Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

She might be overreacting earlier, but I am glad someone called out the snide, goody 2 shoes Anupama who is also the hypocrite of highest order. 

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail

She's still butthurt?

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What is solidarity of your moral ground?? .. 

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: bips

What is solidarity of your moral ground?? .. 

I thought I was the only one who didn't understand her clumsy and convoluted sentences. Just throws around big words to sound more intellectual than she really is.

priya185 thumbnail

Taapsee has lost it 

Critics are meant to review your films they may like or dislike it no need to call them immoral

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Living upto the Sasti Kangana name😆, Kangana must be proud.

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Think she meant to type solidity not solidarity.

Anyway, mixed feelings about this honestly. I believe the following three things can all be true at the same time:

1.Taapsee should have behaved more gracefully about the review. 

2. Hindi critics are notoriously biased. If you can be persuaded to slant reviews, good or bad, for money or friendship then you really shouldn’t lecture about accepting reviews gracefully.

3. Multiple reporters have said they were shown evidence of Kangana’s stalking very early in the Hrithik-Kangana saga. Anupama had Kangana on her Film Companion late in 2017 knowing she was lying and likely to continue lying on her show. By that point Kangana had attacked multiple people and said some truly terrible things - none of which Anupama seems to have been bothered by. But mean tweets to a colleague requires a name-shame op ed. ÂŻ\_(ツ)_/ÂŻ 

PS One final thought. Anupama named Saif Ali Khan (but described it as joking), multiple Americans, and…Taapsee Pannu. She didn’t name “stars” who gave her the silent treatment and a “leading director” who accused her of favoritism. I wonder how she decided who to name and who not to name - /sarcasm font/ what an unsolvable mystery that is./

Edited by Nova19 - 2 years ago
surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She is right about Newton's third law which says: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. 

Her bad acting is getting her equally good reviews(about her bad acting).

I have no love lost for so called critics whose criticism is more of an opinion than criticism of  a movie. But they are right to call out Tapsee Pannu for her bad acting. She thinks giving her blank reaction to some great acting is called acting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVCHxXy7tOc

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kangana ran so Tapsee could fly <3 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: CLOBBER

She might be overreacting earlier, but I am glad someone called out the snide, goody 2 shoes Anupama who is also the hypocrite of highest order. 

Yeah Anupama has made so much problematic comments. Degrading us viewers for loving certain films. It’s good if she gets these replies. No one deserves it more â¤ď¸