Saudamini to Bondita ~ A wholesome journey of Barrister Babu

Posted: 2 years ago

FROM "Bondita sar bohat dukh raha hai" in front of Saudamini when Bondita wasn't old enough to be a wife to him TO having a grown up Bondita beside him during his headache ~ The life of our Barrister Babu comes to a full circle. That's how life is, you get what you give. 🌼

This post is ❀️

Future me I think we will see many scenes where she is gonna give him head massages

Originally posted by .Rinnie.

This post is ❀️

Future me I think we will see many scenes where she is gonna give him head massages

Han Ani ko daily jarrurat padhegi after every chillam chillai πŸ˜† 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

Seriously... isko dekhe mujhe jalan hoti hai πŸ˜† Mujhe migraine ka issue hai, thoda sa chilam chillai se sir phatne lagta hai aur yeh toh DJ session karta rehta hai πŸ˜†

Seriously... isko dekhe mujhe jalan hoti hai πŸ˜† Mujhe migraine ka issue hai, thoda sa chilam chillai se sir phatne lagta hai aur yeh toh DJ session karta rehta hai πŸ˜†

RC's C stands for Chillam chillai  When I got to know about Anchal playing Bondita, my concern was for those VashmAy fans who were new to BB. I was like arreh they are so used to with Uday's shaant bholu Avtar yeh log ARC ki Chillam chillai Kaise bardast karenge πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Kaka-Ani ko tho kuch reason bhi nehi chahiye to start Chillam chillai that's their essence πŸ˜†

RC's C stands for Chillam chillai  When I got to know about Anchal playing Bondita, my concern was for those VashmAy fans who were new to BB. I was like arreh they are so used to with Uday's shaant bholu Avtar yeh log ARC ki Chillam chillai Kaise bardast karenge πŸ˜² πŸ€£

Kaka-Ani ko tho kuch reason bhi nehi chahiye to start Chillam chillai that's their essence πŸ˜†

I completely understand, I watched KUDCA a bit too and noticed such stark difference πŸ˜† Everything is so sombre and quiet.... idhar toh bas drama, drama aur drama hai πŸ˜†

KSJ and Ani are true family πŸ˜† They both love Bondita deeply and their reaction to everything is so similar when it comes to her.

I completely understand, I watched KUDCA a bit too and noticed such stark difference πŸ˜† Everything is so sombre and quiet.... idhar toh bas drama, drama aur drama hai πŸ˜†

KSJ and Ani are true family πŸ˜† They both love Bondita deeply and their reaction to everything is so similar when it comes to her.

Yup there is no ITVish drama in VashmAy however the drama in KUDCA other couple is pathetic. BB is far far better than that πŸ˜† Oh the way WE love the trio Kaka-Bon-Ani  Their drama is quite entertaining no matter how much we mock. I can't wait to see their scenes.... Koi Bondita se Vaijanti K sarees and woh gajra le lo please πŸ˜­ Bondita chahiye mereko... Ani ko bhi  Kal tho Bondu ne by mistake Thakuma K samne bhi Vaijanti accent mein baat Karne lagi thi πŸ˜† I was like aur ban Madrasan πŸ˜‘ kuch dino baad Bengali bhool jayegi πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

Yup there is no ITVish drama in VashmAy however the drama in KUDCA other couple is pathetic. BB is far far better than that πŸ˜† Oh the way WE love the trio Kaka-Bon-Ani  Their drama is quite entertaining no matter how much we mock. I can't wait to see their scenes.... Koi Bondita se Vaijanti K sarees and woh gajra le lo please πŸ˜­ Bondita chahiye mereko... Ani ko bhi  Kal tho Bondu ne by mistake Thakuma K samne bhi Vaijanti accent mein baat Karne lagi thi πŸ˜† I was like aur ban Madrasan πŸ˜‘ kuch dino baad Bengali bhool jayegi πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£

KUDCA dekhi bas Anchal ke liye πŸ˜† Baki sab sehen nahi ho raha tha.. I find the rest of it meh.

Yessss!!! Please bring back the trio! I want to see scenes between Kaka-Bon-Ani like we used to have preleap, all those fun moments with Bon siding with Kaka to fool Ani πŸ˜† It was just too sweet.. aab toh the proud smirk of Ani's after getting defeated by Badi Bon would be more exciting to watch

Arre! Bon is really slipping due to her bhukaar... I really wish she would be more careful, Tapur na hoti toh iska kya hota bhagwan jaane

Anirudh ko head massage se pehle kadwa khada aur vicks tablets ki zarurat hai, awaz ko bachane ke liyeπŸ€ͺ

Arre inn logo ki Bengali 'shotti' tak hi limited haiπŸ˜‚πŸ€£