Maithali: U r my love

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Maithili: You are telling right Abhayendra...It is not easy to kill someone you love(Mythili places an ice block on Abhay's chest freezing him) I cannot kill you Abhayendra but I can enslave you forever. This time you will stay a Ghost.

Abhay: What have you done?

Maithili: You cannot kill Pia...You would not let me kill her... You cannot kill me because you loved me once...I cannot kill Pia because she is your love...I cannot kill you because you are my love...But I will leave you here and go Abhayendra. You will stay here like a Ghost. Time will pass on and one day Piya's mortal body will turn to ashes and that day I will return. Time will make you forget Pia and that day we will be become one Abhayendra! (Abhay's body starts freezes as Maithili press the slab of ice on his heart freezing him all the while she was talking to him. Abhay with great difficulty to talk pleads Maithli, 'Please let me go, I want to meet Pia') I know what you are doing Abhayendra. I will meet you in some other World when you forget Pia and Piya forgets you. Go Abhay, Go! (Maithili and Abhay walks away in different directions)

Epi: 179

Wu cr. Google baba😆

While burying Abhay in the snow

How can Maithali claim that she is Abhay's true love? and only she can revive him,While we all know that she was living with Siddharth for the last 200 years.smiley37if i m not wrong ,She wanted to see Abhay in agony. ðŸ˜­ 

Edited by Fearless_Lover - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

My answer from the AT hasn’t changed ðŸ¤£ simple hypocrisy ðŸ¤£

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Haha. Maithali was such random villain. Its like writer ko apne partner me gussa aa ra tha to bhadas serial me nikala. There is no logic to what maithali did. ðŸ¤£

That same scene was shown three times once original and two flashbacks and each time maithali says something different. 

Thumkeshwari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

If after torturing Abhay so much, she still felt that Abhay loves her then i think 

she was still living in her fantasy world😆

Abhiya_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously she is not abhay true love. Maybe abhay loves her, but for her it's just attraction. 

Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is there any fanfiction where Maithili is reincarnated as Piya? And any fanfic where the whole gang comes for a reunion and Piya introduces Abhay as her husband? Everyone being shocked that Abhiya is married? 

Meghz99 thumbnail

Is there any Sid and Panchi fanfic? 

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Meghateresa

Is there any Sid and Panchi fanfic? 

Sorry, i dont know ðŸ˜Š

Meghz99 thumbnail

Is there any fanfiction where Maithili is reincarnated as Piya? And any fanfic where the whole gang comes for a reunion and Piya introduces Abhay as her husband? Everyone being shocked that Abhiya is married? 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Meghateresa

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1767309 

U should search here..