Imlie

Imlie Chat club 9, DT Note page 147

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Right now I feel didi instead of going to lawyer should go to dr 🤢her today's dialouge of getting weak blah blah 😕khud pe hi pity kar rahi thi ....

Hope monday we see dhamaka from bs 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

[QUOTE=Apsvenky] 

Hope it is shown well. ST mentioned that Imlie will be remembering moments from her shaadi while wearing her joda. Hope Adi gets to see her in the shaadi ka joda, but I have my doubts as GM may not be seen much next week. Let's see.

@bold: why is that?

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Saas Bahu drama will be central   point and so he will be not required for that .. hope I make sense

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Originally posted by: Panchhi1

Saas Bahu drama will be central   point and so he will be not required for that .. hope I make sense

Oh ok- I thought it was something else. Thanks!👍🏼

Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

oh I do not think, the best bahu competition will go for the whole week.. and moreover, BS should see Imlie in her Shaadi ka joda.. If there is no emotional scene between Adilie when she wears her Shaadi ka joda then it will be a big let down

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josupra

oh I do not think, the best bahu competition will go for the whole week.. and moreover, BS should see Imlie in her Shaadi ka joda.. If there is no emotional scene between Adilie when she wears her Shaadi ka joda then it will be a big let down

I am sure we will get to see Adi in the midst of this saas bahu competition - I got the impression from APs Venky’s post that GM won’t be seen because he didn’t shoot or something - so wanted to clarify that 😆

Panchhi1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Josupra

Looking at the sbs segment ,it will eat up at least two episodes ..he will be there but saas Bahu will take more screen. And DD too will get enough SS for her bechari drama.. I wish we will get nice Adilie scenes but we are getting it hardly nowadays..2 mins me nipta denge ye Adilie ko 

Edited by Panchhi1 - 2 years ago
Panchhi1 thumbnail

Look at this 🤣

Weekend without episode people turn crazy 😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CRc0aWKhi0x/?utm_medium=copy_link

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandyjayaram

I am sure we will get to see Adi in the midst of this saas bahu competition - I got the impression from APs Venky’s post that GM won’t be seen because he didn’t shoot or something - so wanted to clarify that 😆

He was shown at home (gaurii shared a photo) when the BTS of that Best bahu competition was shown, so I assumed he won't be there during that phase.