Barrister Babu Episode Discussion Thread

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone

Alex Brush Regular

Please keep the discussions about the daily episodes in this thread. 

You can use other threads for different discussions of the show or the scenes that you like,

but the general discussion about daily episodes needs to be here.

Please keep the environment of this topic as per the Barrister Babu Forum Rules and Regulations

Follow IF COC always 

No bashing of any characters, negative or positive.

Do not name-call any actor/ actress.

No comparisons with other shows even.

PS: Please, try not to cross the 150th page. 

Kindly do not post single-word comments like and landed or emojis

AdineKirnberg-Script Regular

Российский Сервис Онлайн-Дневников | Осень, Узоры, Гифу 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Haaluuu gaaiiss.. Jaldi aa jao sab..😳

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh Kali Maa.... Birthday party mein Anirudh Ki Raksha Karna 🙏 Because I feel in birthday party Bondita will get successful to some extent and rest tho I don't want anyone to save Bondita 😈 Jo hoga ushke Saath hum sab seh lungi ✋😒 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I don't know why on earth Bondita is planning anything with the backdrop of Birthday party. She should know that the topic of Bondita is very sensitive for Anirudh. Why in a PARTY? 😡 There is something called privacy and private things 🤬 😭

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I don't know why on earth Bondita is planning anything with the backdrop of Birthday party. She should know that the topic of Bondita is very sensitive for Anirudh. Why in a PARTY? 😡 There is something called privacy and private things 🤬 😭

She is missing Anirudh ka DJ session during every celebration 😆

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Bondita is like, hum tho dubenge sanam Apko (ARC) bhi le dubenge 🤔

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Let's see what her plan is now. Maybe she thinks he will be in a happy mood at the party so she can get more out of him. 😆

AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Let's see what her plan is now. Maybe she thinks he will be in a happy mood at the party so she can get more out of him. 😆

She is just digging her own grave and helping Ani to drop her in it then seal her 😆😆

rttr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Mujhe to aisa dhak dhak ho raha h na, birthday party ke bare  mein soch ke 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Happiness raas nehi aata ARC ko so Bondu is like this time I will spoil it 😈 😆 Jokes apart, I feel successful tho hogi ladki to some extent  I just hope Jo bhi kare private mein kare with Ani. Not some sasta projector showing anything and Ani going bonkers 🤔