ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: funny_fubar

Dev's dialogue to Shiva smiley37

"Aise toh mujhe ghar ke aangan mein Daaru ka dukhan kholna padega"

I want Krish to record these gems from Dev and play them to Rishitha smiley15

@ bold- Uske baadh jam kar kutaayi hogi 🤣🤣

Also seems like Dev got some fun genes from Suman...kabhi kabhi kuch aise baathein bol deta hein🤣🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Yenna seiyardhu Captain, yellam namma vidhi

Translation: What can we do, Captain. It is all our fate. 🥲

Omg Vadivelu😎🤣

ItsmePriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Transference

Loop mein

Breaking bad! 

I believe in the law of attraction! Itni Shiddat se maine Shampoo Shiva Sadakchaap balon Wala manga that, he is back!! 

Now I am channelling my inner spirit to this scene now! 

@ bold- omg🤣

Sriiii isko letter mein add kardo😆

We need Breaking BAD for sure

ItsmePriya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raindropsroses

According to the OG, this is when she held on to him and annoyed the hell out of him smiley36 And since they’ve started following the OG recently I have hopes smiley27

This phase of OG was amazing....I can imagine us going super crazy if we get it here too❤️

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ItsmePriya

@ bold- omg🤣

Sriiii isko letter mein add kardo😆

We need Breaking BAD for sure

Already added beta ji ✋(Aashirwaad hand)

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Time for two cents by Chiki🤣

Dev Shiva scene- it was a pleasant surprise.  There was no reiteration by Dev that he is elder to Shiva. It was exactly like siblings close in age who are as much friends as brothers. We saw the childhood from Dev's perspective and finally were confirmed that Dev never took Raavi seriously because for him he was the third wheel while they fought. Dev was an outsider to their fights. 

I thought the flashback was more about Shiva thinking it and disagreeing with Dev. Though Dev said it was always Shiva- Raavi, shiva could clearly remember it was Dev whose compliment was sought by Raavi.

Dev saying that he will have to open an alcohol shop if he drinks because of wife's words was hilarious. He has become completely helpless in front of Rishita .🤣

Though Shiva listens to Dev, he says mai toh asili zindagi mai haar chuka hun. Dev disagrees and changes the topic. So dev's mission Shiva ku samjhao did not succeed.

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Already added beta ji ✋(Aashirwaad hand)

You are awesome😎

DreamySky thumbnail

A lot of irony in today's episode.

I thought it was ironic how Dhara was the one telling Raavi to approach situations calmly.

I also thought it was ironic how Rishita doesn't want Dhara's secondhand room now when she literally threw a tantrum for it when she first moved in.

And lastly (not that I blame him for it) but funny how Hardik is expressing dissatisfaction with Gautam and Dhara's marriage when he was the one that set them up.

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Raavi- Dhara scene at first seemed all over the place to me. She was guilty and sad yesterday. Today she becomes angry and blames Dhara.

But then I thought Dhara and Raavi also share almost a similar parental bond as Dhara and her devars. I have burst quite a few times on my mother too blaming her for the whole world🤣 And her reaction pretty much mirrors Dhara. She would get angry and tell me to not be stupid. Then I would say sorry and she would be fine.

Raavi was angry and for her things have gone out of control. Shiva has taken to drinking. Somewhere she is guilty this is due to her and her friend. Then he has read her diary- where she wrote about Dev. For her, things that were starting to look up are suddenly destroyed and she has nobody to blame. Result - she lashes out at Dhara. Hats off to Dhara to put things in perseverance for her. She told her off for blaming her and told her not to make tamasha of her rishta. However she also assured her that her diary has nothing more that what she already told everyone. Shiva knew she had feelings for Dev. This would not push him to brink.  I think Raavi needed that reassurance . Raavi's words - she cannot stand the silent hero 

Rishita expressions were on point throughout and her telling Raavi to be chill about everything- I think this is the start of SIL bonding . ❤️