Kundali Bhagya

New Promo - 19th July, 2021 - Page 2

Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This content was originally posted by: taher33

What’s the point in going for a leap in three months ... nothing is going to change ... same rubbish for 4 years that’s why they could continue with the same stupidity for four years without a leap .unlless the leap is going to show something different or a major storyline reshape the show needs to shut shop!!! Kundali bhagya and its sister show are such promising shows in the beginning and total

Flop show within 6 months ... every few weeks I check in to see if any progress and none ! But yes it would be nice to see Srishti take her badla for all the wrong doings done to her family , her mother , jhanki by stealing Rishabh from Karena and Sherlyn ! Preeta seems to be okie with prithvi ruining her kritika’s life she only cares for stupid Karan ... 

There is a limit to everything and everytime Preeta has tried to do something she and her family got insulted in return the Akshay fiasco even resulted in her getting kicked out.

If it's affecting her own married life with Karan negatively it's better to stop.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: ws_loki

The Arora sisters especially Preeta have to be the dumbest characters in Indian Television.

If they had not mentioned Dr.Roshni to Prithvi & Sherlyn when threatening to expose them, pretty sure they would have actually succeeded this time. Still credit to Shrishti for trying till the last moment.

Could be overthinking this, but it looked like Rishabh was able to connect the dots when Dr Roshni was speaking. After all Prithvi & Sherlyn are there to seek revenge from him only for god knows what, so best he does the honors now that Manit is back full time to the show.

Anyone else felt, they are setting up Rishabh & Shrishti for the future? The random but really cute I love you conversation was really well done by both the actors especially Manit. The contrast between how he barely tolerates yet polite with Sherlyn and moments later completely relaxed and joking with Shrishti was nicely brought out by him. 

ps - A silent reader, had to vent today.

I do sense chemistry between srishti and rishabh which I don't between her and sameer unfortunately but truthfully. 

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

@sammy17: Agree and if they do it right, Rishabh & Shrishti can be a beautiful love story. 

Actually with most of Zee’s shows rumored to go off in September, they can give Rishabh/Manit a show of his own. Rishabh moves to a different city with Bua & Krithika. Shrishti can be there as both the siblings friend as all 3 try to start their life afresh. Or a completely new person for Rishabh. 

They can get the writing team of Prem Bandhan on board for this. That show had some really good writing for all the characters.

Saying this, as Rishabh has disappeared again - to London this time.

For a show that started with Kritika’s engagement and ceremonies with different varieties of Akshay to finally getting married to Prithvi, Kareena bua on Sherlyn’s suggestion has sent Prithvi to Dubai on the day of the marriage itself to take care of Luthra’s business in Dubai.

Writers, Kuch bhi?!!!

They couldn’t send Krithika along?

What happened to Prithvi’s own business?

How did Rishabh even agree to this?

Edited by ws_loki - 2 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Shrishti ne jo kaha

woh main bhi kehti hoon

Rishabh ji aap ko dekhkar chehre par smile aa jaati hai

I love you❤️😳

I like ShrishMeer

don't mind new girl for Rishabh

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

PreRan are looking awesome in Leap promo! ❤️

Seafarer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I want it to be Rishabh.. I'd rather watch Manit playing obsessive lover of Preeta than continue watching him as a mop of Sherlyn! Atleast we can have original love triangle back.

But I don't think this leap will alter anything much. It is just a lolipop for trp😆 Baby and Punnu will stay as they were Pregnant and Preeta Ji jap. Only difference will be Mahira will be replaced with another M chick for Karan's one side lover Monisha, Mahira and now who M will be the biggest mystery🤪

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

@Seafarer: Good catch on the M chicks in Karan’s life. This one is Mansi, so let us see😆

I believe triangle ended even before Karan married Preeta. Rishabh was pleading with her to call off the wedding with Prithvi. When she didn’t, he told her clearly that friendship cannot be one sided and if she still goes ahead and marries Prithvi, their friendship is over. He wished her well and walked out of her life. 

Don’t see Rishabh turning negative. The precap of Rishabh speaking with Karan when he was in Jail, on YouTube got nearly 1k comments in 24 hours and more than 900 comments were of people simply excited that Rishabh was back in the show. Rishabh is the ideal beta, bhai. Hopefully, they won’t mess with that. 

The episodes are getting better each day. So post leap as you rightly said, it will be Preeta, baby, M chick taking care of romance & feel good department.

Rishabh, Shrishti, Prithvi, Sherlyn will be looking after the drama, humor & suspense/action department. 

Does Rishabh know about the baby? Nobody seems to have informed him yet🤔

Edited by ws_loki - 2 years ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

In its Malayalam version remake they exposed Sherilyn character within 160 episode.but I think now they might turn rishab character turn negative and love triangle will start again.because Roshan (Rishabh) already know that Rahul(Karan ) already loves Keerthi.(preeta). that's why he agreed to marry Anjali (Sherilyn) without want hearing any truth from Rahul and Keerthi.actually here it was more positive than kundali bhagya.and storyline was also changed.