Rahasya abhi baki hai mere dost. - Page 2

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by Mihika

Heyaa,

Yup so I am back with a half charged phone. Clap for. Me ok😆

Chalo let's begin

Devar desperately tries to get a lawyer and finally Kaka comes to the rescue (Hum sach bata rahe ye scene has my heart....how easily and comfortably these two teamed up to help those two idiots👏). Patni complains about mosquitoes and Pati taunts her saying she won't get Ac and fridge here (I mean seriously Pallavi kya soch rahi ho tum jail vo koi 5 star hotel nahi🤣). Pallavi says atleast they can make decent jail (Arey behen vo jail hai JAIL.....kya decent chahiye tumko fan aur gadda wala bed and sath me All Out🤣). 

Ab Pallavi Rao ko alag jail bana do re baba...jo thoda decent sa ho smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Areyyyy...I don't know you noticed or not, jail k cell me idhar udhar bohot sare electric switches and sockets the 🤣smiley37smiley37smiley37

Pati says this is the jail and so only he didn't want his sister here (Par hum dekhna chahate hai😎). Pati says Nibbi is traumatized and is lying about not knowing to drive (Bari aaayi traumatized.....uska bas chale to dusro ki neend uda de🤢). Pati then narrates the story of 1st December (Chalo finally adha episode diya kamsekam iss past ko👏).

Ab nibbi ke baare me mujhe kuch bolna hi nahin hai...kuch traumatized nahi hai vo...bas manipulation ka shikar hai...or manipulation bhi nahin bolungi kyunki uska khudka dimag koi usne bech ke nahin khaya hai

He narrates how Lion ran away from jail and chased him and on the way he saw Keerthi causing Mandaar's accident and holds Patni's hands to comfort her (Sahi bata rahe hai....he knows and realises how important this matter is to Pallavi and tabhi vo ek baar me uska haath pakar liya usko comfort dene ke liye😭). 

Long drive par jana tha lion ko to or kuch nahin...koi bhaga nahi tha vo...jaise hi police aayi aaram se unke saath baith ke chala gaya 🤣

Pati says that Lion saw him with Mandaar and he also found his ring there after he put him in the car to take him to the hospital (Btw I was right.... Mandar ko thokar kisi aur ne maari par vo gira Raghav ki gaari pe aake😎 I am so smart🤣). He says how he took him to the hospital and Dr. Janki was incharge of the case and she informed him that patient was discharged by family (Naam dusra...khoj khabar kuch tha ni pariwaar ko....to kon sa family aake le gaya bhai🤣). 

(BTW ek tweet maine dekha on Mandaar and ring that he was trying to reach the ring when he was there on road injured)

Lo bolo...or Janaki ki kya to theories thi...jisme se ek meri hi thi k us raat Janaki Raghav k saath thi...or bechari nikli doctor

Not bechari though...chupa rahi hai vo bhi kuch to

Patni says nothing like that happened and Pati says he too thought Mandaar to be alive and so only thought Nibbi's fault is not too big (Laazmi hai.....jab socho ki zinda hai to matlab utna bada baat hai hi ni..but fact is he is declared dead😲). Patni realises there is more to the story and it is related to Nibbi (Sherlock Holmes ki Nani mode ON😎).

Raghav ne chain ka saans liye hoga k thok diya to theek but insan zinda hai...jab Kaka se usko pata chala k vo marr gaya tab uska guilt increase hua hoga

Ye to saaf pata chal gaya hai k Ved nahi tha...cuz he came late...so it is Sunny only

Nibba Nibbi plan to elope from country and Nibbi tries to steal Amma's jewels (Hit and Run me desh chor ke kon bhagata hai😔). 

Sunny ko bhagne me kuch kick milti hai...pehle shaadi se bhagna tha...ab hit and run me ise fir se run karna hai 

But whole fandom wants k ye screen se bhaag jaaye...but aisa hoga nahin...

(Maine BTS dekhe...Sunny is still here 😭😭)

Pati and Patni get bailed and Kaka says only culprit will be punished (Yes aisa hi hoga). Nibbi steals but Pati Patni and Devar come home and she has to hide the bag (Ab kahan bhagogi behna🤣).

le FD, Image 

Amma thanks God and Patni says culprit will be punished while Nibbi leaves (Dekh ke fayda ni...ab khel khatam hone ka time aa gaya hai🤣). 

Pati is in pain and Patni asks him to wait for her in washroom which makes Pati alert (Arey oooooo gadhera....Biwi hai tumhari.....koi isko pakar ke pito re🤣). 

I hope main bhi tumhare sath safe hai Pallavi 

He is stuck at that 🤣🤣

Patni scolds him but later comes and helps him undress and that's a moment (Iske bare me hum kuch ni bolenge☺️). 

Jaa rahi me vapas dekhne

But pehle ye post khatam karti hun

Patni comes with hot water and makes him sit while he throws his tantrums (Ye naaz nakhre wala aadmi kya karein hum iska🤣). Patni gives him dekh and Pati is all drooling but Amma calls Patni and she runs away (Ye scene sab dhyan se dekhna Pallavi sharma ke bhaagi hai and Raghav usko rokna chahta tha but ni rok paya☺️).

Amma ke samne iski chalti nahin hai...kya hi rokta bechara 🤣

Pati is lost after Patni leaves (first of all I love the song selection for this sequence and him being lost ... Haye kya kehne☺️). 

or log kehte hein k ladke ko pyar na hua...pyar na hua to na sahi kitna ache se admire kar raha tha

Nibbi comes to take bag but it is with Patni (Ab kya hoga bare tera Kalia🤣).

Precap: No discussions😆

But he was about to place their wedding photo on the wall...precap thik se dekho sab speaker ke piche wedding photo hai and wall is cleared for new photo

Haaaannnn....dekhaaa...but mujhe nahin lagta hai k ye scene Sat se pehle aayega...ya monday bhi ho sakta hai...god knows

Done,

Comments please

Love,

Mihika❤️

Originally posted by Mihika

Heyaa,

Yup so I am back with a half charged phone. Clap for. Me ok😆

Chalo let's begin

Devar desperately tries to get a lawyer and finally Kaka comes to the rescue (Hum sach bata rahe ye scene has my heart....how easily and comfortably these two teamed up to help those two idiots👏). Patni complains about mosquitoes and Pati taunts her saying she won't get Ac and fridge here (I mean seriously Pallavi kya soch rahi ho tum jail vo koi 5 star hotel nahi🤣). Pallavi says atleast they can make decent jail (Arey behen vo jail hai JAIL.....kya decent chahiye tumko fan aur gadda wala bed and sath me All Out🤣). 

Pati says this is the jail and so only he didn't want his sister here (Par hum dekhna chahate hai😎). Pati says Nibbi is traumatized and is lying about not knowing to drive (Bari aaayi traumatized.....uska bas chale to dusro ki neend uda de🤢). Pati then narrates the story of 1st December (Chalo finally adha episode diya kamsekam iss past ko👏).

He narrates how Lion ran away from jail and chased him and on the way he saw Keerthi causing Mandaar's accident and holds Patni's hands to comfort her (Sahi bata rahe hai....he knows and realises how important this matter is to Pallavi and tabhi vo ek baar me uska haath pakar liya usko comfort dene ke liye😭). 

Pati says that Lion saw him with Mandaar and he also found his ring there after he put him in the car to take him to the hospital (Btw I was right.... Mandar ko thokar kisi aur ne maari par vo gira Raghav ki gaari pe aake😎 I am so smart🤣). He says how he took him to the hospital and Dr. Janki was incharge of the case and she informed him that patient was discharged by family (Naam dusra...khoj khabar kuch tha ni pariwaar ko....to kon sa family aake le gaya bhai🤣). 

Patni says nothing like that happened and Pati says he too thought Mandaar to be alive and so only thought Nibbi's fault is not too big (Laazmi hai.....jab socho ki zinda hai to matlab utna bada baat hai hi ni..but fact is he is declared dead😲). Patni realises there is more to the story and it is related to Nibbi (Sherlock Holmes ki Nani mode ON😎).

Nibba Nibbi plan to elope from country and Nibbi tries to steal Amma's jewels (Hit and Run me desh chor ke kon bhagata hai😔). Pati and Patni get bailed and Kaka says only culprit will be punished (Yes aisa hi hoga). Binni steals but Pati Patni and Devar come home and she has to hide the bag (Ab kahan bhagogi behna🤣). 

Amma thanks God and Patni says culprit will be punished while Nibbi leaves (Dekh ke fayda ni...ab khel khatam hone ka time aa gaya hai🤣). Pati is in pain and Patni asks him to wait for her in washroom which makes Pati alert (Arey oooooo gadhera....Biwi hai tumhari.....koi isko pakar ke pito re🤣). Patni scolds him but later comes and helps him undress and that's a moment (Iske bare me hum kuch ni bolenge☺️). 

Patni comes with hot water and makes him sit while he throws his tantrums (Ye naaz nakhre wala aadmi kya karein hum iska🤣). Patni gives him dekh and Pati is all drooling but Amma calls Patni and she runs away (Ye scene sab dhyan se dekhna Pallavi sharma ke bhaagi hai and Raghav usko rokna chahta tha but ni rok paya☺️).

Pati is lost after Patni leaves (first of all I love the song selection for this sequence and him being lost ... Haye kya kehne☺️). Nibbi comes to take bag but it is with Patni (Ab kya hoga bare tera Kalia🤣).

Precap: No discussions😆

But he was about to place their wedding photo on the wall...precap thik se dekho sab speaker ke piche wedding photo hai and wall is cleared for new photo

Done,

Comments please

Love,

Mihika❤️

mihu aaj tumhara analysis parh k aisa laga jaise tum bhi sharma ri ho☺️🤪😉😉😉 

Aaaahhaaa ..

Yes yes patni sharma ker bhagi hai ..😂😅 usko idea hugya tha..k aaj k lye ziada signal dedye ...

Today i 1st realized he felt something..❤️ the eyes of sai emoted so well .

Uuffff.lightnening and camera work pe mei fida hun 😘 plzz no memory loss.etc..mandar izzat se aye .aur beizat huker jaye .

Hum ko.normal.track mangta .ekta crap nhi .😂😅

Precap.is hot🔥🔥

Lovely post Mihika …. Missed your post last 2 days .

I am watching Raghvi scene on loop  .  RR ke liye mere song choice today and a collage which I made in rush 

Ek Din Aap Yoon Humko Mil Jayenge
Phool Hi Phool Raahon Mein Khil Jayenge
Maine Socha Na Tha

Ek Din Zindagi Itni Hogi Haseen
Jhoomega Aasmaan Gaayegi Ye Zameen
Maine Socha Na Tha

https://youtu.be/HuLT1Z5AKuU

Originally posted by S-I-A

I am watching Raghvi scene on loop  .  RR ke liye mere song choice today and a collage which I made in rush 

Maine Socha Na Tha

Maine Socha Na Tha

lovely song Sia

Originally posted by S-I-A

Maine Socha Na Tha

Maine Socha Na Tha

Sia  the song choice is....,.......

And college also is beautiful with best moment of the episode  that smile from RR❤️

Subah se kaka aur Farhad ko saath dekhkar mere mann mein ek khayal aaya

no scolding ghar par milti hai

ande tamatar ke saath pyaz aur mirchi bhi dena warna nai

just because Priyanka and Himanshu look good in the pics(off screen koi linking nahi i really like their pics and thy look good toegther friends bhi hain)

Farhad and Amu at a cafe

RaghVi come to meet Milind (sanki ka kuch locha)

see Amu and Farhad

caught red handed

Milind: Tu tune meri bacchi ko pataya

Farhad: main nahi pataya

Pallavi: Toh kya meri behen ne pataya

Farhad: haan

Raghav: Aur tu pat bhi gaya

Amu: Aap log bas bhi karo na kyun inke peechhe [ade ho

RaghVi and kaka: INKE

Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 2 years ago

the episode was a good one..last bit was really good and Pallavi sitting under Raghav's picture literally screamed power

the song selection was really good

lovely analysis Mihika

Hahaha thank God Mihika your phone is charged now😉 Lived today's episode.  RaghVi scene was so romantic chalo Raghav ko bhi much much hota hain...the recap is ulta poolta

Originally posted by dhara88

Amazing post as always…..👏

Anjali ko to bada chipak raha tha aur biwi ko nakhre dikha raha hai🤣

Biwi is bold re....wahan Raghav ko bold hona padta tha....yaha Biwi is Bold Pro Lite🤣

Madam side slit backless gown pehen ke aa gayi.... Raghav ab roke to kaise roke khud ko🤣

Originally posted by JayashreeR

Will post collages alone and will update the post tomorrow iam busy today 😆

Collages are too pretty... Chalo Jao kal ana😆