PS|EDT #62|The Adbhut Raaz of Bathroom ki Kundi & Bhabhi ka Kamra - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

A subtle difference between Dev-Dhara & Dhara Shiva relationship. One is of friendship and another of reverence. The reactions are pretty clear cut to give a contrast of the equation Dhara shares with them. 

Dev-Dhara

Dev mutters the word biological clock and pregnancy. Instead of lowering her eyes, Dhara just stares at Dev. Dev too lingers his gaze at the rate as if he understands her really very well and then walks away lowering his eyes. His walking away symbolic of bringing out a very sensitive matter in public. He wasn’t a shame to raise this matter with Dhara. There's no slur of his speech nor a lisp. 

Dhara looks straight in Dev’s eyes.

He just breaks away from her. 

Shiva-Dhara 

Shiva, on the other hand, stutters; Dhara can't look him in the eye till the topic changes. She raises her eyes only when she changes at the subject, and the moment she does so, Shiva lowers his eyes. It’s so subtle that you tend to miss it if you see it in one go. I love the subtle nuances these people carry with the characters. Shiva can never look at Dhara beyond as his goddess.

Dhara is not able look at him 

Shiva stutters. 

She is only able to look at him when she talks about a changed topic. 

He can't look at her! 

On a side note, if you notice, Shiva always looks at Gautam Dhara romancing too in awe and reverence, whereas Dev always teases them. The subtle differences in their relationships are terrific and portrayed with earnest honesty! 

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago

Even oily will be there for tom’s bathroom drama, you could sorta see her standing next to Raavi in the precap 😂😂

Originally posted by Sparklesparkle

Do u guys think Shiva will ever take steps to improve his relationship w Raavi? So far its only been Raavi who’s been trying to talk to him

Will Raavi ever become so important to him, that he’ll refuse to give her the option to leave him if differences may arise between them in the future?

I don't think Shiva is the kind of character who would ever refuse Raavi the right to leave( Uhm... that is the healthy option 😐 ) He would break his heart of he has to, but would let her leave if she wants.

Which is what he is trying to do now. I actually am finding it difficult to see the rudeness in his interaction. He was way more rude and vicious pre-marriage. His current rebuffing is definitely not worse than pre-marriage. I might be wrong here.

Have been married a while, so fights like this are common- Even without any childhood baggage, you could get pretty nasty and/or distant from your spouse without intending to. And then you make up for equally stupid non-reason reasons 😋

Originally posted by mpks1

You might enjoy her as an audience but she is making it miserable for everyone around her😕

Naah Prema even as an audience I am kind of irritated with her mood swings tbh! One moment she is all Rishimendra mode and other moment she is being just too difficult to handle! Honestly if someone like her was a part of my family I dont think I would have been patient with her for so long! She is just too rude for my taste !🤣 

Edited by Nups_mish - 2 years ago

For those who get irritated with my constant jaap of the OG😆 it is hard to dissociate😆

That said, the makers here are not exactly following the chronological order as in the OG Here are some changes 

Krish-Rishita, humiliation track all happened together  at the initial stages of both marriages in the OG

Building a room for  GauRa was a separate track happened 10 months into the show in the OG. 

GauRa’s sacrifice of not having a child revelation was done in stages after a year and a half the show started. Different characters  got to know at different times and  the revelation  went on for 2 months. But the drama quotient was much higher and it fetched them good regional TRPs with constant promos in the OG.

Here Shiva and Dev were the first ones to  know  but it was all subdued. 

I love to hear about the og from you.❤️

2 months?😮 

So this is the only track which was perhaps more dramatic in the og.

Originally posted by Transference

A subtle difference between Dev-Dhara & Dhara Shiva relationship. One is of friendship and another of reverence. The reactions are pretty clear cut to give a contrast of the equation Dhara shares with them. 

Dev-Dhara

Dev mutters the word biological clock and pregnancy. Instead of lowering her eyes, Dhara just stares at Dev. Dev too lingers his gaze at the rate as if he understands her really very well and then walks away lowering his eyes. His walking away symbolic of bringing out a very sensitive matter in public. He wasn’t a shame to raise this matter with Dhara. There's no slur of his speech nor a lisp. 

Dhara looks straight in Dev’s eyes.

He just breaks away from her. 

Shiva-Dhara 

Shiva, on the other hand, stutters; Dhara can't look him in the eye till the topic changes. She raises her eyes only when she changes at the subject, and the moment she does so, Shiva lowers his eyes. It’s so subtle that you tend to miss it if you see it in one go. I love the subtle nuances these people carry with the characters. Shiva can never look at Dhara beyond as his goddess.

Dhara is not able look at him 

Shiva stutters. 

She is only able to look at him when she talks about a changed topic. 

He can't look at her! 

On a side note, if you notice, Shiva always looks at Gautam Dhara romancing too in awe and reverence, whereas Dev always teases them. The subtle differences in their relationships are terrific and portrayed with earnest honesty! 

Shivaaaa he wants a relationship as loving as gautam and dharas

Originally posted by funny_fubar

I don't think Shiva is the kind of character who would ever refuse Raavi the right to leave( Uhm... that is the healthy option 😐 ) He would break his heart of he has to, but would let her leave if she wants.

Which is what he is trying to do now. I actually am finding it difficult to see the rudeness in his interaction. He was way more rude and vicious pre-marriage. His current rebuffing is definitely not worse than pre-marriage. I might be wrong here.

Have been married a while, so fights like this are common- Even without any childhood baggage, you could get pretty nasty and/or distant from your spouse without intending to. And then you make up for equally stupid non-reason reasons 😋

😭😭😭 i really want him to act selfish for once and fight for Raavi 😭😭

For those who get irritated with my constant jaap of the OG😆 it is hard to dissociate😆

That said, the makers here are not exactly following the chronological order as in the OG Here are some changes 

Krish-Rishita, humiliation track all happened together  at the initial stages of both marriages in the OG

Building a room for  GauRa was a separate track happened 10 months into the show in the OG. 

GauRa’s sacrifice of not having a child revelation was done in stages after a year and a half the show started. Different characters  got to know at different times and  the revelation  went on for 2 months. But the drama quotient was much higher and it fetched them good regional TRPs with constant promos in the OG.

I don't know I can be wrong but I feel makers have made a plan that how long they want the show to run. As soo many shows r going off air in recent times.  

The original if I am not wrong is gonna be 3yrs old. 

I feel they r keeping this version to be half and continue by seeing the trp and the chance channel gives. 

I have been refraining from comparing with OG because someone complained 🤣

Personal opinion- The makers do not know how to do good drama 😐 As Pixie mentioned, they are great in romance, light hearted scenes, subdued drama, but terrible with angst and the really eyeball grabbing drama.

TRP race aside, somedays I just need drama and angst 🤣 I always give this examples- they have all the best ingredients, they mix it up all well, but in the wnd it comes out like Pulav, not Biryani 🤣

Edited by funny_fubar - 2 years ago
Originally posted by Sparklesparkle

Do u guys think Shiva will ever take steps to improve his relationship w Raavi? So far its only been Raavi who’s been trying to talk to him

Will Raavi ever become so important to him, that he’ll refuse to give her the option to leave him if differences may arise between them in the future?

Shiva was almost ready to hop, skip and jump with Raavi that night had not the Sneha Kaand happened with the letter reading.