Posted: 6 months ago

Maithili: You are telling right Abhayendra...It is not easy to kill someone you love(Mythili places an ice block on Abhay's chest freezing him) I cannot kill you Abhayendra but I can enslave you forever. This time you will stay a Ghost.

Abhay: What have you done?

Maithili: You cannot kill Pia...You would not let me kill her... You cannot kill me because you loved me once...I cannot kill Pia because she is your love...I cannot kill you because you are my love...But I will leave you here and go Abhayendra. You will stay here like a Ghost. Time will pass on and one day Piya's mortal body will turn to ashes and that day I will return. Time will make you forget Pia and that day we will be become one Abhayendra! (Abhay's body starts freezes as Maithili press the slab of ice on his heart freezing him all the while she was talking to him. Abhay with great difficulty to talk pleads Maithli, 'Please let me go, I want to meet Pia') I know what you are doing Abhayendra. I will meet you in some other World when you forget Pia and Piya forgets you. Go Abhay, Go! (Maithili and Abhay walks away in different directions)

Epi: 179

Wu cr. Google babasmiley36

While burying Abhay in the snow

How can Maithali claim that she is Abhay's true love? and only she can revive him,While we all know that she was living with Siddharth for the last 200 years.smiley37if i m not wrong ,She wanted to see Abhay in agony. smiley19 

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 6 months ago

My answer from the AT hasn’t changed smiley37 simple hypocrisy smiley37

Haha. Maithali was such random villain. Its like writer ko apne partner me gussa aa ra tha to bhadas serial me nikala. There is no logic to what maithali did. smiley37

That same scene was shown three times once original and two flashbacks and each time maithali says something different. smiley29

If after torturing Abhay so much, she still felt that Abhay loves her then i think 

she was still living in her fantasy worldsmiley36

Posted: 5 months ago

Seriously she is not abhay true love. Maybe abhay loves her, but for her it's just attraction. 

Posted: 5 months ago

Is there any fanfiction where Maithili is reincarnated as Piya? And any fanfic where the whole gang comes for a reunion and Piya introduces Abhay as her husband? Everyone being shocked that Abhiya is married? 

Sukirti Kandpal Vivian Dsena Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani