Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Taapsee first needs to learn to emote and should do some dialogue delivery course than Doing all this nonsense. She is the most overrated actor right now.

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Tapsee has always been bland. It's just that she's like a female Ayushman when it comes to choosing scripts. Her choices have definitely been great and that has put her in a different league. So now she's kind of the go to actress when it comes to such movies similar to Khurana. It's just that she isn't horrible like Sonam Kapoor so that works in her favour. Still doesn't make her a good actress, just not a horrible one. But that's just my opinion. 

Hazardous thumbnail

Tapsee's recent tweets have shocked me. She seems to be very sensitive to criticism and takes it very personally. Its given me a new found respect for celebrities to be honest. It's very difficult to sit and watch people pick you apart constantly especially in her case because she's not used to it.  There's still time for her to redeem herself, all is not lost. Kangana is a whole different level of sick, twisted and venomous. 

Edited by Hazardous - 2 years ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

She is such a whiny loser

I have mad respect for someone like katrina now..anupama said this while reviewing bang bang "katrina is like an inert piece of wood..absolutely dead" and she met her in Cannes some months later and she was so warm to her..

Taapsee cannot take any criticism..she says give me constuctive criticism but then she makes it personal when it is not even personal and starts calling them trolls just coz they don't praise her..seriously she is being kangana 2.0

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

What a nutcase! I never liked her anyway. Good, I don’t regret it. Always trust my intuition about people. It’s almost always right. 

This she always came off as a hypocrite to me. 

She never smoke against nepotism down South when she was benefiting from it as her close friends and colleagues were from influential filming families but started making a ruckus against nepotism in Bollywood because it was trendy. 

She was also rumoured to have wanted to launch her own sister at one point. 

She's not humble too.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hazardous

Tapsee's recent tweets have shocked me. She seems to be very sensitive to criticism and takes it very personally. Its given me a new found respect for celebrities to be honest. It's very difficult to sit and watch people pick you apart constantly especially in her case because she's not used to it.  There's still time for her to redeem herself, all is not lost. Kangana is a whole different level of sick, twisted and venomous. 

It's not the first time she acts this way. She made had very public spats on Twitter with other people and celebs when she's not the most trolled celeb out there. 

The difference is that people used to think she was some kind of warrior who gave as much as she got when she's in fact nasty. 

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

That's what you get for uplifting a mediocre actress on the sole basis that she was an outsider hanging out with the inde crowd and doing small-budgeted movies. 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: WhiteNights.

What a nutcase! I never liked her anyway. Good, I don’t regret it. Always trust my intuition about people. It’s almost always right. 

Same here, she just hopped on the women centric movies and tagged along with better actors. Khud ke dum pe glamorous roles bhi nahi kar paai 😂, socha better do nari movies and  ll be the face of feminism 🤪. Hypocrite. 

Edited by VintageWine - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cougarTown

She is such a whiny loser

I have mad respect for someone like katrina now..anupama said this while reviewing bang bang "katrina is like an inert piece of wood..absolutely dead" and she met her in Cannes some months later and she was so warm to her..

Taapsee cannot take any criticism..she says give me constuctive criticism but then she makes it personal when it is not even personal and starts calling them trolls just coz they don't praise her..seriously she is being kangana 2.0

This happens when despite being so mediocre, you are hailed as one of the best actresses in town.No wonder she is not able to handle criticism properly, because all these praises have gone straight to her head . Whatever Kangana may be, she is atleast a much better actress than Taapsee IMO.

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

That's what you get for uplifting a mediocre actress on the sole basis that she was an outsider hanging out with the inde crowd and doing small-budgeted movies. 

That's a sassy statement. Is this just about Tapsee or all the outsiders in general?