Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I liked the episode.❤️ Looks like they are focusing on all the three couples and their problems.

1)the Dev shiva scene.❤️

I was dreading their convo but I am so happy that Dev didn't become a Gyani baba.he was just an elder brother trying to lighten his brothers mood.

" Mai aise biwi ki har Baat pe peene lagu to mujhe Ghar par Sharab ki Dukaan kholni padegi "🤣🤣

Did he refer to himself as the third wheel?😮😮

He confirmed the doubts of the fandom.they were too invested in each other from childhood.gombi, Dev everyone saw it.maybe dhara's decision to marry shivi was not out of the blue.

Maybe this explains why Dev was never attracted to raavi.imagine raavi blabbering about shiva while talking to dev? Shiva complaining about maamikibehenkibeti to Dev ? He was sandwiched between them🤦.

He even apologized today. Shiva does not hold him responsible for anything.he was angry at him for leading her on at one point but I guess he has left that behind.their brotherly bond won.

2)raavi dhara convo was on point.👏👏👏

No doubt she arranged their marriage, but that does not mean she will go on complaining about everything and anything to her.

"Woh bhi mujhe Kitna Kuch sunata hai, to Mai bhi kya jhoom barabar jhoom ban jau "

Rishita's eavesdropping was sone Ka suhaga on the scene 😂😂

PS- Simran is too cutee.

I loved how nobody made a big deal about raavi's past.not even rishita.they did not let her feel embarrassed.

3)shiva dhara ❤️❤️.

Everyone is making him realise his worth, he knows they love him, he knows he is their heera. They can make a son, brother ,devar realise his worth but not a husband.only raavi can do that.

"Us diary Mai Aisa kya Likha tha Jo pure Somnath ko nahi pata"

Shiva doesn't have a problem with her past. He has a problem with the fact that she would never have chosen him as a husband.her past is a reflection of her dreams and expectations.

"Uska ateet mere aaj se Juda hai" 

Their hug.there is something magical about shiva dhara side hugs ❤️

4)the shivi confrontation.

Our boy is back and how.😎

He is pulling his guards up.his best defence mechanism- anger.🔥

Our bacchi made sure he drank  water.😍

Raavi still clarified her stance.

" Mujhe Apne ateet Mai koi interest Nahi hai." 

He knows this.he never doubted her, not for a second.

" Hamari Shaadi ho chuki hai..."

Let her complete shiva.what does she want?I guess she wants a cordial relationship.a fresh start?friends? Strangers? But our shiva is way more deeper than this.his each relationship has an unmatched dedication and depth.be it with dhara,gombi or Suman.how can he be superficial in marriage?

This insaniyat ke naate fikr, pati hai isliye care won't do with him.raavi has to match his passion.ya to Puri Tarah mujjme dhal ja ya to chali jaa. no in between.

"Shiva Kabhi nahi badalta.na woh bairagi badla tha na yeh junglee badlega" 

This dlg👏👏👏👏

It was a small scene but so impactful.⛈️

5) shivi got a bed.❤️ 

Rishita 🤣🤣🤣

She has her expectations as a newly wed, but given the situation of the other ladies of the house she comes across as annoying.🤦

6) hardik's concern was on point.👍

He has seen his sister sacrificing so much since last 10 years.the least she deserves is a room of her own.if gombi can care for his brothers? Can't Hardik care for his sister? Why the unecessary ego? Just because she is married, so Hardik can't help her in any way? 🤕🤕

7) shiva Apne side pe gadda daal ke so gayaa.🤣🤣

Will we get a continuation of how raavi will sleep or the scene will shift to morning after direct?

Looks like we will get store scenes now. Finally❤️

Chipkali kahin bhi shiva ko chain se Nahi rehne degi😈😈

PS- 2 mins silence for meraa Dev.😂😂😂😂

Becharaa.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Bed scene - I loved the scene for the family vibes it gave. Rishita complaining about Raavi getting the new bed and trying to get it for herself was so Rishita🤣  Dhara was like no , not again. This time Raavi will get the bed you got the room last time 🤣 enough of partiality 

Awww Dev was like tum aise kaise kar sakti ho Rishita.  He could not be angry at her or even scream at her . ( lol but who draws the design of bedroom with pencil colors . Pandya brothers are all in one package. They can be architects at will too🤣)

Scarysea thumbnail

Dhara Hardik Gaumbi scene was good. Yesterday precap seemed off but today's scenario was good actually.  Each of them were right in their position.  Hardik does not want his sister to sacrifice always while Gaumbi and Dhara know their situation. It was a natural reaction from each of them.

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

SIL bonding😆

Scarysea thumbnail

Shivi scene- so we get back angry Shiva 1.0 

I don't think it would deter Raavi much she has this version lifelong and knows how to pit her foot down with him. Shiva being all angry and saying that he would not change if that is what she is hoping for. He will remain the same shiva jungli just like Shiva the bairagi did not change. Bairagi had not wanted to marry either. Parvati's tapasya will win him over ti be householder despite being Bairagi. So Shiva will not change true yet he would too.

Dhara - Shiva was done very well( I think Shivi scene got overshadowed by it). Dhara admonishing him and he listening to her with his head bent down❤️Dhara wanted Shiva to move forward and not keep peeping into the past. Shiva says he is trying💔

Despite me loving their bond, I also loved the fact that combined efforts from Gaumbi, Dev and Dhara could not wash away Shiva's insecurities.  He still thought- she cares because she has to . I am her husband. Given a choice, she would have never chosen me.

These lines were heartbreaking but they give me a lot of hope that it would not be love because they are married. And dev stressing on childhood angle seems to be alluding that it would come into picture too. They may not have liked each other since childhood but they always had a connection. Between them, the outer world would cease to exist.  Shiva's insecurities can be taken care if by Raavi only.  Like Transference had said Raavi will have access to a part of Shiva that nobody else has- the deepest layer that is never bared for others to see

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Scarysea

Shivi scene- so we get back angry Shiva 1.0 

I don't think it would deter Raavi much she has this version lifelong and knows how to pit her foot down with him. Shiva being all angry and saying that he would not change if that is what she is hoping for. He will remain the same shiva jungli just like Shiva the bairagi did not change. Bairagi had not wanted to marry either. Parvati's tapasya will win him over ti be householder despite being Bairagi. So Shiva will not change true yet he would too.

Dhara - Shiva was done very well( I think Shivi scene got overshadowed by it). Dhara admonishing him and he listening to her with his head bent down❤️Dhara wanted Shiva to move forward and not keep peeping into the past. Shiva says he is trying💔

Despite me loving their bond, I also loved the fact that combined efforts from Gaumbi, Dev and Dhara could not wash away Shiva's insecurities.  He still thought- she cares because she has to . I am her husband. Given a choice, she would have never chosen me.

These lines were heartbreaking but they give me a lot of hope that it would not be love because they are married. And dev stressing on childhood angle seems to be alluding that it would come into picture too. They may not have liked each other since childhood but they always had a connection. Between them, the outer world would cease to exist.  Shiva's insecurities can be taken care if by Raavi only.  Like Transference had said Raavi will have access to a part of Shiva that nobody else has- the deepest layer that is never bared for others to see

Chikki this post is gold❤️

You have said it all so beautifully❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

I liked the episode.❤️ Looks like they are focusing on all the three couples and their problems.

1)the Dev shiva scene.❤️

I was dreading their convo but I am so happy that Dev didn't become a Gyani baba.he was just an elder brother trying to lighten his brothers mood.

" Mai aise biwi ki har Baat pe peene lagu to mujhe Ghar par Sharab ki Dukaan kholni padegi "🤣🤣

Did he refer to himself as the third wheel?😮😮

He confirmed the doubts of the fandom.they were too invested in each other from childhood.gombi, Dev everyone saw it.maybe dhara's decision to marry shivi was not out of the blue.

Maybe this explains why Dev was never attracted to raavi.imagine raavi blabbering about shiva while talking to dev? Shiva complaining about maamikibehenkibeti to Dev ? He was sandwiched between them🤦.

He even apologized today. Shiva does not hold him responsible for anything.he was angry at him for leading her on at one point but I guess he has left that behind.their brotherly bond won.

2)raavi dhara convo was on point.👏👏👏

No doubt she arranged their marriage, but that does not mean she will go on complaining about everything and anything to her.

"Woh bhi mujhe Kitna Kuch sunata hai, to Mai bhi kya jhoom barabar jhoom ban jau "

Rishita's eavesdropping was sone Ka suhaga on the scene 😂😂

PS- Simran is too cutee.

I loved how nobody made a big deal about raavi's past.not even rishita.they did not let her feel embarrassed.

3)shiva dhara ❤️❤️.

Everyone is making him realise his worth, he knows they love him, he knows he is their heera. They can make a son, brother ,devar realise his worth but not a husband.only raavi can do that.

"Us diary Mai Aisa kya Likha tha Jo pure Somnath ko nahi pata"

Shiva doesn't have a problem with her past. He has a problem with the fact that she would never have chosen him as a husband.her past is a reflection of her dreams and expectations.

"Uska ateet mere aaj se Juda hai" 

Their hug.there is something magical about shiva dhara side hugs ❤️

4)the shivi confrontation.

Our boy is back and how.😎

He is pulling his guards up.his best defence mechanism- anger.🔥

Our bacchi made sure he drank  water.😍

Raavi still clarified her stance.

" Mujhe Apne ateet Mai koi interest Nahi hai." 

He knows this.he never doubted her, not for a second.

" Hamari Shaadi ho chuki hai..."

Let her complete shiva.what does she want?I guess she wants a cordial relationship.a fresh start?friends? Strangers? But our shiva is way more deeper than this.his each relationship has an unmatched dedication and depth.be it with dhara,gombi or Suman.how can he be superficial in marriage?

This insaniyat ke naate fikr, pati hai isliye care won't do with him.raavi has to match his passion.ya to Puri Tarah mujjme dhal ja ya to chali jaa. no in between.

"Shiva Kabhi nahi badalta.na woh bairagi badla tha na yeh junglee badlega" 

This dlg👏👏👏👏

It was a small scene but so impactful.⛈️

5) shivi got a bed.❤️ 

Rishita 🤣🤣🤣

She has her expectations as a newly wed, but given the situation of the other ladies of the house she comes across as annoying.🤦

6) hardik's concern was on point.👍

He has seen his sister sacrificing so much since last 10 years.the least she deserves is a room of her own.if gombi can care for his brothers? Can't Hardik care for his sister? Why the unecessary ego? Just because she is married, so Hardik can't help her in any way? 🤕🤕

7) shiva Apne side pe gadda daal ke so gayaa.🤣🤣

Will we get a continuation of how raavi will sleep or the scene will shift to morning after direct?

Looks like we will get store scenes now. Finally❤️

Chipkali kahin bhi shiva ko chain se Nahi rehne degi😈😈

PS- 2 mins silence for meraa Dev.😂😂😂😂

Becharaa.

Wow Pixie❤️

Loved reading this ..what an amazing take on the episode❤️

Finally stores scenes coming up...I am excited too

manny136 thumbnail

congrats on the new edt!!

raavis dialogues to dhara were hilarious today lol

Palak2812 thumbnail

Congrats on new thread guys. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

After soo long I didn't skipped Dev. 

But wait it has Shiva in it kese skip karti 😆 

Anyways I really liked what he said in today's episode. 

Writers instead of showing I, me, myself Rishita turning into selfless superwomen at end of every kaand and spineless Dev, can actually utilise them well. 

They should show how a relationship of gf-bf is different from being actually living together as wedded couple specially when they r soo different in nature as well as how different r their families and living conditions.  

They have soo much to show but they need to show it nicely instead of all the tracks looking like all over the place.  

Looking like they r gonna follow the original, so I am quite excited about it.