Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

exactly sony comes across as super confused what they want....they are so stuck in their reality shows that the fictions suffer time and again..i have watched most of the sony shows only to be disappointed half way ..

sony definitely should try that ..either introduce seasonal breaks or end the show in 6-8 months with a pre planned story irrespective of the ratings...

i do not expect the actors to be frank on the public platform but even they would have realized with the leap and the rush and stuff where all this was leading to ...suffering the rating system...the feelings between the leads were so under developed that ardent viewers are trying to find a justification that yes this is when they fell in love or are in love...rhea track was absolutely not needed post marriage...

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SO.

This will most likely be our last EDT.

It pains me to write that.

Sigh. 30 is a good number I guess. We could've ended at 29 or 31--that's would've bugged the hell out of the OCD me.

I will truly miss this place. I don't build attachments to things because sooner or later, it all goes away but I've gotten so attached to this place without even realizing. Just like the show, this place somehow managed to snuck upon me. I'll miss this.

Thank you Anjani, and thanks to each and every one of you for making it such a worthwhile experience for me and us all. I hope we bump into each other in some other forum (and please say hi to me if you do!), I hope that the other forum and the other show is a good one, and that the channel and the PH in charge of that don't walk all over our feelings like this. 

❤️

p.s. Okay now I can go back to not taking anything seriously😆

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
sun29 thumbnail

Ruby ..i could not agree more...i keep on giving all shows on Sony a chance but they manage to disappoint half way always just because they start running the trp race half way...so many shows they have destroyed and abruptly ended...

kuch rang lost plot after the leads got married...that show too fell in the trp race and even with twists and turns it never got trps...it was stuck on 0.4 like this show and then reduced but with fans going on strike online it got an extension when it should have ended much before that....but yes the leads had huge online popularity and hence the show has been brought back...although there is nothing worth watching in season 3 atleast for me

sun29 thumbnail

itna jaldi good bye math bolo 🤗..and yes let us have fun..😆..there is still a month left

esprit_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

A month is left... we finish EDTs on a weekly basis lol ... abhi toh story thori aur baaki hai ...and today we get Ishqaan. My apologies to all Sarla-Ginny fans 😛

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am not accepting your good bye so early😭

Wait for hot SR and few more Arpit's vlogs😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Your input needed on why Ahaan has fallen so hard for Ishqi 😆

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Sony has always been consistent with Crime Patrol.😆

I haven't watched anything on Sony for years, and back then.. I could only remember the channel aired CID and CrimePatrol.😆 

sun29 thumbnail

that Arpit guy is too much actually..🤣..that bed wala vlog was so embarassing ..it was like we mistakenly entered into a couple's bedroom and caught them having an intimate conversation on the bed

half way i was actually telling akshita ..there is an empty chair...jaa kar usme baith na please 🤣 and param t shirt pehen le re baba🤣

and given the position they were throughout the vlog ...i could take nothing they said seriously as i was focused on the affair of their hands

nopes,not a shipper at all but one can see what i see even if the one that one sees refuse to see what we see ...🤣..i want them to explain to their family in the same position about being buddies🤣..aisi zor ki thappad padegi

nawaz was decent enough to stop filming as soon as param in ganji barges into her room

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Param and Akshita ke beech kuch toh gadbad hai..

Or maybe Akshita has a crush on him and does stuff like this deliberately