Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Jugal Hansraj singing 'Ghar se nikalte hi'

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Anyone remembers him? He used to look so cute when he was young. 😳

He's singing Ghar se niklate hi here. Sings well!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=manGirapmN0[/YOUTUBE]

He's a video of Mayuri and himsmiley27 They were both so goodlooking when they were young

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EgeVXqsDUk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Nice! 

What is he up to these days? 

Read that Mayoori works for Google. 

No idea what Jugal Hansraj is upto! Wish we saw him more in films, but I believe he's into writing / directing some films.

Here's some stuff I just picked from on him from wiki

In 1998, Jugal composed the tune of the title song for his friend Karan Johar’s first film “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai.” Karan confirmed this in his autobiography “An Unsuitable Boy.” The title song became a super hit and went on to become Dharma Productions theme title music.

He served as writer and director for the 2008 computer-animated film Roadside Romeo. Produced jointly by Yash Raj Films and Walt Disney Studios, it featured the voices of Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor and Javed Jaffrey. It received negative reviews from critics, but won the National Film Award for Best Animated Film.[4][5] A song sequence from the film was also nominated for the Visual Effects Society Awards in Los Angeles for Best Animated Sequence alongside sequences from WALL-E and Kung Fu Panda.

His second film as a director was the romantic comedy Pyaar Impossible which released in January 2010. This was produced by Yash Raj Films and starred Priyanka Chopra and Uday Chopra.

In 2017, Jugal became a published author with his first novel for children titled "Cross Connection: The Big Circus Adventure" The book released in December 2017 by Rupa publications India.

Mayuri is head of industry (agency partnership) for Google India❤️

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2

Jugal was such a cutie ❤️ And this song is lovely!

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

nice! this movie had the best songs. 

he was so cute in masoom. 

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Alwaya found him cute & handsome  

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

his wife n kidoMohabbatein actor Jugal Hansraj and wife Jasmine meet Manish Malhotra in  NYC. See pic - Movies NewsJugal Hansraj

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

He sings well 👏

YourCat thumbnail

Lmao he's a nice guy, I never used penpal, so I dont know how it works, but my cousin wrote to him and she received a reply, & he send his pic as well 😆 if I am not wrong she used to say very good looking pic but her younger brother found out and burn that pic 😆

Awww😆 That's sweet of him to have replied and sent a pic! He seemed like a sweet guy with such good looks. I wish BW gave us more of him!

Btw, your cousin's story reminds me of something similar I did, for Rani. Wrote a huge letter when I was still a kid, (I had a massive girl crush on her after her stint as Tina in Kuch Kuch) and she sent me a photo back with her autograph😆 It was sweet. Never expected but showed it to my parents so proudly Lol