Members Lounge

~*~Eid ul Adha Mubarak IFians~*~

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Eid-ul-Adha or Bakri Eid is one of the two official Islamic holidays and is known as the Greater Eid. This holiday falls on the 10th of Dhul Hajj which marks the end of pilgrims performing Hajj and usually lasts three days. 

This celebration commemorates the historical event where upon Allah's command, Prophet Ibrahim was ready to sacrifice his son Ismail. Prophet Ibrahim saw himself sacrificing his son in his dreams and understood this was his Lord's command. He revealed this to his son, Ismail, who told his father to do what he has been commanded to do. On their way, the Shaytan tried to stop Prophet Ibrahim from carrying out this act, to which the Prophet responded by throwing pebbles at him (an act repeated by many Muslims during Hajj). Just as Prophet Ibrahim was about to sacrifice his son, Angel Jibrael (Gabriel) appeared informing him that his vision in his dream had been fulfilled and Allah (SWT) has instructed him to sacrifice an animal instead

The festival includes the sacrificing of an animal and sharing its meat in three equal parts- one part for families, one for relatives and the other for charity, with the aim that all Muslims receive and eat meat. This festival is one of the most widely celebrated festivals in the world.

On this day, all those celebrating Ibrahim's devotion are expected to sacrifice either meat or any other valuable object such as wealth or time spent serving the community. The animal chosen to sacrifice must be in good health and over a certain age in order to be sacrificed in a Halal way. Apart from this, worshippers are expected to congregate in religious sanctums wearing their best dresses to recite the prayers of Eid. After the Eid prayer, worshippers embrace one another and greet everyone.

Eidi, the special gifts of Eid, are also exchanged on this occasion and special feasts are prepared. Charity and humility form a major portion of the Eid celebrations. Overall, this is a joyous occasion spent in the company of friends and family.

The Crazy Creatives hope and pray this Eid brings peace and prosperity to your homes!

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Eid Mubarak IFians.πŸ€— On this happy occasion, the crazy creatives are back with a fun game for you all to enjoy. It's called:

Yes, you heard right, in this game, you need to tag a friend and share a fun fact about them.πŸ˜ƒ

The fact doesn't necessarily have to be true, but it should be fun as we all need to have a laugh now and again right? πŸ˜‰

I'll start😈... I'd like to tag Shreya (Minionite) and the funny thing about her is she's a real life JOEY. She doesn't share food but has NO shame in eating other people's foodπŸ˜† 

So now what are you all waiting for? Get tagging and disclosing those fun facts about your IF Besties.πŸ˜ƒ Enjoy!

Credits:

NSKay | Leprechaun

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 2 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Yuvika_15

I'll start😈... I'd like to tag Shreya (Minionite) and the funny thing about her is she's a real life JOEY. She doesn't share food but has NO shame in eating other people's foodπŸ˜† 

That I am! And I wear that tag proudly! Foodie SHREYA!!!

I tag Hinna (Unique.Sheep) and the funny thing about her is that she considers herself a unique sheep, but she is definitely not unique in any way, shape, or form. πŸ˜ˆ

MochaQueen thumbnail

Awesome thread Eid mubarak to all my friends!!!πŸ€—

Shreya, I will consider myself a unique sheep until I win a sheep game

I tag Aisha, and the funny fact about her is that she looks innocent but is anything but that. She is a drama queen who does the opposite what she says.🀣

Eydis thumbnail

EID MUBARAK everyone πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€—

@ hina

Akshay Kumar GIF - Akshay Kumar Rajpal - Discover & Share GIFs

i tag nina and the fun fact about her is that she thinks that she is not a drama queen but sab se bari drama queen yeh khud hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

NINALOGY thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hava_na

EID MUBARAK everyone πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ€—

@ hina

Akshay Kumar GIF - Akshay Kumar Rajpal - Discover & Share GIFs

i tag nina and the fun fact about her is that she thinks that she is not a drama queen but sab se bari drama queen yeh khud hai πŸ€£πŸ€£

Chal jhooti 

I m masoom and bholi bhali 

Anyways Eid Mubarik everyone 

I wanna tag Kifah and the fun fact about her is that in every game she says that she will not do good and in end she just aces  every game which shows how big DQ she is 🀣 

NINALOGY thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _NINA_

Chal jhooti 

I m masoom and bholi bhali 

Anyways Eid Mubarik everyone 

I wanna tag Kifah and the fun fact about her is that in every game she says that she will not do good and in end she just aces  every game which shows how big DQ she is 🀣 

Viswasruti thumbnail

On this auspicious occasion, may all your good deeds be accepted and you be awarded the highest reward of all. Eid-Ul-Adha Mubarak!

Eid ul Adha Wishes and Messages - Eid ul Adha Mubarak

x.titli.x thumbnail

Eid Ul Adha Mubarak everyone! πŸ€—

Stay safe blessed and happy. β€οΈ

May Allah SWT accept our duaas and Ibadaah. May He forgive us for all the wrongdoings we do. Ameen. 

May Peace prevail over Hate.❀️

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 2 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail

sorry double post hogaya

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 2 years ago