Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

^^^ Well she has certainly been hypocritical… On a completely unrelated note, has anyone heard anything about Rajeev Masand lately?

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nova19

^^^ Well she has certainly been hypocritical… On a completely unrelated note, has anyone heard anything about Rajeev Masand lately?

I think he's been pretty inactive after recovering from covid...

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bips

What is solidarity of your moral ground?? .. 

Haha, I was wondering too. I think she meant to say the ‘solidity’ of your moral ground ?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Receiving criticism is hard. Especially after a long stint of being built up. For a long period of time Tapsee's performances have been praised even in her mediocre films. Haseen Dilruba was the first instance in a while where not just the film, her performance got polarized reviews. 

I really hope this is just a momentary lapse of judgment or a bad period after finding herself in uncomfortable unfamiliar territory. Hopefully, she learns and moves on taking criticism with grace. But yeah, more of this and Tapsee will become Kangana 2.0. And there's a long time to turn around. Kangana's lunacy is another level. 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

even though the movie was ridiculous especially towards the second half..I found tapsee better than her previous movies ...🤔.. I never liked her acting to begin with so may be I went in with low expectations with regard to her and was happy it wasnt that monotonous this time ...

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I have seen 1 movie of taapsee and that was her movie with Ali zafar, I watched that movie because of Ali but she was bubbly in that movie, she remind me of genelia. But now I realized she can never be genelia, because genelia is cute, sweet and friendly person. This taapse got good reviews for her previous movies and she thinks she is the best actress. From the clip I saw posted here and her bad attitude that mediocre acting with average looks is a no no 

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kangana will soon be jobless 😭

Kangana GIFs | Tenor

Why drag Newton in this??? 

Newton GIFs | Tenor

WhosTheFool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tapsee distributing befitting replies in wholesale these days. 

Lelo lelo...befitting reply lelo

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Relax Taapsee, noone is above criticism

Tetul thumbnail

Team Taapsee here. She should criticize these brainless critics openly. Soon, the other actors would join her.