Maddam Sir

Yeh Kaisa promo?

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Just now saw a promo that engagement party of Hassena and Anubhav...all are dancing...but Anubhav does not come !!!!!...ab Yeh kya naya chakkar hain ????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don't know. Now they are repeating amar premi track once again. Little bit old and little bit fresh episode it seems.

amolakChelsea thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaks0211

Just now saw a promo that engagement party of Hassena and Anubhav...all are dancing...but Anubhav does not come !!!!!...ab Yeh kya naya chakkar hain ????

Looks like HM Will again be heartbroken this time too, 

I want HM to Change their ideology and style after heartbroken , something new track alongside cases.

Let's see 

amolakChelsea thumbnail

Amar premi track was  incomplete ,so they completing track.

Originally posted by: vyoman

Don't know. Now they are repeating amar premi track once again. Little bit old and little bit fresh episode it seems.

Edited by amolakChelsea - 2 years ago
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: amolakChelsea

Amar premi track was  incomplete ,so they completing track.

Yes, after watching today's episode I thought the same thing.😊

kaks0211 thumbnail

Yes this track was stuck for lockdown. some of the scenes were shown earlier also - that's why DSP has a mustache though the fresh episodes show DSP without mustache :)

Am however still puzzled about the engagement promo where DSP has not come for his own engagement. 

Cookie91 thumbnail

I hope HM don't get heartbroken again... :(

I read somewhere where people said that maybe DSP is being blackmailed by someone?

Btw, why is this forum so quiet? I'm really happy that there is finally is a forum for this show :)

indiaforumacc thumbnail

Yes, please share more everyday. I am glad we can share how well made this show is compared to some other ones

kaks0211 thumbnail

Yes the forum is very very quiet - we should be sharing our thoughts much more.

Yesterday's precap was interesting. Somehow I feel that this is going to get linked to the Chandrika Case too - there was a mention of this detective called Yogi. I feel that this guy in involved in some racket to create confusion among couples and leads to their break up - why I dont know

I do not think that Anubhav is a person who will give dhoka to Haseena again - at least thats my feeling - but dont know what the creatives are thinking.

Will be interesting to see how Haseena reacts. She was telling Chandrika that she is a police officer first before being a woman - so she will take action after investigating properly only - but when it comes to her personal life - need to see who comes on top - the police officer or the woman..more so because already DSP is acting weird.

Cookie91 thumbnail

A lot of people think that maybe DSP got a very dangerous mission which may cost his life Or that someone is blackmailing him.

I highly doubt that DSP will cheat HM again. Maybe you are right that this all is tied up with that Chandrika case and the DSP is acting all weird because maybe he is stressed out about work or something else( could his mom be ill? He did say in the beginning that his mother was unwell/ her health is not in a good condition or something like that)