Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Sakmen

On a not so serious note,  if my mother gets to know what I do on my phone all day, that is sit on this forum, she'll kill me probably ðŸ¤£

Filhaal, she thinks that I just keep chatting with my childhood friend who's just as velli as me, but that's not the case, I haven't spoken to her in the past two days.. but I still am constantly on the phone🙈🙄

Guilty as charged😆

Same here... My husband has no idea I am on a serial forum. ðŸ¤£ If he comes to know I spend so much time doing HW- he will go ballistic ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Same here... My husband has no idea I am on a serial forum. ðŸ¤£ If he comes to know I spend so much time doing HW- he will go ballistic ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

But this is too addictive 

I should be studying😭😭

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Shiny makes a nice looking guy ðŸ¤£

Female KD and Male Alice just look weird ðŸ˜†

Not included in this reel, but I think Mohit is the best gender bender ðŸ¤£ Kesar Krish has got to be the cutest chudail.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

https://instagram.com/stories/akshay_kharodia/2620337595622609436?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Ye kya h anybody has idea ya isko kisine Yeh Keh diya ki KDice date karr rahe hhh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese

Kaka has a home doesn't he? I hope he doesn't spend his night sleeping in the store.. this is heights of workaholic-ness ðŸ¤£

You really have to find Kaka a Kaaki Priya ðŸ¤£

Mission Kaki ðŸ¤£

First I need to make Gaumbi pay him salary for all the hard work he is doing... Gaumbi didn't even mention about Kaka's salary when he was doing his accounts ðŸ¤£

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Congratulations on new EDT 🎊🎉

Haashhh... mein HW karte thak gayi

I still have AU DTs to catch up - I am still on number 3 ðŸ˜­

Me to myself

Sriii...your entire day will go away doing HW🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT!!😃

My husband and kids know that I am on this forum and watch the show. They also know when i am on the forum as well.  So when I give LU on the episodes S-F night (from my part of the world)  from  8:30 pm EST all 3 know not to disturb me, our dinner is done and dishes put away as well😆 I have even discussed some episodes with my husband and  what goes on in the forum with both my husband and daughter. My daughter was surprised that I interact with girls as young as 16 yr old here and warned me to be careful, and not to hurt anybody’s sentiments😆

Yesterday  I even showed my husband the Golden jubilee celebrations thread but he said there was too much to read😆   

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Congratulations on the new EDT!!😃

My husband and kids know that I am on this forum and watch the show. They also know when i am on the forum as well.  So when I give LU on the episodes S-F night (from my part of the world)  from  8:30 pm EST all 3 know not to disturb me, our dinner is done and dishes put away as well😆 I have even discussed some episodes with my husband and  what goes on in the forum with both my husband and daughter. My daughter was surprised that I interact with girls as young as 16 yr old here and warned me to be careful, and not to hurt anybody’s sentiments😆

Yesterday  I even showed my husband the Golden jubilee celebrations thread but he said there was too much to read😆   

I wanted to tag Sakshi and Srii but like always IF is PMSing in my morning time and will get better as the day goes by😃

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa

shiva to raavi: loving you is a losing game

me: NO, THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, Y'ALL ARE ENDGAME 

my guy: ....

me: *cries in ✨someone fix my babies✨*

my guy: okay, that's it, no more pandya store for you today

🤣🤣 Sara, has he ever watched one episode with you😆

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail