New Promo - 19th July, 2021

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by irene2010

Wth is that Rishabh in the mask?

That doesn't look like rishabh..... manit/ rishabh never has that kind of hair. 

I think the mask is a sign or indicator  for just the “ troubles “ in Their lives and how they will face it together . What is the point in a three month leap anyway ... looks like kritika is married to whom we don’t know and Sherlyn is still around ... looks like the promo promoting the truth being revealed by Mahira is another sham to get viewers hooked back on the show ( looked at a couple of insta updates ) ! I’m hoping there is atleast some suspicion about prithvi and Sherlyn with Rishabh ! 4 years and too much dragging !

Originally posted by irene2010

Wth is that Rishabh in the mask?

The man behind the mask could be Deepak, Preeta's first fiance.

LMAO these writers really are such kaminey. Again sherlyn-prithvi escaped being exposed, and prithvi succeeded in marrying kritika just like sherlyn succeeded in marrying rishabh and now leap will take place with prithvi and sherlyn still very much a part of the show and still the main villains (facepalm). Can't believe how much their exposure has been dragged out. When it finally happens it will be anti-climatic only.

Now it seems a new villain will enter post-leap despite current villains still not being exposed. 🤢

They really are useless ... just like the others I was excited seeing a new promo and the previous promo with Mahira trying to expose them with Karan Preeta ... but it’s a sham again ! Sherlyn recorded Mahira threatening her so I’m sure no one will believe Mahira and that’s why she had to exit the show ... Rishabh really needs a new love interest .... the EK production house should hire new writers ... both Kum kum  bhagya and now kundali bhagya are drag fests they did to learn from other production houses and channels 

I don't understand why some want Sherlyn and Pritvhi to be exposed. They are the main villains, so if they are exposed, then there is nothing left in the show. Also, their scenes are always entertaining, especially scenes with Pritvhi in contrast to scenes with Mahira.

Am also relaxed and glad that Swati Kapoor leaving the show and makes place for new entries. 😁

The Arora sisters especially Preeta have to be the dumbest characters in Indian Television.

If they had not mentioned Dr.Roshni to Prithvi & Sherlyn when threatening to expose them, pretty sure they would have actually succeeded this time. Still credit to Shrishti for trying till the last moment.

Could be overthinking this, but it looked like Rishabh was able to connect the dots when Dr Roshni was speaking. After all Prithvi & Sherlyn are there to seek revenge from him only for god knows what, so best he does the honors now that Manit is back full time to the show.

Anyone else felt, they are setting up Rishabh & Shrishti for the future? The random but really cute I love you conversation was really well done by both the actors especially Manit. The contrast between how he barely tolerates yet polite with Sherlyn and moments later completely relaxed and joking with Shrishti was nicely brought out by him. 

ps - A silent reader, had to vent today.

What’s the point in going for a leap in three months ... nothing is going to change ... same rubbish for 4 years that’s why they could continue with the same stupidity for four years without a leap .unlless the leap is going to show something different or a major storyline reshape the show needs to shut shop!!! Kundali bhagya and its sister show are such promising shows in the beginning and total

Flop show within 6 months ... every few weeks I check in to see if any progress and none ! But yes it would be nice to see Srishti take her badla for all the wrong doings done to her family , her mother , jhanki by stealing Rishabh from Karena and Sherlyn ! Preeta seems to be okie with prithvi ruining her kritika’s life she only cares for stupid Karan ...