Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Rishita's innermost fears always manifest as Raavi. Subconsciously it seems as though she feels guilty for ruining her life 

Edited by Miss.M - 2 years ago
raindropsroses thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT!😃

EDT is going slow now after DT note😆 looks like everybody moved😆

I will come back later to give my 2 more cents on the episode😃

We’re still keeping tabs 😆

Waiting for your take 🤗

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mpks1

Congrats on the new EDT!😃

EDT is going slow now after DT note😆 looks like everybody moved😆

I will come back later to give my 2 more cents on the episode😃

Where has everyone moved? I mean which thread? 

mpks1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall

Where has everyone moved? I mean which thread? 

AU DT thread😆

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Watched the episode and I actually enjoyed it. Best thing about this episode is that Shiva has started opening up! So glad Dev didn't start advising him but just showed him that he had a connection with Raavi since childhood. ShiVi's world has always revolved around each other, Raavi's has always been herself with Shiva not Dev, she communicated the most with him even if they were in the form of fights, and she's also shown care for him too. Their worlds have always been about them, they just didn't see it (not in terms of childhood love - big NO to that from me!). I always wondered if Raavi would have even fell for Dev had it not been for Shiva fighting with her and Dev trying to stop him.

'Main toh zindagi ki baazi har gaya' - 🥺🥺

Shiva isn't upset that Raavi once liked Dev - it's the fact that he can never be what he thinks she wants, that she'll never accept him as he is, and thinks she deserves better.

I didn't like what Raavi said, I'm glad Dhara stood up for herself. Maybe if she said things in anger to Shiva I could have understood but Dhara? For me Dhara can be blamed for hiding info about Dev not wanting to marry Raavi, but it was her mausa-pa who emotionally blackmailed her into marrying Shiva, Dhara only suggested it. I never want Dhara to forget how ShiVi got married as she can become insensitive at times (e.g. they saved money on Dev and Shiva's wedding) but this blaming her for it when anything goes wrong should stop.

'Jab rishta joda hai na toh uska kadar karna seekh' - Dhara's dialogues were good here. After Raavi burnt her diary, I thought we'll get a Raavi with a clear mind, but maybe she still needs to figure it out. One thing though, Raavi knows when to apologise. This is what makes her so great ❤. 

Shiva and Dhara scene was great! I took a step back from them again recently, but I'm warming up again. 

'Apni marzi se mujhe apna pati kabhi nahi chunti' -  Another insight into how Shiva wants to be accepted for himself.

I adore their relationship 💕. This is the Bhabi-Devar relationship I fell in love with. (Not the whole beating crap and weak parenting!)

I loved how chill Rishita was about the Raavi situation, she's become very secure about her relationship with Dev. I didn't know if I should be sceptical about it lol. Then she went back to being insecure because Raavi is getting something she never asked for or knows about. This girl man 🤦‍♀️.

Shiva back on anger mode! Felt sorry for Raavi with how he threw the bottle, abit overboard! The anger, angst, frustration shown in the scene was great. These two have such a long way to go and I can't wait to see where this all takes them!

'Mujhe junglee se insaan banayegi?' - I hate that he uses these words for himself now. But I'm glad he won't change himself. Shiva has gone back to 🔥 boy, and I can't to see what's coming up!

The ShiVi bed scene - Dude legit just made up his side and left hers 🤦‍♀️. He looks good in green! 

I don't know why but I love it when Rishita makes Dev's job harder 🤭🤭🙈.

I can understand Hardik is a brother, but the guy literally saw Dhara sleep in the aangan once. They've only been home for a few days and he's acting like it's been going on for ages. He should trust Gaumbi to do right. He's forgotten the 10yrs in which Dhara got it all - a loving husband, family, loving three devars, the respect of a bhabi, even as bhabi-ma, a ROOM when the brothers slept in the aangan! Give them time to fix the situation. And what does he know of their situation really apart from the small explanation Gaumbi gave? Raavi and Rishita are young girls who just got married under weird circumstances, instead of involving the things they're getting, atleast just reiterate the need of new rooms instead...without sounding so villainous. 

I would have understood if this was going on for ages but she's only been without a room for a few days. It's more problematic for Dhara if he interferes...how can Dhara or Gaumbi ever tell mami or Rishita's family not to interfere if Hardik does. 

Sakmen thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations on The New EDT guyzzz!! 🥳

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am revivinv this thread! Udte panchi log, wapas aa jao. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Transference

I am revivinv this thread! Udte panchi log, wapas aa jao. 

Panchi 1 reporting mam🤣🤣🤣🤣

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya

🤣

Momzii you are on a roll today🤣

Yes, Dev-Shiva conflict ki jagah Kancha game has made me ADBHUT 🤣

We had all been predicting stuff but look , the episode was 😈

I am telling myself now!