Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

What was that in the precap!

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

I just saw the full precap! What was that virat doing denying the chocolate cake. He just had the first bite of the 3 layered cake… why is he spoiling the mood of the party himself 😟

I think the CVs are putting these unnecessary sequences to justify why virat will MU sai later! Hello writers we already understand he is jealous. Why extra creativity? And there is no need to show him as party pooper when he himself wanted to make it special .

There is no creativity like this in KD, virat was upset with pakhi through out till they come to their room and ring gifting happens! Wait… are they trying to set this up for virat serving jelebi when sai asks whether the ring is gifted by a husband? Whatever it is virat should not spoil the party.

Still dining scene is there where virat utters awesome words for sai.

I will not rush into conclusions but still didn’t feel right. Sometimes watching KD is a bane 😏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail

Let's just wait and watch the episode first to see how it plays out 😊

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

He is behaving like a puppy that needs attention. Baiko ko godh mein uthake ghumo veeru. None will touch her 😂

tptwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sadiltl

He is behaving like a puppy that needs attention. Baiko ko godh mein uthake ghumo veeru. None will touch her 😂

but this sanskari man will never do such a thing 🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I just saw the full precap! What was that virat doing denying the chocolate cake. He just had the first bite of the 3 layered cake… why is he spoiling the mood of the party himself 😟

I think the CVs are putting these unnecessary sequences to justify why virat will MU sai later! Hello writers we already understand he is jealous. Why extra creativity? And there is no need to show him as party pooper when he himself wanted to make it special .

There is no creativity like this in KD, virat was upset with pakhi through out till they come to their room and ring gifting happens! Wait… are they trying to set this up for virat serving jelebi when sai asks whether the ring is gifted by a husband? Whatever it is virat should not spoil the party.

Still dining scene is there where virat utters awesome words for sai.

I will not rush into conclusions but still didn’t feel right. Sometimes watching KD is a bane 😏

He is just representing chule ki aag, garma garam 🤣

I would like to watch the episode though , he might seem cute in general as well🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail

Oh poor him, he felt he will get cake shower, but nahi hua. Maybe that's why, cuz khaana is a part of their life🤣

Jokes apart  let's see the episode, cuz these guys are very creative when comes to precap 🤣

tptwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Oh poor him, he felt he will get cake shower, but nahi hua. Maybe that's why, cuz khaana is a part of their life🤣

Jokes apart  let's see the episode, cuz these guys are very creative when comes to precap 🤣

yes exactly... I keep saying that the college fest fight precap had everyone scared, but it turned out to be amazing so let's wait ❤️

and of course... any time beizzati related to khanna happens, we know a maha kaand is coming 🤣

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

yes exactly... I keep saying that the college fest fight precap had everyone scared, but it turned out to be amazing so let's wait ❤️

and of course... any time beizzati related to khanna happens, we know a maha kaand is coming 🤣

Oh and the precap during PD ka lunch drama, it was horrifying. But it ended with didi ki beizzati actually🤣

tptwi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Oh and the precap during PD ka lunch drama, it was horrifying. But it ended with didi ki beizzati actually🤣

well yaar that time maha kaand also happened na because food was involved 🤣

and don't worry this insecurity track will also end with didi's beizzati 😆

Her friends must have got another cake .. I saw a simpler chocolate cake .. virat refused to take a bite from that cake