Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

FIRE FIRE. MAZAA AGAYA!! - Page 4

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow wow Sai is right RR is back πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. He found out Mandy for hook or cook so first introduction of hubbies didn't went well, end up on blood shed πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Both sai and Ashok done fighting sequence well πŸ‘πŸ‘.

Glad she didn't went near Mandy πŸ™„πŸ™„.. don't about raghav I feel like smashing that doctor on her headπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ RR is full brain mode he isn't taking any stories but pallu pendulum is on, she will like that for sometime because she got biggest of her Life. Raghav isn't giving a damn to Mandy and chota VD don't like RR wow, it will be funπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£. Raghav isn't having good vibes on lost and found. 

Mandy going to sit on back with pallavi πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ hope they reach safely home without accident.

Raghav isn't jealous yet but he started having insecure. He knows pallavi loves him but still her care and concern for Mandy not going well with him. It's natural as a husband to feel. Pallavi really feeling bad for raghav but she is also helpless. She feels joining Mandy with family everything will be fine but no problem already started. She have a conscious her past is affecting her present but she needs to draw a line because her intentions won't go well with society and she already have keerthi and sunny in home to trash her image infront of society 😌

Keerthi deserve that slap from Amma for the venom she is spitting but she won't stop πŸ‘πŸ‘. Amma will support pallavi always but she needs to understand it's Amma and Raghav is first priority and she can't juggle between two families. Except kaka, amu and aai everyone will fill ears against raghvi to Mandy πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

We all excited about precap..Mandy is stopping pallavi will full audacity,  pallavi really need to think. Confession from raghav is bound to happen because he is having a fear and insecure of loosing his wife hope pallavi also confess and assure him, it's needed ☺️☺️.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaya84 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jiarao

I do think they gave in to audience pressure.  Large section of audience has a typical imagination of how love should be spoken aloud in a particular way courtesy Bollywood movies πŸ˜†. They  won't be satisfied until ML said ILU to FL πŸ˜†and brought her gifts and treat her like queen. Else his love would be questioned.πŸ˜†

In this case though people were already doubtful about RR's feelings. So makers thought let us make it clear so we wouldn't have to justify the ugly things he would be doing in coming episodes. πŸ˜†

I guess we should be grateful to the CVs for not making him go on his knees in middle of pool of balloons.  πŸ˜†

I can't digest our raghav baby doing phool phool balloon wala proposal. Glad he proposed his wife like normal hubby will do instead shouting like I love u Damit on the face, these Gul and Ekta have spoiled the people. Thanks to cvs for keeping raw and real, loved it 😍😍

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: RosyRosh

my heart was pounding today. mandy vs Raghu..mandy thew some good fight but end of the day, even blinded raghav will WIN. CAUSE. HE IS RAGHAV RAO. πŸ‘

raghu being raghu. Def arms legnth about mandy. Not buying his sop story of mem loss. THE DOCTOR came prepared and mandys story makes NO SENSE so def something fishy. Doc saying pallu sit with mandy in the back, pallu will be there.. putting pressure on pallu seems obvious that mandy or whoever he is, paid off the doc or something like that to lie. 

Pallu hasnt bought the story totally either but she is in a dilemma cause who wouldnt be? Dopplegangers are not exactly real life πŸ€£ so of course shes gonna be like.. well he does look like mandy πŸ€”

Im happy she was with raghav and didnt go hug mandy or preoccupy herself with him. 

But ufff raghav def feeling a little annoyed already 

And the PRECAP THOUGH πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ LET THE ANGSTY JEALOUSY BEGIN. 

Raghav TOOK MANDYS HANDS OFF HIS WIFE LIKE A BOSSSSSSSS. 

raghavs confession  im really happy we arent wasting time with him discovering his feelings because its RAGHAV RAO. He knows himself and what he wants, who he wants. And him being strsightforward no games.. im HERE FOR it. 

Copy pasting my response in DT related to raghavs confession:

People complaining about raghavs realization want a watered down typical romantic male hero. Raghav is NOT THAT. he is not a lovey dovey guy. He knows what love is. He himself stated that the first episode itself. He knows hus feelings just doesnt express them. And his behavior with pallavi is his biggest show of that. So stop expecting the typical with raghav. Im happy he is self aware and we dnt have to go through the "realization" process for him. Pallu it makes more sense for. 

Its just how is pallu gonna react. I PRAY that pallu says she loves him too. OR assures him at least. Idk. I feel like whatll happen is pallu may not get any opportunity to tell him she loves him adding fuel to raghavs jealousy fire β˜ΊοΈπŸ€£

Am i the only one loving this? πŸ€£πŸ€£ im sadistic. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ˆ

Your every word is true 

Today episode  once again showed that who is the boss of Our show. It's none other than RR aka Sai. Although Ashok is senior and more experienced than Sai , Sai totally overshadowed him in every department. Every emotion was onto the point.He owned the screen today. Honestly this was the Raghav that people were craving. The one who has his intelligence intact when he didn't buy the doctor amma theory but pallavi got easily manipulated and the one who knows his rights over his wife as seen in the precap

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What a beautiful write up JeanπŸ‘. Please write more often. It's always a pleasure to read your take on episode. 

Today Sai  proved no matter who comes and goes he will make sure the episode belongs to RR. It reminded me  of "Kisi aandhi mein itna takat nahi Raghav Rao ke neev bhi hila sake".

Kudos to the manπŸ‘.

I would also like to thank CVs for not interrupting the fight with FL to rescue trope .  The whole sequence was just 'whistle podu' moment.  

Thanks, dear. Yeah I don't write as much as I used to for PB. I miss doing those detailed analyses. 

Yeah, Sai knows how to own the scene and make it so believable no matter what is being depicted. It's the fact that he really lives the character that shines through. His recent post on RR always being there was probably in reference to this, that no matter what new entrants we get on the show, his place won't change. I also thought back to his caption on the photo he poste recently with a shot from today's episode about RR being back. He didn't disappoint. I think he loved doing the action sequences as much as we loved watching him. 

+1 to being relieved not to see FL to the rescue. Phew!

inlieu thumbnail

I do think they gave in to audience pressure.  Large section of audience has a typical imagination of how love should be spoken aloud in a particular way courtesy Bollywood movies πŸ˜†. They  won't be satisfied until ML said ILU to FL πŸ˜†and brought her gifts and treat her like queen. Else his love would be questioned.πŸ˜†

In this case though people were already doubtful about RR's feelings. So makers thought let us make it clear so we wouldn't have to justify the ugly things he would be doing in coming episodes. πŸ˜†

I guess we should be grateful to the CVs for not making him go on his knees in middle of pool of balloons.  πŸ˜†

Which person in their right mind would be doubtful about his feelings? Are they watching the same show we are? πŸ˜•

@bold just the thought made me shudder. πŸ˜†

inlieu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gayatherry88

I can't digest our raghav baby doing phool phool balloon wala proposal. Glad he proposed his wife like normal hubby will do instead shouting like I love u Damit on the face, these Gul and Ekta have spoiled the people. Thanks to cvs for keeping raw and real, loved it 😍😍

@bold who said this? πŸ˜²

Edited by inlieu - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: inlieu

@bold who said this? πŸ˜²

Arnav Singh raizada 😎😎 on ipkknd which got fans crazy 🀭🀭

ReemShah thumbnail
Most Comments (June 2021) 1 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

you have written it beautifully

and I am loving the way track is going too and true that lady literally pressurised Pallavi into doing everything

and precap--I cant get over it

and Raghav says only one line--I am Raghav Rao--i dont think he said anything else other than that and I really like how he actually wants to verify it's actual Mandaaar before jumping to conclusions

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghumonu

Use Amir bhai ki aish aram k zindagi aur apna khajur ashiq ka pyar do no hi chahiye!! πŸ€£

use na aur bhai nahi chahiye....she doesn't care and sicko is using all the luxuries πŸ˜‘ sunny can't afford all that.....

Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

LOVED the episode after a longgg time!! They had me on edge like the characters themselves.....Raghav's antics πŸ€£πŸ€£ and Pallavi's shock & dilemma...πŸ‘

Also they didn't give away anything with Mandar straight up... He can turn any way... But boy he seems to be a tedha aadmi too..His antics had me..🀣

People are saying Pallavi should be selfish, by her own standards, she has been behaving selfish-ish IMO... And Raghav by his own standards, is willing to take a look at least even though he so doesn't want to... Bada mazaa aayaa..