Pandya Store

PS|EDT #58|Sharabi Shiva, Geela Gaumbi, Ghadiyal aur Jo Bheji Thi Dua - Page 3

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I did a SPH today - the handwriting on diary in real and while Raavi is writing is totally different 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace

Hihihi

Ye kya likh diya tumne Rii???🤣🤣

Check out in MF 🤣

Hint: starts with kabootar

Scarysea thumbnail

Shiva- Raavi confrontation

Honestly I was afraid how they would handle this. I did not want a mean Raavi repeating the words of her friend and I did not want abla naari either. Either of it would have me cut me off from Raavi

It was pleasant surprise.  She gave back as good as she got. She was not afraid to say that he had behaved in the same manner to her. She admitted straight that whole day she had been worried that he was hurt. Alas Shiva was too gone in his insecurities- he is ready to free her , he is ashamed to have destroyed his life. He almost admitted that he liked her. His being drunk made Raavi angry too - it is not something she expected from Shiva at all.( she did call him jungli but it was anger not being mean)

Shiva falls down and Raavi thinks she should have kept the diary with her . It was a mistake . 

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I really want shiva to show some of his haq on raavi

I want him to act a bit more selfishly when it comes to her. Dev is her past, but he’s her present and futuree. Thats all that matters

He really needs to stop being so selfless and sacrificial all the time 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 my poor shiva😭😭😭

Scarysea thumbnail

I was quite happy with the way Gaura krish and Devta scenes were placed in the show . It did not break any continuity yet gave the audience space to breathe. Dhara dreaming about Shiva drinking and throwing water on Gaumbi was hilarious. Even gaumbi thought shiva is drinking in the aangan and Dhara had to explain it was sapna.. krish frustration on being woken up again and again was so relatable . In addition to comic element, it also shows how affected Dhara was seeing her Shiva drunk. It also gave us a glimpse of how much stress Gaumbi is carrying on his shoulders. 

Even dev thinking about the room showed how much it affected him to see them sleeping in the aangan . 

About the precap- I believe Suman will shut the woman up alright but Dhara might start to feel sad. Till now she had not been a mother by choice but now she is trying ( that reception dialogue- par sach ho toh nahi raha na Gaumbi)  and hence it would affect her more. I would like the overlapping of sequences instead of linear progression one getting over and then another starting.  Both tracks along with Rishita Dev family tension can move together with everyone being there for each other yet not interfering directly .

ItsmePriya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Scarysea

I did a SPH today - the handwriting on diary in real and while Raavi is writing is totally different 

Arey waah meri Chikki😆 kya baath hein😎

The diary itself is different🤣

She used to write pre wedding stuff in some other diary🤣

ValleyOfPeace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ItsmePriya

Arey waah meri Chikki😆 kya baath hein😎

The diary itself is different🤣

She used to write pre wedding stuff in some other diary🤣

Aa gayi humari baaz ki nazar😎

ItsmePriya thumbnail

Chikki...your posts are amazing...such detailed analysis of each scene.. I loved reading it a lottt❤️❤️

ItsmePriya thumbnail

I missed Suman mummy today too...she is always busy sleeping whenever any night kaand happens🤣