PS|EDT #61|O Raahi O Raahi Ruk Jaana Nahi Tu Haar Ke - Page 120

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by mpks1

She looks cute❤️ but thought Alice did have little more make up than usual😆 What did you think? 

I liked her better w darker hairr. But these suit her tooo

Originally posted by Madhu1000

Unpopular opinion may be today's episode is not up to the mark I don't like gombi hiding janardhan name  why the hell gombi wants to hide man come on this much Mahan vahan not going to work out result is low TRP 

NO consistency in raavi 's character first they showed the promo ( Shiva's drunk ) after that no development in shivi's story just we are able to get Shiva's rude behaviour nothing else 

Being Shiva's fan unfortunately now a days I am not at all liking Shiva's character he treat raavi like trash  and for him his emotions only important he has insecurities it does not mean he can behave however he wants with raavi 

If Shiva feels he is not good for raavi sit and talk with raavi  tell her to move on in her life that is the basic  sense anybody can have Raavi tried talk but this guy has so much ego he refused 

Here many people say raavi should realise I agree same time Shiva also need to behave like human being first and use basic  sense and  act maturely  rather than saying whatever he wants behaving however he wants not acceptable 

Before marriage scenarios were different but now it's different 

No consistency in rishita's character how much they are gonna drag bedroom issue god knows 

No doubt this week also they are not going to get good TRP

Like we got to see Janardhan questioning Gombi's manhood for being childless...I don't know why but I feel if anyone accuses Raavi or gossip about her for having rejections eveytime and Shiva listens this...he'll realise that how his behaviour has affected her 😊..

Imagine the dialogue ,"Zaroor is Raavi me hi koi kami hogi jo ek ladke ne mandap pr chor diya aur ab pati ko dekh k v aisa lgta h ki koi maayne ni rakhti uske liye....tvi to itni buri trh baat krta h.......pta ni kaisi kismat h ki maa baap ne chor diya fr pyaar ne mandap pr chor diya aur ab pati ka pyaar to dur tameez v naseeb ni h"

I know Raavi will be hurt but it'll open Shiva's eyes that hidding his insecurities and treating her rashly to hide them is only making them suffer more and even Raavi is being questioned......and whenever he opens up to Raavi about this  that she would never have chose him if given a choice then she could have told that if she would'nt have chose him then he also would'nt have married her willingly if not for his Dhara bhabhi....now he is feeling unworthy but she had always been unworthy for his family in his eyes due to her relation with maami

Originally posted by chulbul2111

Like we got to see Janardhan questioning Gombi's manhood for being childless...I don't know why but I feel if anyone accuses Raavi or gossip about her for having rejections eveytime and Shiva listens this...he'll realise that how his behaviour has affected her 😊..

Imagine the dialogue ,"Zaroor is Raavi me hi koi kami hogi jo ek ladke ne mandap pr chor diya aur ab pati ko dekh k v aisa lgta h ki koi maayne ni rakhti uske liye....tvi to itni buri trh baat krta h.......pta ni kaisi kismat h ki maa baap ne chor diya fr pyaar ne mandap pr chor diya aur ab pati ka pyaar to dur tameez v naseeb ni h"

I know Raavi will be hurt but it'll open Shiva's eyes that hidding his insecurities and treating her rashly to hide them is only making them suffer more and even Raavi is being questioned......and whenever he opens up to Raavi about this  that she would never have chose him if given a choice then she could have told that if she would'nt have chose him then he also would'nt have married her willingly if not for his Dhara bhabhi....now he is feeling unworthy but she had always been unworthy for his family in his eyes due to her relation with maami

Wish this should happen and Shiva will understand how much wrong he is doing with raavi