Originally posted by: Transference

Hello Tejo! Waiting for the episode tomorrow 😆

Same same!! 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: mpks1

Congratulations on the new EDT!!😃

My husband and kids know that I am on this forum and watch the show. They also know when i am on the forum as well.  So when I give LU on the episodes S-F night (from my part of the world)  from  8:30 pm EST all 3 know not to disturb me, our dinner is done and dishes put away as well😆 I have even discussed some episodes with my husband and  what goes on in the forum with both my husband and daughter. My daughter was surprised that I interact with girls as young as 16 yr old here and warned me to be careful, and not to hurt anybody’s sentiments😆

Yesterday  I even showed my husband the Golden jubilee celebrations thread but he said there was too much to read😆   

Awww 🤗Thats so cute 🤗

@bold that bothers me too! I feel very sceptical and cautious while treading around the younger lot here. The age gap and thought process gap makes them more vulnerable to some harsh direct realities of life when people of my age group talk! 

Nonetheless, I feel super happy with our wonderful forum members here! 🤗

P.S- What would be a LU without you, Aliya and ML 😆

mpks1 thumbnail

Awww 🤗Thats so cute 🤗

@bold that bothers me too! I feel very sceptical and cautious while treading around the younger lot here. The age gap and thought process gap makes them more vulnerable to some harsh direct realities of life when people of my age group talk! 

Nonetheless, I feel super happy with our wonderful forum members here! 🤗

P.S- What would be a LU without you, Aliya and ML 😆

@bold - yesterday I went little  overboard in AU DT by giving gyaan about how Karan, KD and Alice all need to tone down what they are doing with KDIce and ShVi over promotion and playing with the emotions of the fans. I am sure many were cursing me in the AU DT for saying that😆

I am not going to give anymore gyaan on that topic, I am so done😆 I narrated this to my lovely daughter, that’s when she gave me the advice not to hurt others sentiments. Lesson learned😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail

I am coming back to the home of EDT, and going to rave about the wedding episode again. I had missed several nuances, and I shall be posting them one by one. Be prepared for my madness unleashed.😆

during the wedding scene when Shiva agrees to marry Ravi, I had written about them a lot. Continuing with that, I saw certain beautiful moments between them. My Shiva and Dhara. While everyone is giving expressions of relief when Shiva agreed to marry Ravi, you can see Shiva silently patting his bhabhi’s back while not leaving her from his embrace. Shiva Dhara have a universe of their own.❤️❤️

Gaumbi will always be a third person for Shiva-Dhara in their moments ❤️

Suman with a sigh of relief while Shiva keeps on patting her back. There is something so beautiful about this scene !  ❤️
Dhara just broke down thoroughly after seeing everything fall apart! Shiva held her, cushioning all her worries by his one promise to marry Mami ki behen ki beti! 

She tenderly
holds him! Her Haq on him ❤️

There's a saying in Hindi: 

Dubte ko tinke ka Sahara ❤️

Which translates into a tiny straw of hope in a desperate situation. For Dhara, when everything came crumbling down, Shiva was her last hope! And, he complied and how! 

My Shiva-💪Dhara 🤗 Heart! ❤️

Edited by Transference - 2 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - yesterday I went little  overboard in AU DT by giving gyaan about how Karan, KD and Alice all need to tone down what they are doing with KDIce and ShVi over promotion and playing with the emotions of the fans. I am sure many were cursing in the AU DT for saying that😆

I am not going to give anymore gyaan on that topic, I am so done😆 I narrated this to my lovely daughter, that’s when she gave me the advice not to hurt others sentiments. Lesson learned😆

Haha! Me too! 😆😆
High-Five 

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

aw, thank you so much 🥺❤️

he turns the tables when his sports matches happen 

which I enjoy because he's cute when he's excited (DON'T tell him I said that)

the only difference is that his shows make me look like a ✨raccoon

while my shows give him ✨clear skin

Sara you are such a cutie❤️

Love reading your stories❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Well my dad finally knows I watch PS since I made him watch the Fitoor sequence late night with me🤣 He told me I have gone mad being this much crazy for a TV show🤣 

My brother almost saw me do a garba for Dholida and I got teased so much by him and my mother🤣

So because of PS my family thinks am crazy....But I love this craziness and I am ready more many more tease session from my family😆

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Hi Momziii🤗

ItsmePriya thumbnail

True 🤗

@bold so true! Hardik is the perfect support for his sister. I doubt about Maagin though She is truly venomous! 

I had loved Dhara’s involvement with the store’s progress and her entrepreneur spirit ❤️

I wish they could focus on a track like this where the women start their own business. 

1. Raavi Beauty Parlour 

2. Rishita can take up a job at Online Shopping portal 

3. Dhara can do Online Social selling with home made snacks! 

Wow I would love to see this ❤️

It would be refreshing to see all the three DILs of the house being successful in their own way...taking up their passion and exploring it with the support of their family❤️