Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Alakh....there is actually not much substance on why he fell for her so hard...that whole phase was so under developed...he was protective and instinctive about her ..he definitely was after coming to know she was an orphan and unfortunately they turned her into a damsel in distress whom ahaan saved again and again ...but i still cannot give a reason why he fell for her hard ..it was so rushed but maybe this justifies the title...ishq par zor nahi...you cannot decide whom you fall in love with and that happened with him...as he said ,instinct kicked in  

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

🤣🤣

Not shipper at all, but yes what kind of buddies are these?😆 Who sits in that position, Akshita was almost falling but by god that girl did not move away from bed😆 and in today's vlog they were sniffing each others perfume🤣

Lol so true ... actually I was a bit put off by that bed wala vlog - please don’t judge but I had to FF most of it.

And I agree , something is definitely up - waisey it takes two to tango so all who think this is one-sided from Akshita, Param is just as much in it.

🤪🤣

sumaishu thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks ki monthly pass ðŸ¤£

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: esprit_00

Lol so true ... actually I was a bit put off by that bed wala vlog - please don’t judge but I had to FF most of it.

And I agree , something is definitely up - waisey it takes two to tango so all who think this is one-sided from Akshita, Param is just as much in it.

🤪🤣

Maybe he also likes her antics, attention she gives to him but like Ahaan he is in denial that it wont work out between them because of age gap🤪😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Konsa client apne vendor ki saari accounting entires dekhta hai..itni detail main, woh bhi after signing a contract🤣

Finacianls that are publicly available.. but Daadi taking money from company  ka hisaab, ðŸ˜†

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

exactly....she was falling yet she refused to budge..even param pointed out that sit in that chair..she said that she will not and then spread herself over him and he seemed so alright with it...kucch bhi awkward nahi tha between them..it is like an every day routine...and then he was playing with her hand and bangles mindlessly while talking ...that arpit guy did say the right thing in the end...they should definitely watch maine pyaar kiya😆

and yes that sniffing business...who does that yaar...

definitely not a shipper but years of ITV have obtained miraculous jasoosi skills😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hospital ke payment ke bills - in Lakhs. Idea bura nahi hai.. but Daadi won't confess yar; aur Kartik ke kaan main bhi daal diya, ke accountant kuch chupa raha hai, Ahaan se kaho hospital ja kar check kare ðŸ˜†

jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kankabhor

🤣🤣

Not shipper at all, but yes what kind of buddies are these?😆 Who sits in that position, Akshita was almost falling but by god that girl did not move away from bed😆 and in today's vlog they were sniffing each others perfume🤣

I still cant get over with that perfume sniff....mujhe ghud gudi horahi hai...patah nahi kyun...ajeeb sa feeling🤣🤣

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Konsa client apne vendor ki saari accounting entires dekhta hai..itni detail main, woh bhi after signing a contract🤣

Finacianls that are publicly available.. but Daadi taking money from company  ka hisaab, ðŸ˜†

Matlab it wasn't enough they turned grey character Daadi into a completely dark character, ab unko chor bhi bana rahe hain bataao. No respect for elders ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤£

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If they are a thing then my mom called it like 1-2 months ago ðŸ¤£