Shaheer Sheikh/Dev Dixit Appreciation Thread: Our multifaceted royalty

Posted: 2 years ago

W E L C O M E !!

To the most desirable place on Earth!!

S H A H E E R  S H E I K H 

A P P R E C I A T I O N T H R E A D

This place is exquisitely, thoroughly, implicitly and explicitly devoted and dedicated to Appreciate our very own Kashmiri apple 

Shaheer Sheikh/Dev Dixit

Our strawberry cake, our Kashmir Apple, our blueberry pie. This place is to give names of desirable fashion adoring him and be mesmerized by his charm, beauty and drool over him and talk explicitly about him and too unconditionally appreciate and love him.

The multi- faceted lad, has won millions of hearts, through his versatile roles and stupendous performances

A lawyer by profession who arguments never ceased to convict your hearts guilty of agape love for him

A skilled photographer by passion, in our tranquility too his pictures never fades

An actor by heart, who wholeheartedly acts to pieces and scrupulously carves art to entertain 

As Ritesh, as Nityanand as Veer you were the bud in the screens piercing out from the curtains

As Anant you sailed firm in our ship (fandom), took us by a storm

You shot an arrow and magnificently aimed our hearts and stole it

As Dev, you entertained us by your tenacity of virtual dynamics

As Abhir you perpetually became a household name and a member of our families

Shaheer Sheikh, the epitome of bundles of joy and galloons of emotions

A Kashmiri by birth, today India looks with profound privilege at you

Having represented Indonesia and adorned theatrics

He sumptuously occupied a place for himself in Indonesian cinema

Shaheer Sheikh, a single gesture, millions of racing hearts

The only man with flaunting hair, blankets you in the ocean of comfort

And in infinite shades of style and hairdo affluently glues your eyes to his magnetic force

A group is called upon here to Appreciate the holiness of our King Salim

Edited by CarpediemRose - 2 years ago

Shaheer Sheikh was born in a serene ambience and a land filled with exquisite snowcaps in Bhaderwah, Doda District in Jammu and Kashmir

He was born in a Muslim family to Shahnawaz Sheikh and Dilshad Sheikh

Born in the year 1984 on 26th March, our Strawberry pie is 37 years old

He has two beautiful sisters Aleefa and Ifrah

He loves his baby niece Aairah, who poses with him in his viral instagram posts

He is a lawyer by profession, he studied law at the New College, Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

He started working at a law firm after which began his career in photography which eventually leaded him to a career in modelling

His passion for modelling had its roots when as a student in New College he began to participate in fashion shows organized across various forums

He has all won various accolades by participating in these contests

Shaheer Sheikh's breakthrough into the small screen of Television happened through Kya Mast hai Life in 2009, where he played the young vibrant Veer Sharma.

During these early forming years of his career, Shaheer played significant roles like Nana Sahib in Jhansi Rani as the Brother of Jhansi Rani and in 2011 as Anant Bajpai opposite Soumya Seth, and as Ritesh in Best of Luck Nikki. 

He appeared in a Telefilm, Teri Meri Love Stories opposite Mahhi Vij

His career breakthrough happened with his portrayal of Warrior Prince Arjuna in Star Plus Mahabharat in 2013, he worked meticulously and transformed himself by adding kilos to prepare himself for the epic character

He won various acclamations and accolades for his portrayal of Arjun and edged a sequestered place for himself among his fans

Shaheer Sheikh played many iconic roles over a span of a decade, it is time to look back on the journey he comfortably let us sail through with us drenching in his charm  Here is some of the iconic characters Shaheer Sheikh played in Indian Television

Veer Mehra in Kya Mast Hai Life (2009)

Shaheer debuted in Indian Television as a young and vibrant teenager in Disney Channel India as Veer Mehra in the show Kya Mast Hai life in 2009. He plays a teenager guitarist who has great admiration to music

Anant Bajpai in Navya Naye Dhadkan Naye Sawaal (2011)

Shaheer Sheikh rose to fame in his early years of acting and became a household name through the Star Plus Serial Navya. He plays as a charismatic Anant who is suave from the urban part of life but deep dive into his personality he celebrates traditionalism and is a conformist. He played the lead role in a prime time show in Star plus and garnered huge fan following for his stupendous portrayal of a 19 year old college boy with dreams and marrying the title character thereby challenging the stereotypes of the system

Nityanand Chatruvedi in Teri Meri Love Stories (2012)

Shaheer Sheikh starred in the prime weekend show opposite Mahhi Vij in 2012, Teri Meri Love Stories as Nityanand Chatruvedi in Star Plus. A responsible and duty bound Nityanand is married to Saloni who on their honeymoon reveals that she is love with another person and both have mutual feelings for each other. A wife with a vehemently forced marriage and his boss turned father- in - law, Nityanand is sandwiched between the two and lands at the end of tunnel

Warrior Prince Arjun in Mahabharat (2013)

Shaheer Sheikh rose to stardom and fame by his remarkable portrayal of Warrior Prince King Arjuna in Star Plus Mahabharat. Shaheer shines as the epic character from India's renowned epic Mahabharata, the  Warrior Prince Arjun son of Kunti and Pandu from the Kuru Kingdom. He excels in archery and his skills in mastering archery is exhibited through various episodes of his life. One of the three most onerous tasks he vanquishes is spotting the wooden bird' s eye and aiming it without the nest and the tree being  destroyed, the aiming of the golden fish an construed illusion created above the sky and the archer has to set one's target by spotting a moving fish in the water to wage a bow on to the sky in the Swayamwar of Draupadi in Panchal and his exceptional archery and all kalas reflected during the Kurukshetra war- the epic battle of the titans. Shaheer worked meticulously to gain weight to portray the courageous warrior. His flaunting hairstyle as Prince Arjun, grabbed fans in multitude for this suave lad. His chemistry with Pooja Sharma the one who played Queen Draupadi opposite him as widely recognized and appreciated 

Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi  as Dev Dixit (2016)

Shaheer Sheikh became a household name playing the role of Dev Dixit in Sony Tv's show Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi. Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi is a soap opera that showcases the relationship of a modern day traditional family bended with stereotypes and superstition and succumbed to the traditional Indian family system and a modern day renewed family challenging the notions of society. While Shaheer Sheikh as Dev Dixit is an obedient responsible son to his mother and accountable brother to his family. He meets and falls in love with Sonakshi from the family of modern thoughts and staggers to sail between the conventional orthodox mother and rationalistic wife with modern ideas. Dev Dixit donned by Shaheer exhibits to the audience tenacity of dynamics in his character when mother's obsession pulls wife out of his life, he balances, he trips, he falls, he is defeated but an intricate web of complex emotions, Shaheer excels as Dev Dixit. Shaheer plays a casnova and a romantic with a house husband role in Season 2 and is now all geared up to reprise his role as Dev Dixit in Kuch Rang Pyaar Ke Aise Bhi Nayi Kahaani

Dastaan- E- Mohabbat Salim Anarkali as Emperor Salim (2018)

Shaheer Sheikh made a comeback to historical shows with Salim Anarkali a poignant story about two epic lovers who were destined to fall in love forever. After Mahabharat, Shah played an Emperor role reflecting the rich Islamic tradition and garnered attention that historical literature and shows, gives the best out of him and his royalty. Shaheer playing the titular role of Salim excelled with expertise as the Holiness.

Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke  as Abir Rajvansh (2019)

It was a hiatus and Shaheer resumed back his work in Star Plus to play lead again after nearly half a decade and made his comeback through YRHPK. Star Plus gave him a break through in his career and even Shaheer was casted in Indonesian films and songs and series due to the fame he attained playing Arjun in Star Plus show Mahabharat. Five years later as the calm, composed, dedicated brother and adorable son, Abir Rajvansh from a family bent my tradition and superstition. Abir falls in love with a nearly family less girl with ambition and power of challenging anyone. Abir the aesthetic excelled in poetics, juggljng between love for his family and his rational thoughts meets fierce Mishti who transverses his life and embarking of a roller coaster ride of his life. 

https://i.imgur.com/wDDKpyr.gif

https://i.imgur.com/HpLPnr3.gif

https://i.imgur.com/oj0uzrH.gif

https://i.imgur.com/vz9CykM.gif            https://i.imgur.com/gZBT2SZ.gif

https://i.imgur.com/jmbWV8C.gif    

https://i.imgur.com/7QdGm1Q.gif

https://i.imgur.com/ypYmh2L.gif      

https://i.imgur.com/dy9Iuz3.gif                                                        

This thread is meant purely for the discussion and appreciation of Shaheer. Please refrain from discussing other shows or other co-stars (unless they relate to the show).

No one liner & NO SPAMMING, spamming is not appreciated.

No bashful comments against each other or fighting in the AT with each other is allowed.

Clean and healthy conversations and only constructive criticism of Shaheer in regards to his acting and the character is allowed, no hatred or terms of humiliation in terms of the show, his character or personal life is allowed. 

Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning before you enter. Any member caught bashing shall be given a warning, and if it continues, will be asked to politely leave the AT. 

Creative criticism is allowed not bashing. Along with the AT rules following this forum's rules is  a must

Do not quote more than three times.It makes the page look messy, and it increases loading time.  

Discussion about the show in general is allowed. Do please refrain from discussing other shows.

If an AT finishes, only a notified members are allowed to open the next one. However, if none of us are available, please ask a moderator of the forum to open the next AT.

Carpediemrose

Bhavisweet03

Ria.C

Rosh4rose

Sgayuiyer

Pls do hit the, “Like” button of this post to be added to the Members list of Shaheer’s AT

This AT is open now officially! for appreciating Shaheer sheikh 

Our hero 

So the AT is nearly 60 percent made the other 40 percent is in construction, but I didn’t want you people to refrain from drooling on our love so opening it. 
pls like the button and become members of the AT 

Ensure That u follow all the rules of the AT and happy chatting everyone about Shaheer 

All Shaheer fans pop in here to make this place all lively 

much love

Jen 

Hello guys 

Why is this place empty 

Let’s light up some conversations here 

Tagging my dr di here 

Di come on let’s discuss here 

Originally posted by CarpediemRose

Hello guys 

Why is this place empty 

Let’s light up some conversations here 

Tagging my dr di here 

Di come on let’s discuss here 

Hey Jennie 🤗

Thank you so much for the tag 😳

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

Hey Jennie 🤗

Thank you so much for the tag 😳

Wow di

I am so glad ur here 

Happy to have u around here 

So u know basically I am such a crazy shipper of Shaheer and that’s why I got permission despite busy schedule to make this AT for him 

Though this might be a short season still he deserves to be appreciated for playing a complicated role