Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I just saw the precap for tomorrow's episode when Sai's friends come to wish her. Virat needs to understand that Sai is a young person who has a set of friends who are around her age. The fact that Kaku is manipulating him and telling him that Sai and Ajinkya may have a thing is just disgusting.  Virat, the man is so much in love with his wife, is listening to Kaku badmouthing his wife. I mean what the hell?

You claim to be the calm and composed person of the Chavan family.  How do you get your thoughts screwed up? I personally think it's good the suicide track is happening because it will give others like Sunny, Mohit, Shivani Bua, Ashwini Aai, Pulkit, Devyani and Mansi Bua a chance to knock some sense into Virat "Jealous and Insecure" Chavan. 

Sorry I'm ranting but I just want to murder the older negative Chavans plus Virat's Jealous side.

Comments are welcome....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Insecurities can make people say things they don’t mean .We are seeing the complete story but for Sai and Virat they are not aware of their spiyse’s feeling so certain things might make them insecure .  In the past , we have seen Sai accuse Virat of EMA twice and even in the hospital when he was on death bed and Pakhi was throwing tantrum she says to Pakhi something like enjoy tonight as I will be back tomorrow. It sounded so bad . 

Assuming Virat invited his friends then there must be trigger which made him feel insecure otherwise why will he invite him in the first place . We will have to wait for episode to air . 

tptwi thumbnail

Let's just wait and watch before forming opinions πŸ˜Š

kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Why suddenly negative start πŸ’” just wait for episode air but I like virat concern for sai ❀️❀️ small scratch make him upset 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I guess we will have to wait for the episode to air without jumping to any conclusions.

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats

I just saw the precap for tomorrow's episode when Sai's friends come to wish her. Virat needs to understand that Sai is a young person who has a set of friends who are around her age. The fact that Kaku is manipulating him and telling him that Sai and Ajinkya may have a thing is just disgusting.  Virat, the man is so much in love with his wife, is listening to Kaku badmouthing his wife. I mean what the hell?

You claim to be the calm and composed person of the Chavan family.  How do you get your thoughts screwed up? I personally think it's good the suicide track is happening because it will give others like Sunny, Mohit, Shivani Bua, Ashwini Aai, Pulkit, Devyani and Mansi Bua a chance to knock some sense into Virat "Jealous and Insecure" Chavan. 

Sorry I'm ranting but I just want to murder the older negative Chavans plus Virat's Jealous side.

Comments are welcome....

There is nothing big happened  for virat to feel this much insecure too. There must be proper reason to even feel insecure. A girl enjoying her birthday with her college friends is very normal thing. How he always forget that sai is college going girl who has the right to have fun with her friends other than doing his household chores & getting taunted by his family. No words for people who are comparing virat pakhi situation with sai Ajinkya situation. Ajinkya is not sai ex, he doesn't abuse virat because he is sai husband, sai didn't call Ajinkya pyari cheez infront of virat, sai didn't allow Ajinkya to her room & their personal matters whenever he wants, sai never let Ajinkya to taunt virat, most imp sai never said she is committed to someone else so don't expect anything from her. And sai never called virat characterless despite knowing everything about virat & pakhi. There is so much difference between calling someone characterless & asking them to accept the truth which they themselves said once. Sai did the latter one when she confronted him about past infront of family. So there is absolutely no logic in people comparing two completely different situations to justify a character. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I think there won't be a major issue . We are going too deep. Before the party episode he had told Sunny that he's got a gift for Sai which he hasn't given her yet. And, I'm sure he'll give it to her in the privacy of their bedroom. So, I'm assuming there won't be any drama, since if there was then he wouldn't be giving it to her. Just my point of view.

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I didn’t like him growing that angry but precap can’t be relied on. Let’s wait for the episode to get aired. 

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Insecurities and all are fine...but I am stuck at Pakhi-Virat and Sai-Ajinkya are same πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

Insecurities and all are fine...but I am stuck at Pakhi-Virat and Sai-Ajinkya are same πŸ˜†

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

🀣🀣