Posted: 14 days ago

So it was a beautiful episode where Sai's goodness shines through. 

Matlab if you truly ignore that ninad is a criminal and think of it as a strained relationship between Sai n Trimurti due to the circumstances of shaadi, the gen gap, Sai's different personality - then its beautiful to see how both Sai n Trimurti gang are bridging the gap. 

Virat looked SO emotional too. 

That hug was truly a father daughter one. 

Shivani is my fav. Savage AF. Ya pp- kaunse nashe karke aayi hai. 

Even before Shivani, virat did beizzati of didi too- by saying ignore her bakwaas. We all know Sai cant do anything wrong. Lmao. 

The scene of Virat and his aai-baaba is something else. Matlabb its so sweet. They really look like s family- parents and their loving beta. 

Ninad truly looks speechless n joyous to see his gift 

But precap shows that they are down copy paste route. 😢 The only good that happened in KD duting dreaded track was virat telling pp point blank that she is responsible for setting up the situation to provoke him to lose his cool and he is not blind/stupid. While he took blame for his actions/words in anger he did not spare pp. 

I still hope that suicide ke bajaaye koi aur injury ho. Maybe fall from stairs, accident....

Looks like virat may see Sai-ajinkya sitting on the bed and imagine it as a compromising situation. I still hope they will deviate from the plot of KD but not optimistic....its  so disheartening to see them follow blind copy paste despite our appeals. 

I should probably watch KD now and figure out at what point i cant take it anymore and start disconnecting myself from the show. I cant watch shruti track and divorce drama on Sairat....😢😢😢 Misunderstanding thik hai, butchery nahi. 

Some observations/questions?

1. Why do they need 2 men to lift a harmonium box?! It can't be that heavy! 🙄

2. How does Sai have teachers with phd in music in her medical college? 

3. Do all bedrooms in CN have same pillowcase as Sairat room. 

Edited by Nja91 - 14 days ago

What is that BG song during Sai ninad hug- so nice it was....never heard that song before. Somebody please share original soundtrack.

Same I also have to find alternative to distract from ghum after sometime. According to KD those are pathetic plot. If here they changed then ok. In Tamil version it's changed and if they go according to that then will watch it.

I think original script is till confession and having happy married life after that in KD because if popularity they have added Extra tracks. Here if vankar and sitara want to extend have to add own creativity . Let's see what will happen

Originally posted by Nja91

What is that BG song during Sai ninad hug- so nice it was....never heard that song before. Somebody please share original soundtrack.

Upcoming serial ka title track

Originally posted by SonuRani

Same I also have to find alternative to distract from ghum after sometime. According to KD those are pathetic plot. If here they changed then ok. In Tamil version it's changed and if they go according to that then will watch it.

I think original script is till confession and having happy married life after that in KD because if popularity they have added Extra tracks. Here if vankar and sitara want to extend have to add own creativity . Let's see what will happen

Tamil meiin kya modify hua tha

Thanks for the update Neerja! 

Virat's anger looks scary in the precap! Looks like he is going to lose it completely this time around! 

MAKERS KNEW WE DIDN'T WANT THE TRACK. STILL THEY ARE THROWING THE TRACK ON OUR FACE. LIKE WTF!!!!!

I DONT GET WHY MAKERS ARE HELL BENT ON BUTCHERING THEIR USP. 

SASTA NASHA KAR LIYA HAI INHONE🤬

So far this show since the marriage has been copy paste of KD except the Holi fun in the middle. I didn’t watch KD in the beginning so can’t speak on that. I watched KD cuz I liked Ghum but for some reason KD I found it watchable till the Shruti but I can’t watch Ghum anymore as I feel like Virat & Sai don’t have the same chemistry anymore. Virat in KD was more direct with his approach to RK here Virat doesn’t have any brain cell left 🤪🤪🤪🤪. I left Ghum & now watching mhrw which is much better then Ghum in terms of leads chemistry & tants! It also have villains but they plot & do things but in Ghum the people just sit at home & taunt Sai. But that’s just my thoughts 🤪🤪🤪

Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin