me: wake up, it's ✨pandya store✨ time

him: the episode is always 20 minutes late, sara

me: but I'm excited

him: for heaven's sake, lemme sleep 

me: PLEASE *puppy dog eyes activated*

him: ugh okay *grumpy mode activated*

me: I promise it's going to be worth it

him: it better be

Sara, I can’t believe what all you are making him do😆 He is only doing it because he just loves you❤️ Bless the 2 of you. 

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

Congratulations on the new EDT!!😃

My husband and kids know that I am on this forum and watch the show. They also know when i am on the forum as well.  So when I give LU on the episodes S-F night (from my part of the world)  from  8:30 pm EST all 3 know not to disturb me, our dinner is done and dishes put away as well😆 I have even discussed some episodes with my husband and  what goes on in the forum with both my husband and daughter. My daughter was surprised that I interact with girls as young as 16 yr old here and warned me to be careful, and not to hurt anybody’s sentiments😆

Yesterday  I even showed my husband the Golden jubilee celebrations thread but he said there was too much to read😆   

That's so sweet Prema❤️

Sadly I can't tell it to my mum.. She will kill me. I already have a lot on my plate to do in real life and she would think I just waste my time here😆 Which I kind of do sometimes.. and the forum has actually begun to take a toll on me too.

I told about it to a few friends though, they said do whatever makes you happy... and were eager to know what all happens here.. but I haven't given out much details yet😆

Originally posted by sunsaathiyaa

everyday at 6 am

me: wake up, it's ✨pandya store✨ time

him: the episode is always 20 minutes late, sara

me: but I'm excited

him: for heaven's sake, lemme sleep 

me: PLEASE *puppy dog eyes activated*

him: ugh okay *grumpy mode activated*

me: I promise it's going to be worth it

him: it better be

This is adorable!!!

Originally posted by mpks1

Sara, I can’t believe what all you are making him do😆 He is only doing it because he just loves you❤️ Bless the 2 of you. 

aw, thank you so much 🥺❤️

he turns the tables when his sports matches happen 

which I enjoy because he's cute when he's excited (DON'T tell him I said that)

the only difference is that his shows make me look like a ✨raccoon

while my shows give him ✨clear skin

Edited by sunsaathiyaa - 2 years ago

Originally posted by Sakmen

That's so sweet Prema❤️

Sadly I can't tell it to my mum.. She will kill me. I already have a lot on my plate to do in real life and she would think I just waste my time here😆 Which I kind of do sometimes.. and the forum has actually begun to take a toll on me too.

I told about it to a few friends though, they said do whatever makes you happy... and were eager to know what all happens here.. but I haven't given out much details yet😆

For the longest time, my roommate thought I was studying and getting ahead of the material in school. She would quiz me and be confused when I partially knew the answers to questions... and then she found out because she saw my screen 🤣

I typically don't reveal I am a fanfiction writer to anyone, but now she knows, and she's read a few fanfictions of mine (since they written in English and she is American). She, from time to time, asks me how the forum is and how far along Shiva and Raavi have gotten, and the other day, she asked to watch an episode with me as it had English subtitles 🤣

Your stories are hilarious 🤣

Keep them coming ❤️

Well, everyone in my family knows my forum addictions on & off. I am generally online 24*7 for work, so I keep checking the forum, too, except for the few hours I sleep! 😆

But, then, they are all used to my bouts of madness! 😆

Interacting with a huge gamut of people from different age groups helps me get perspective for my profession too. 🤗

Love you guys! 

Originally posted by funny_fubar

This is wonderful. smiley27 And I completely agree with this. That is why I mentioned not using the safety net. Indo believe every woman should learn to fend for hersef- I wish Dhara did more than just take care of the house( I would have loved for her to develop the mobile wheel cart Suman Grihaudhyuog into something more- maybe a deivery service with a truck)

I meant more from the perspective of the sense of security you feel when you jnwo someone has your back- need not be a man. It could be a woman too. For Dhara, it is Hardik and for Raavi, it is Maami.

But just because Hardik and Maami have their backs, they should not be complacent- each of the bahus definitely need financial independence 

Thank you for the post and the amazing work on women empowerment smiley31

True 🤗

@bold so true! Hardik is the perfect support for his sister. I doubt about Maagin though She is truly venomous! 

I had loved Dhara’s involvement with the store’s progress and her entrepreneur spirit ❤️

I wish they could focus on a track like this where the women start their own business. 

1. Raavi Beauty Parlour 

2. Rishita can take up a job at Online Shopping portal 

3. Dhara can do Online Social selling with home made snacks!