Posted: 14 days ago

everything is fishy......and ye raja achanak mandar ban gaya and pallavi ka haath bhi pakad liya.....wowsmiley32 and that too in front of our RR........smiley7 kya soch ke kiya........ki raghav rao khush hoga, shabashi dega????smiley35

haath tod ke dusre haath mein de dega wo.......he is hot headed lover boy and hubby of his saree ka duakn.......m loving J RR.......

i loved it when he said i love u.........awwwwwwwwww kya moment hai.........i hope he isnt dreaming.......

and pallavi will take few months to say 3 wordssmiley6.........bich mein mat latkao RR ko......

ye constipated face kitna slaps kha ke disappear hogi batao....ek he episode mein saare ek saath dilva dete hai.....

cant she just stay with sunny and come back to her brother's house.....jiski use parwah bhi nahi......

Originally posted by Chahat_A_Doshi

Now whether Mandy is real or fake 

I want him to be real 

Because of the things Sanki has called Raghav and said things about his parents for having a child like him

It would be awesome if they could show past before Pallavi came

CS as Sharda said was scared of Sanki

As he grew up he pretended to be scared but that hatred in him gee day by day 

He is more worse than Sanki can think about Raghav

I really suggest if wanna see some awesome acting Shehzad Sheikh as Sahil in phaans 

Character has mental issues but he has been pretending to be stuck at the mental capacity on 10 year old for years not even his parents or sister realized it 

Of course the marriage legality is another thing id Mandar is real

I want to see Pallavi break the shackles of Deshmukh and fly free as Pallavi 

Mr. And Mrs. RR anth bhaga toh sab bhala

I don't want typical ITv MU 

Kaheka pyar when there is no understanding 

Pain angst possessive passion sab mangta no MU 

Raghav doesn't need to set limits for Pallavi She needs to for Deshmukhs

Keep that in mind 

Mandy real or not only DNA test can tell!! The way he grabbed Pallavi's hand in precap shows he is as egoistic and obsessive as his father who gives other's feelings no value!! Whereas Raghav always ask for Pallavi's consent to hold his hand or Pallavi herself holds Raghav's hand

Originally posted by maanmeet1

everything is fishy......and ye raja achanak mandar ban gaya and pallavi ka haath bhi pakad liya.....wowsmiley32 and that too in front of our RR........smiley7 kya soch ke kiya........ki raghav rao khush hoga, shabashi dega????smiley35

haath tod ke dusre haath mein de dega wo.......he is hot headed lover boy and hubby of his saree ka duakn.......m loving J RR.......

i loved it when he said i love u.........awwwwwwwwww kya moment hai.........i hope he isnt dreaming.......

and pallavi will take few months to say 3 wordssmiley6.........bich mein mat latkao RR ko......

ye constipated face kitna slaps kha ke disappear hogi batao....ek he episode mein saare ek saath dilva dete hai.....

cant she just stay with sunny and come back to her brother's house.....jiski use parwah bhi nahi......

Use Amir bhai ki aish aram k zindagi aur apna khajur ashiq ka pyar do no hi chahiye!! smiley37

pallu ko makers kahaan propose karna detaen heinsmiley37.abb mandaar sunny bunnie,lion, dramanqueen kaey saath milkarbplan karega,inn dono ko separate karnaeysmiley36.

Originally posted by meghna1610

the episode was just amazing again today... RR - the looks, the dialogues...

and finally naamkaran for Mandaar - Lost and found ladka... 

Ketan was brilliant...

insta mein uska nickname given by ragav was "december 1 raat ki raaz".smiley37

Yaar aaj se uska naam lost and found boy 👦 😂😂 mandar ka 

Edited by favjassi - 14 days ago

What if he is fake and Ved net him in jail 

That time there was no connection so didn't bother 

Now Raghav Pallavi are married and he can use this jhelpu to hurt Raghav 

Main to Pallavikeaaibabakabeta ya toh jhelpu boloongj 

Jaisa log hain ye kahan se aaya hain aise log