Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessromz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I am going to miss sumod a lot😭 

I was hooked to this show first for the story line and next for sumod. I thought it was just a rumor but now that paras has confirmed this am ðŸ’”. 

chco thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Yes, Susheela married to another man and Garima married to Agni and there is tiff between sisters that's next storyline.

princessromz thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chco

Yes, Susheela married to another man and Garima married to Agni and there is tiff between sisters that's next storyline.

I am going to miss their bonding ðŸ˜’ it's one of the best thing in the show and this tiff is because of what happened between DP and Mini right? I missed few episodes ðŸ˜” do you know what is the reason behind mini's changed behavior? She used to the girls biggest supporter but now I am not able to understand her actions ðŸ¤“

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sumod was the heart and soul of the show, their chemistry is fire! I am gonna miss seeing them together. I wish Paras and Jiya come together for another show!

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Reading about the character I am at a loss at how Sushila gets married to such a guy. Respect for Paras's decision but they could've simply replaced the actor, not gotten rid of the character. For Sushila to go from her relationship with Pramod to some rich elitist brat who doesn't respect women is nuts... The show is about to go downhill for sure. 

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Reading about the character I am at a loss at how Sushila gets married to such a guy. Respect for Paras's decision but they could've simply replaced the actor, not gotten rid of the character. For Sushila to go from her relationship with Pramod to some rich elitist brat who doesn't respect women is nuts... The show is about to go downhill for sure. 

His character is not actually that bad, I am kind of excited for the new pair. Of course I am going to miss sumod... I am actually glad they did not just replace the actor because no one (including me) would have been able to completely accept another actor other than Paras as Pramod. It was well thought out creative decision!

Riddhi2Saini006 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lovereading14

His character is not actually that bad, I am kind of excited for the new pair. Of course I am going to miss sumod... I am actually glad they did not just replace the actor because no one (including me) would have been able to completely accept another actor other than Paras as Pramod. It was well thought out creative decision!

Exactly they got a whole new concept and a different fanbase for a new couple thank god they didn't replace the actor just like in edkv2 whee both the actresses were compared 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: ShinyMishka

On the contrary, I think it will be good. I respect Paras’s decision. What would have he done? Stuck between scheming mom and wife? 

Madhav would add more comic relief. That’s the impression I got when I finally caught up with the episodes. 

The show must go on, I’m looking forward to the girls battling it out in their respective homes.