).

But theek hai, as long as Adi's priorities are clear, I am good with watching as much of these Adi & Malini scenes, as I love how he lands up trolling her while giving vasta to their "gehri dosti". Those scenes are the unintentional comedy bits that are too funny in the end.😆

Adi ki Lanka toh har baat pe lag jaati hai. I dont get it, next you are going to perform, kisi aur jr. T ko nahi bhej sakta tha kya ghungroo lane? What was that?

Originally posted by wizardofoz2

Philler episode with all evil partiyaan led by ac planning to make adilie lose dance competition😆. Episode giving sar dardwa to us bechare viewers. Eee kaa ho raila hai?😭 i am truly out of words today to review so only going to comment.

Oh the entire episode was ridiculous..! 

Right from Malini reading Kunal Chauhan instead of Prithviraj Chauhan...I was like gayi bhains pani mein aaj..

Edited by Whatever765 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Apsvenky

Wizardji, I was seriously tempted to just not post the thread, but realized I had many things to rant, so wrote just that.

Matlab I had to really force myself to see the episode, coz the whole thing was a freaking snooze fest.

Arre aisa mat bolo  APS ji ..hum kanha jaayenge apne rants ka tokra leke warna ..

Originally posted by Apsvenky

Flowerji, chalo, looks like you may be right  and we actually may get what you said in exact detail (I will never forget the fainting episode).

But theek hai, as long as Adi's priorities are clear, I am good with watching as much of these Adi & Malini scenes, as I love how he lands up trolling her while giving vasta to their "gehri dosti". Those scenes are the unintentional comedy bits that are too funny in the end.😆

Adi ki Lanka toh har baat pe lag jaati hai. I dont get it, next you are going to perform, kisi aur jr. T ko nahi bhej sakta tha kya ghungroo lane? What was that?

@Bold: This! dude nothing made sense today....dance kaunsa practise kar rahe the...ghungroo kyun chahiye the uss dance mein...! Uff! Definitely they had some techincal/logistics issue....they just could not pull this epsiode through...!! 

Well writen ..

Inspite of filler episode u mentioned each thibg so well ki episode sb meaning full lgne lga h 😀😀😀😀

I liked malini face listning sbout dance he is giving importance to that not to malinie...

Ab vo bewkuf ye na soch le usko divorce lena hi nhi h isliye tal rha h 🙃🙃🙃

Adi taking care of every thing releting to imalie ghungroo also 😍😍

Sayd since insme aprna ke larn imalie haregi ho slta h due to this vo nexf round mein imandaei se jwab de sui to guit trip 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Hamko maf kar dho plejjj. Ham likh nahi payebge aaj. .😭 ithne bakwas ko handle nahi kar parahe.. 

Edited on pg. 1 with some caps...

Originally posted by anikal

Hamko maf kar dho plejjj. Ham likh nahi payebge aaj. .😭 ithne bakwas ko handle nahi kar parahe.. 

Rant hi kar lo anikal ji...dil halka ho jayega ..😆