Posted: 14 days ago

Yeah how did I miss that grin point in my review. She is like ‘yesss! My hubby stood by me!’. It was such a nice scene

because the makers are obssessed with didimand real life couplesmiley11.for me this show ended not when devar bhabi got engaged in reality,but fidi's indirect attack on sairat's fans..always mocking them.

In KD, bk and ninad will be there to witness pakhi sending AJ to Sai’s room. Here in precap only pakhi was there!! Are they going to whitewash her again !!! I know virat will put 2 amd 2 together later. But bk?!

Originally posted by sadiltl

In KD, bk and ninad will be there to witness pakhi sending AJ to Sai’s room. Here in precap only pakhi was there!! Are they going to whitewash her again !!! I know virat will put 2 amd 2 together later. But bk?!

If pakhi gets away with this, it will be the absolute last straw….I will truly have no words smiley11

Originally posted by tptwi

If pakhi gets away with this, it will be the absolute last straw….I will truly have no words smiley11

no virat will find her role and confronts her too. But he will be broken and takes the responsibility on him. I want bk and ninad to see how vile she is!!

Originally posted by Devikadish

Tamil meiin kya modify hua tha

I just read it I didn't saw. Kd I only saw but don't understand language fully so not understand emotions but RK acting is very good there rather than imon and rono.

In Tamil version I have read that no samarat death no Shruti track. They have Vikram memory loss track 

Although the dreaded track is coming forward but still hoping for an accident. And most importantly their emotional talk after discharge becoz they both nail such scenes.

Originally posted by Nja91

Some observations/questions?

1. Why do they need 2 men to lift a harmonium box?! It can't be that heavy! 🙄

2. How does Sai have teachers with phd in music in her medical college? 

3. Do all bedrooms in CN have same pillowcase as Sairat room. 

Lol!!!! I had the same questions....smiley36

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin