Posted: 14 days ago

Let’s see what’s in store for us!! The new track looks very exciting! 

Posted: 14 days ago

I think it’s the perfect timing for him to say ILU with how the story is already unfolding. I think he needs to essentially claim his place in Pallavi’s life - not just as her current legal husband but her life partner/soulmate/lover etc. not only for his sake but to remind Pallavi so she doesn’t get caught up in the return of Mandar. 

I also think it was high time for him to take a more active step in moving forward with their relationship. As much as I do love how chivalrous he is - I think it’s a good time for him to actively lay everything out on the table. Something Pallavi tried but was unable to do, and now too distracted to do. 

I agree with all your points - Pallavi is definitely doing this more for D fam and especially Aayi. She herself said she’s Raghav’s wife and will be forever, but she’s also Aayi’s daughter. So it’s definitely out of that obligation she’s doing this. She seems like she’s swinging but it’s mostly because she’s just trying to be accommodating to Mandar - someone who has no idea who he is. Even more reason for the ILU confession to happen now so Raghav is reassured. He’s scared of being abandoned by her - he has serious abandonment issues so she really does need to reassure him. She’s said time and time again she was never in love with Mandar, but it’s not unreasonable of Raghav to be insecure about all of this.  

Edited by fria319 - 14 days ago
Posted: 13 days ago

it was basically now or never situation for Raghav because stakes are too high---he cant let Pallavi leave him

Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali