Imlie becomes Dance Teacher for Babusahib

Posted: 2 years ago

Finally woh din aa gaya jab Babusahib is OFFICIALLY dancing to Imlie's tunes😆

What a role reversal today.....lol and to digest this role reversal, we must develop amnesia about a lot of things😆.....like the fact that Adi was once upon a time dancing with Imlie just fine in PD😆.....but now he supposedly suddenly has two left feet😆......so he needs people to teach him dance so that he can support Imlie in Bahu Competition Round 2 - Dancing😆. 

Pehle aaye Sundar Bandar to teach dance to Adi-Imlie😆.....kuch ajeeb sa break dance/hip hop jaisa lag raha tha😆.......this entire scene was just feeling TOO BIZARRE to me cuz I couldn't get it out of my mind that GM-ST are both excellent dancers and they are now suddenly being shown in a contrived manner as bad dancers😆.....woh bhi after they've already been shown dancing so well together in the show previously. 😆......as I said, LOTS of amnesia must be developed to get through this. Adi was shown flailing around a bit before giving up and walking away with a sorry ki main nahin kar paunga yeh sab😆

Imlie followed him to his room to manaao him and that made for the most noteworthy scene of the episode today. Essentially we got a complete role reversal from last week.....lol last week was all about Imlie saying ki family kabhi nahin apnaayegi mujhe etc. etc. and Adi was like ofcourse apnaayegi, sab maan jaayenge dekh lena😆......but today, it was Adi who was feeling dejected.....upset that Imlie is making all these efforts which will never be valued by his family.....asking her again ki how does anyone get proven best bahu through this lame competition....she's done so much more - she's saved his life, saved the family so many times....does that count for nothing?....so Imlie patiently explains to him again that it's not about the competition.....she just wants to manaao the family somehow and last time also they maanoed after she did naach gaana😆....LOL at the throwback reference to the charity function wala reunion with the Ts.....Imlie also remembering that Aparna gave her ghungroos to Imlie last time despite being so upset with her.....lol so she's holding on to all these things as a sign that she can manaao them again.

Another bit I loved in this convo was Adi saying to her ki "Tum toh kuch bhi kar sakti ho...."....aww😆......but he was feeling dejected himself over not being able to match steps with her for the dance and feeling helpless about not being able to give her saath dhang se.....toh aaj Imlie stepped into his shoes for a change.....lol she became the one boosting his spirits that problem student ki nahin, teacher ki hai and that bandar sundar is the one at fault for not teaching him right😆.....LOL@ Adi being like ab tum humein Anarkali banaaogi? 😆.....kal parson Cheerleader, aaj Anarkali....haha yeh roz ke roz naye tante laa rahe hain Babusahib......and then in yet another role reversal, it was Imlie for a change telling him ki shabdon pe mat jaayiye, bhavnaao ko samjhiye.....lol isn't it usually Adi saying ki humein shabdon mein mat pakdo?😆

Iske baad suddenly Imlie became a ballroom dance instructor to Adi....don't ask me how😆.....just keep the amnesia going.....pretend she learnt it in the dhuaan romance where Adi was the one initiating dance with her which he himself seems to have forgotten now🤣......anyways, this was a sweet bit today cuz they just kept it simple with the focus on "learning" the steps rather than trying to make some grand romantic dance out of it😆.....I liked the role reversal of Imlie offering her hand to Adi for a change and him putting his hand in hers.......This scene worked in its simplicity because all it had was Adi-Imlie smiling at each other and randomly banging into each other as they did the steps😆.....lekin bas itna sa hi Adi-Imlie closeness dekh kar T ladies ko sadmaa lag gaya like pata nahin kya "paap" dekh liya🤣.....they feel Adi bahut buri tarhaan "phass" gaya hai Imlie ke jaal mein ki dance bhi kar raha hai uske saath🤣

And isi ke saath they've decided that Adi-Imlie can't dance publicly as husband-wife cuz isse logon ke saamne izzat aur kam ho jaayegi......lol ok sure *rolls eyes* 

AC seems like she is going to manipulate Aparna against Imlie to sabotage the dance competition.....lol.....kal ke precap mein Aparna has literally locked Adi into his room so that he can't dance with Imlie🤣......oh the strange things people do to save face in front of khokhli society.....lol I'm just finding it hilarious how PANICKED they are over the idea of Adi-Imlie behaving like a couple in public.....lol 

Anyways, this explains why Imlie will do the solo 2 in 1 act....finding her way through regardless of roadblocks....as always😆......hope we get her dance performance tomorrow :) 

Edited by AreYaar - 2 years ago

AY I got my Adi imlie convo today yayy 😆 it was a cute episode if we forget some details from the past 😆 loved that Imlie took the lead - basically this dance was to show Apu and Radha so they can lock him up tomorrow 🤣

So PD Adi can dance but Delhi Adi cannot? 😆 I guess he dances only in his dreams 😆

But they looked so together and good to see then both on screen for the majority of the episode. I will take that 😆

Originally posted by sandyjayaram

AY I got my Adi imlie convo today yayy 😆 it was a cute episode if we forget some details from the past 😆 loved that Imlie took the lead - basically this dance was to show Apu and Radha so they can lock him up tomorrow 🤣

So PD Adi can dance but Delhi Adi cannot? 😆 I guess he dances only in his dreams 😆

But they looked so together and good to see then both on screen for the majority of the episode. I will take that 😆

@bold: ROFL yes, it seems Delhi aakar Adi suddenly forgets to dance or he only is able to dance in his dreams😆.....go figure 😆

Convo toh humne Moti Roti ke liye hope ki thi na? 😆.....woh kahaan mili? lol as usual Moti Roti remains in Bermuda Triangle. 

But today's Adi-Imlie convo was lovely regardless. :) 

And another Didi free epi was also a nice bonus 😆

Originally posted by AreYaar

@bold: ROFL yes, it seems Delhi aakar Adi suddenly forgets to dance or he only is able to dance in his dreams😆.....go figure 😆

Convo toh humne Moti Roti ke liye hope ki thi na? 😆.....woh kahaan mili? lol as usual Moti Roti remains in Bermuda Triangle. 

But today's Adi-Imlie convo was lovely regardless. :) 

And another Didi free epi was also a nice bonus 😆

Ha ha yeah - looks like I also got amnesia like Adi 😆 

Imlie even served moti roti to the younger Ts today - that was sweet - but BS was silent 😆

Yes their conversation was lovely nevertheless - it’s so beautiful how they take turns to support the other. That’s a true partnership.

More drama awaits when AC will disqualify Imlie again for dancing alone- I hope we get to see the dance tomorrow!

Caps on the dance scene - Part 1

Did Adi not wonder even for a second ki yeh miracle kaise ho gaya that IMLIE is offering him her hand for a change? 😆.....Usually toh he's the one always chasing after her and asking for her hand😆.....badi meherbaaniyaan ho rahi hain aap pe aajkal, Babusahib....enjoy it while it lasts😆

Ha ha yeah - looks like I also got amnesia like Adi 😆 

Imlie even served moti roti to the younger Ts today - that was sweet - but BS was silent 😆

Yes their conversation was lovely nevertheless - it’s so beautiful how they take turns to support the other. That’s a true partnership.

More drama awaits when AC will disqualify Imlie again for dancing alone- I hope we get to see the dance tomorrow!

Haan they literally made him Mute Button for the first 5-6 minutes😆.....cooking competition khatam hone ke baad bhi kuch nahin bolta dikhaya at ghar wala dining table scene also......and then woh random dance practice bit with Sundar was just all clumsiness and him being awkward/frazzled😆.....bas last ke 6-7 minutes dhang ke the IMO😆

According to the precap Adi Imlie are in Indian clothes - but they were practicing ball room dancing today 😆 so can we hope for some continuity tomorrow as to why the theme changed? 😆😆

According to the precap Adi Imlie are in Indian clothes - but they were practicing ball room dancing today 😆 so can we hope for some continuity tomorrow as to why the theme changed? 😆😆

Nope....looks like they were going to do ballroom dance in Indian clothes only tomorrow🤣......lekin Imlie will have to fend for herself last minute pe toh kar legi kuch jugaad😆

Also, please never ask how Imlie is suddenly an EXPERT in ballroom dancing😆

Nice analysis as usual AY.. in PD, Adi randomly did couple of steps and then picked up the dhool.. that is different than performance dance on stage before people. That anxiety will make people feel weird, so I didn't think a lot off. I wouldn't call the slow movement gol gol ghuma during the dhuaa scene as dance and moreover, Sundar scared him with his dance 🤣 woh kya dance tha..

Finally got to see Adi eating moti roti 👏 younger T's and ignoring elder T's and having a good family bonding. Nishu calling Imlie cool bhabhi, Rupi asking for hot roti, Pallavi asking her to teach making moti roti and babusaheb concentrating in eating as usual 😆 It was love till Aparna came in with her taunting.  Adi listened to all the taunting be in the competition venue or at home, I think he resigned to the fact that he can't make them stop , Pallavi responded with respect but to the point. 

Seeing Gashmeer fumble while dancing made the next scene funny. Bandar became Sundar Sir 😆. He became more free with younger T's after seeing how they are treating his best friend pagallia..  When Imlie offered to go after Adi to convince him, it took a moment for me to adjust to the new dynamics, had to remind myself that they know the truth now. if it took a moment for me, I can understand where elder T's are coming from. But Aparna is doing weird things in her denial. koyi nahi ee line mei aa jayage, kabhi na kabhi. 

Adi and Imlie have such good conversations, they always listen to each other, understand where the other person is coming from and then put their point across.  I am assuming Imlie saw the ball dance while watching TV with badke kaki 😆.. Aparna and Radha got shocked just seeing them practice dancing.. what would have happened if they saw the dhuaa romance..  faintiya gaye hote 🤣

AY / NM can we please have a video or vm of their dance, without Apu and Radha's commentary..

btw.. their bedroom door is closed half way thru the dance, is it a blooper or we will get to see Adi closing the door on his mother and tayiji tomorrow 😆, even if they do not show it, I will assume they closed it and danced the night away ☺️

Originally posted by Josupra

Nice analysis as usual AY.. in PD, Adi randomly did couple of steps and then picked up the dhool.. that is different than performance dance on stage before people. That anxiety will make people feel weird, so I didn't think a lot off. I wouldn't call the slow movement gol gol ghuma during the dhuaa scene as dance and moreover, Sundar scared him with his dance 🤣 woh kya dance tha..

LOL oh his anxiety was in doing a PUBLIC dance performance? Well they deffo didn't make that clear today. 

And if you think he can't do ballroom dance, guess you forgot he's done it with Malini for that PDA Valentine's epi also.....😆.....woh bhi bhool jaayein? haha 

Still feel it's a contrived blooper to set up this dance performance but chalo the Adi-Imlie scene was good so I won't harp that much on the contrivance😆