Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

I will try ðŸ˜† I had thought I would write something on my flight to India and wasn’t able to - hopefully I will this time 

oh it was absolutely ethereal - my uncle took care of every single detail and it truly was one of the best ones I’ve been to

And because of restrictions the crowd was severely reduced which I actually preferred because it felt a lot more personal 

More details!! I'm greedy like that!! But maybe not on EDT, elsewhere.😆

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raindropsroses

True and both extremes are unbearable ðŸ¤£

That’s the reason I don’t watch regional shows and don’t like movies of popular actors ðŸ˜†

Lol, when I need a break from ITV, I watch East Asian TV, and sometimes they are even more extra than ITV. I'm waiting for the day we get a scene like this in PS

ImageImage

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Transference

I think I will settle for the fact that Raavi is friendly like Dev! 

She has her Dobi moments, and her naivete is perfectly foiled with the overtly complicated and passionate Shiva! 

I like the contrast, and if suddenly Raavi mouths some heavy dialogues, I won't be able to relate to her. 

Even her Khushiyan monologue was Dobi in nature. 

I like her arc of being the veil of silk for Shiva’s rustic stone-like demeanour! 

I like the slow burn. I won't like their conversations at this point. First, they need to break their personal mental barriers. Raavi is like water, she adjusts easily, loves simply and forgives selflessly. Now, she is trying to find peacewith Shiva again. Mujhe inka phast phast Nahi dekhna. ðŸ˜†

I liked their takre. Today was better than yesterday! 

This is nice ðŸ˜† I had not thought it this way. But yeah the water comparison and her name meaning river-it fits

Edited by Scarysea - 2 years ago
SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Miss.M

More details!! I'm greedy like that!! But maybe not on EDT, elsewhere.😆

I will send you long long pm when I’m back pakka promise ðŸ¤—

raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

i thought maybe you skipped it coz of its adbhutness, or you would watch it on TV directly ðŸ˜†

Naaah, i haven’t reached that point in my frustration with the show yet ðŸ¤£ I’ll still hope